Ugl have come a long way

Dolf

X2 with SF

Tell what you've run, what doses, and for how long? Tell us your stats and goals too. From there we can help you pkan out a really good cycle. 

Also tell us about your diet. Do you track your calories and macros daily? 

TKC432

At work at the moment guys.  I will go into greater detail later today.  My oral cycles history .... Epistane only was my first ever cycle a few years ago.  Since then I have done another run of Epi / Halo.  A cycle of Halo / Trest.  one cycle of Msten/DMZ.  Last cycle was Halo / Dermatrest / Epiandrosterone for 8 weeks.  Finished PCT from that about 3 weeks ago.  So as you can see. ... I have sorta gone down the wrong path here with the PH's and DS's rather than coming here first like I should have and starting pinning Test rather than messing with these liver killers.  Lucky for me I am in great health and I don't drink so I am fine and good to go from here.  Done with the Prohormones and Designer Steroids ...... So I am at the mercy of you experienced guys here.    I am 6'5"   265lbs and sitting at about 16-18% bf  I know I need to cut some more fat .... gained a few % on my last cycle but also gained a bit of muscle that I have managed to keep.  I am slightly gyno prone having been a former fat boy in my youth so I have always used Aromasin (Exem) when running any aromatizing compound and that has kept me issue-free.  PCT has always been Clomid / Nolva combo.    That's about it in a nutshell.  Just need to get this thing laid out and find the right source and get going   ....   :)    Back to work now .... As I keep this site open on another tab

TKC432

Forgot to answer the other question .... YES  I track my daily macro's .... my lady says I am way to anal about it but I have found it really helps dial in things when cutting / recomping / bulking   as you all know I'm sure.  I have an excel spreadsheet I created to track my macro's and as of today I have just over 2 years of daily/weekly records.   I do food prep every Sunday and Wednesday evening so I am sure to have healthy, clean food all through the work-week.  I train 4 days a week (Mon-Tue  Thu-Fri)  Push/Pull  ... hitting each muscle 2x weekly.  I do not drink anything other than water and coffee .... eat no processed / junk food at all .....all around boring, healthy guy. 

TKC432

One more post before I head out of the office for a little bit to check on my guys.

A little non-bodybuilding info about me .... I am the General Manager for a Landscape Design / Build company in Northern California.  I have been in this industry for 25 years .... and I hate it.  So I have slowly begun to attempt a career change over the past year or so .... went and got NASM certified as a personal trainer and considering going back to college to add some Sports Nutrition and Fitness credentials to my wall.  The only thing I somewhat enjoy about my current job is the freedom and flexibility I have ..... being the boss has certain advantages when you need to get your training sessions in.   

Back in a couple hours ....

Dolf

Well it certainly looks like you have your stuff together diet wise which is the most important aspect of all. You're definitely ready for a cycle brother.

B

Burrr

TKC432 said:
</p><p>Just browsed through the xxxxxxxxxxxx site .... interesting.  I am looking to run my first pin cycle with either Test E or Test C ..... already figured it will be damn near impossible to get pharma grade  .... looking at some of the tests on the more legit looking UGL's it seems a couple of them are on the heavily overdosed side of things .... I assume that can be a problem too ... especially for someone new to Test.  Really hard to decide who to go with on this .... looking to make my purchase within the next 30 days so I still have some research time.</p><p>
Getting pharma grade testosterone or other steroids is often a dead end road. Just when you think you have found a line on some Bayer, Pfizer, etc chances are you actually just found a line on some counterfeit steroids. A vial of pharma stuff might fetch $150 or more on the black market. so the potential for realistic looking fakes is very high</p><p>As far as blood tests go, there are lots of things that may make a test look high or low. Some people, or muscles pinned may release the drug at a faster rate than other people. For me, I get a faster spike in test from a quad pin than I do a glute pin. So if I pin a glute on friday and then pin the quad on monday followed by bloods on tuesday I will see a pretty high level, and the reverse would be true if I pinned those muscles in reversed order.  For most guys that pin testosterone twice a week, and get bloods around the 24 hour mark you can expect to see a level around 7x the amount injected weekly. ie, pin 500 mg a week and expect to see about 3500 ng/dl give or take 1000</p><p> </p>

TKC432

Dolf said:
</p><p>Well it certainly looks like you have your stuff together diet wise which is the most important aspect of all. You're definitely ready for a cycle brother.</p><p>
</p><p>Thank you.  It can get monotonous at times .... recording everything that goes in .... but I believe in the process and stick to it. </p><p>I am ready to run a Test cycle ..... like I said I am gonna get baseline bloods done next week (Tue) and then go from there.  Still have no idea where I am gonna go for the product and if its gonna be Test E or Test C but I hope to narrow all that down soon .... learning more every day here.  I see that its a no-no to discuss product / labs in open forum .... yet I really do want to know what you all think I should go with.  I will keep reading the mountains of data here and checking the source reviews but anyone who wants to offer me some additional info and/or point me in the right direction ... feel free to PM me if that's the accepted protocol.  I am very glad I found this forum ... learned more in the past week than I have in the past year. </p>

strong

TKC432, I had to laugh on your post above this one about being in the landscape business and hating it. Geez, its not cause every customer complains is it : ) or workers hate you for giving them work. I worked in the fence industry at a high volume co. Later went into my own business for 3 years and realized I hate it. I quit and just do some side jobs for cash. I have always been a pretty good investor. I'm making consistent money Trading. I too believe I have found my way to wanting to be a personal trainer. I want to help people that want to help themselves.. Good luck in that journey...

B

Burrr

strong said:
</p><p>TKC432, I had to laugh on your post above this one about being in the landscape business and hating it. Geez, its not cause every customer complains is it : ) or workers hate you for giving them work. I worked in the fence industry at a high volume co. Later went into my own business for 3 years and realized I hate it. I quit and just do some side jobs for cash. I have always been a pretty good investor. I'm making consistent money Trading. I too believe I have found my way to wanting to be a personal trainer. I want to help people that want to help themselves.. Good luck in that journey...</p><p>
I need to hire a personal trader trainer</p>

TKC432

strong said:
</p><p>TKC432, I had to laugh on your post above this one about being in the landscape business and hating it. Geez, its not cause every customer complains is it : ) or workers hate you for giving them work. I worked in the fence industry at a high volume co. Later went into my own business for 3 years and realized I hate it. I quit and just do some side jobs for cash. I have always been a pretty good investor. I'm making consistent money Trading. I too believe I have found my way to wanting to be a personal trainer. I want to help people that want to help themselves.. Good luck in that journey...</p><p>
</p><p>Yeah ... every single customer complains and I sometimes just wanna tell them to get a F'n life and stop complaining about the stupidest things that really don't mean much in the long run ..... but it is what it is.  Obviously my passion does not lay with the landscape industry .... and after spending the last year trying to instill in my oldest son the drive to pursue his passion as he heads off to college I started to look at my own life in much the same way ..... my passion is Fitness / Bodybuilding and the overall life change it creates .... I wanna help people do what I did .... become fit and experience life with some muscle on the frame  .... still a dream at this point but I gotta keep dreaming otherwise the monotony of my current job day in and day out will drive me nuts</p>

strong

Yea TK, Sometimes you may not want to make your passion your work. That is for you to decide.. I dream all the time. I love when my dreams come true... Bro, I sent u a friend request. Got on that.

TKC432

just found my way to the relationships section .... approved the friend request. 

Still learning my way around in here

I

icdeadlifters

When they complain..... Give them the machete.

The New Gardeners Weedwacker- Machete: http://youtu.be/fVI_AZ1Og8M

musselman

It does seem.like some ugl are getting their shit right.. took alot of reading and more reading to even figure out whay the difference is and some I'm still not sure either way.. there seems to be alot of good feedback on some of the ugl. Ive seen alot of prominent members here give good remarks abt some of these labs

Ive learned more here since joining than I had in 6 months research on google/youtube/other sites

. I love this place and the family feel.. brothers looking out for each other.. you guys/ladies are awesome

A

Alwaysworking

I wish more sources would test their raws I'd bet most ugls var isn't up to par as well as primo. To your average user most couldn't tell the difference between most compounds as long as they are seeing gains