Using caber with a test/deca trt or cycle.

JesseTX

I have been running a trt with low dose test-e and deca.
I am getting close to where I had hoped to be with my trt/cruise....and I will be getting back on cycle soon.
I was looking at caber as a possible option if I experience prolactin issues while on cycle, but I am also seeing there are natural supplements which claim to produce the same effects- blocking prolactin.
I'm wondering if anyone can vouch for a natural supplement versus cabergolin.

HGH.to

There no supplements that will be as effective as caber in reducing prolactin. be sure about that.
nonetheless, it doesn't mean that they are not effective. caber is like the "heavy artillery" when it comes to reducing prolactin. if you don't actually need to reduce it - don't take caber. But if you do have high prolactin levels and symptoms, supplements are unlikely to be helpful. at least, as long as you continue using deca or other 19-nors

JesseTX

There no supplements that will be as effective as caber in reducing prolactin. be sure about that.
nonetheless, it doesn't mean that they are not effective. caber is like the "heavy artillery" when it comes to reducing prolactin. if you don't actually need to reduce it - don't take caber. But if you do have high prolactin levels and symptoms, supplements are unlikely to be helpful. at least, as long as you continue using deca or other 19-nors
Very informative.
I think having both is ideal, and if supps don't cut it, I have caber on hand.
I also mention all this cause I ran a 15 week cycle of 400mg deca weekly and had no prolactin issues

HGH.to

I think having both is ideal, and if supps don't cut it, I have caber on hand.
great!
I also mention all this cause I ran a 15 week cycle of 400mg deca weekly and had no prolactin issues
not everyone experiences them. Some run just 100-200 mg/week of Deca and prolactin flare up. Others use 600 mg/week without the need of any caber

JesseTX

great!

not everyone experiences them. Some run just 100-200 mg/week of Deca and prolactin flare up. Others use 600 mg/week without the need of any caber
Very much appreciated.
I had a question aside from the prolactin issue.
What would be the difference in getting test-e 400, 250, or 100?
And using deca 250 over 400 or 500?
A guy at the gym said you are more likely to get acne with higher concentration....

HGH.to

A guy at the gym said you are more likely to get acne with higher concentration....
highly unlikely. you're more likely to get more PIP though.
it is just a different concentration. Meaning that if you want to use 250 mg per injection, you need 1 ml with 250 mg/ml, 2.5 ml with 100 mg/ml and 0.62 ml with 400 mg/ml. I guess you got the idea.

JesseTX

highly unlikely. you're more likely to get more PIP though.
it is just a different concentration. Meaning that if you want to use 250 mg per injection, you need 1 ml with 250 mg/ml, 2.5 ml with 100 mg/ml and 0.62 ml with 400 mg/ml. I guess you got the idea.
That is my logic...I prefer smaller doses.
Less likely for knots and scar tissue

Gainz.

Smaller doses mean less sides... less high est and less prolactin issues.

Here's something that people don't seem to understand, you don't build up a tolerance to gear like other drugs.
So people think because they did 300mg of test for their first cycle, they need to do 500 for the next. That's simply not true!
The only time you "need" to up your dose or add a compound is when your growth gets painfully slow.

Even relatively small amounts of trt can keep a shit ton of mass on someone. Larry wheels just admitted to taking 125mg of test a week for his trt. Dude is 6'3 260lbs. If he's not losing muscle on 125mg... how much more do you honestly need on a cruise? I understand he's on other shit, hgh, peptides and probably a diet most of us could only dream of.
But that just proves the point of gear being a small portion of this hobby..

If I'm wrong.. someone please inform me... maybe I'm misleading myself or not understanding something

JesseTX

Smaller doses mean less sides... less high est and less prolactin issues.

Here's something that people don't seem to understand, you don't build up a tolerance to gear like other drugs.
So people think because they did 300mg of test for their first cycle, they need to do 500 for the next. That's simply not true!
The only time you "need" to up your dose or add a compound is when your growth gets painfully slow.

Even relatively small amounts of trt can keep a shit ton of mass on someone. Larry wheels just admitted to taking 125mg of test a week for his trt. Dude is 6'3 260lbs. If he's not losing muscle on 125mg... how much more do you honestly need on a cruise? I understand he's on other shit, hgh, peptides and probably a diet most of us could only dream of.
But that just proves the point of gear being a small portion of this hobby..

If I'm wrong.. someone please inform me... maybe I'm misleading myself or not understanding something
Outstanding.
It all sounds good to me.
I will plan to taper down my trt a bit.
As of now, I an not gaining the weight I want.
I was hoping to get back to 210 before my next blast and I can't get back to 205 even, and I work out fairly often, and I eat like crazy.

Gainz.

Outstanding.
It all sounds good to me.
I will plan to taper down my trt a bit.
As of now, I an not gaining the weight I want.
I was hoping to get back to 210 before my next blast and I can't get back to 205 even, and I work out fairly often, and I eat like crazy.
What are you eating? Are you keeping track? I love the app my plate. Tells you how many carbs, protein, fats, sugar and calories you are eating.
If you are 203, you should be focusing on 350-400g of protein a day. Mass gainers and liquid egg whites can help make that much more reasonable. keep your calories above 3,500 and I promise you will grow.

Also you really only want to grow a pound or 2 a week. Anything more than that probably isn't just muscle. And will be fat you have to peel off later, or will come off pretty quickly when you finish your blast.
Just remember this life is a marathon brother!