Ulcerative Colitis- How to cycle to avoid Flare

Brucewayne

I’m 37, last cycle may 2019, test E 500mg wk, deca 250mg a week. Started getting sick with UC by June was in hospital by july. 2 years later I found remission 2021 july- Hardest 2 years of my life.

2023 present day. Is there away to protect my colon and not get my UC to flare up ? I’m thinking about a light cycle done correctly and praying I don’t get sick.

Is there anyone on here with Ulcerative Colitis with a similar story ? Or knowledge on how I should go about a cycle ?

unclem

theres a new treatment out for UC its advertised on TV. i cant remember the name of the powerful medication. its a pill u take qd. but i get intestinal problems if i do to much gear in a cycle. but i never come off test. go see a gastro DR.

suppsforlife

according to some articles I found online, anabolic steroids should actually help. the article states:
QUOTE:
Admixtures of anabolic steroids should reset the biomarkers and reduce the autoimmune, inflammatory, and systemic aspects of disease
at least when talking about Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease

Brucewayne

Thank you brother ! Appreciate every comment and help I can get. I really need to talk to someone in here that has UC and to have the right cycle plan down to a T for me to try.

suppsforlife

just start with a low dosage of test and see how it goes. that's the right way to start. have bloodwork before you do