Var or DBol? What do you think?

SenseiMiagi

Question for you Anavar users out there.  I'm week 7 of my current cycle, and am 1 week into adding Anavar at 50mg preworkout.  I have never used anavar before, but I got a jug of some liquid Var in a promo that I decided to incorporate.  I typically do not dig liquid orals, but this was free from reputable source (I won't mention name, NOT a regular here).  I definitely recognized increased pumps this week...had to cut leg workout short due to lower back pump, so I was thrilled that I knew something was in there.  I have been keeping fairly steady at 280ish lbs for a couple weeks,and not really trying to add much more since I was starting anavar for last half of cycle.

I will preclude this by stating my diet this weekend hasn't been the best...however I weighed myself tonight and I am at 286.  6 lbs in a week is about typical for me while eating DBol (have used DBol many times).  My question is does anavar give similar pumps as DBol?  Is weight gain common?  I was under impression var was milder and not known for weight gain.  I am not looking to end this cycle on DBol, so if/when I decide what I got is actually DBol, I will stop taking it.  I wouldn't be surprised,I know anavar is often faked, and throwing cheaper raw DBol in the mix would fool many users.

I figured I'd give it next week and watch the weight, then make a decision....does it sound like I got DBol labeled as var to you guys?  Again, I've never used Var so don't know what to expect other than what I've read.

Appreciate anyone who reads this and chimes in 

Edit, also started adex this week which makes the weight gain even more curious

csancheezy

I wish I could help, but I am actually in pretty much the same situation myself bro. I am running var for the first time right now and people are saying I look bigger lol, I havent checked weight this week, but only been running about a week....but have been retaining a little more water, but could be estro, so Im playing around with AI right now a little.

Turning 40

Hi Sensi,

Not speaking from experience, but I've read that DBol is often sold as VAR. The weight gain and lower back pumps, sound awfully like DBol to me. 

Just a thought.   T40

SenseiMiagi

Dammit man.  Hope yours turns out to be legit var, but yeah yours sounds a lot like mine infortunately.  Maybe I just say fuck it and roll with it.  Up the ai and end this bitch at 295 lol.

SenseiMiagi

That was my thoughts as well.  Sucks if its the case.  Many times its faked with winny so the gains are similar, and winny raws are relatively inexpensive.  Thanks for input....may have to chalk this one up as getting hornswaggled....at least it was free eh?

Dolf

6lbs seems a bit much for var, but a weekend of high carbs, sodium, and needing to take a big healthy shit can make for 5lbs easily. Var gives pretty intense and almost painful pumps as well. I wouldn't base my theory off just 1 week. Keep us updated miagi...

SenseiMiagi

Been a long time since I have run an oral late in a cycle after Test is peaked...holy shit!  Anavar or DBol it is going to be hard to stop taking it.  Im digging the kick in the pants after already being in kick ass mode from 6 weeks of Test.

Im still leaning towards this being DBol, but either way...the ride sure is fun :)

Kielbasa_Posse

To me it depends what you want to do ? Dbol you'll hold more water with Var you won't hold as much. I normally get better pumps With dbol. Another advange of Var is your lady friend" might want to try it ??? One of the best building compounds for women ! It's a win win for the both of yea!! 

expdom

I do get insane pumps from var, I think it's potential is all depending on your diet and exercise just like anything else. One thing you won't get from var that you will from dbol is the waterweight, and it does not make sense at all for a source to use dbol as anavar because if you consider dose they actually cost the same to make, I have said this before here but will try to keep the math basic with small weight to illustrate the point.

dbol 50mg/ml@50ml  one bottle would take 2.5g  so in 100g you would get 40 bottles 

var 25mg/ml@50ml- one bottle takes 1.25g so in 100g you would get 80 bottles

these 2 would be typically sold at the same price most of the time since the dbol is dosed twice as high

a vendor will pay 2x as much for 100 g of anavar than he would for 100g dbol so you get the exact same profit margin from either product, it would make no sense at all to use dbol as anavar unless you just can't get anavar and in that case you should not be a vendor in the first place.

I used the 100g example because the math would be easy for everyone but the price will scale the same way whether it's 300g or a ki, that is just one myth I like to try to punch a whole in any time I can because it just does not make sense.

Carrman100

Comparing dbol to anavar is like comparing boats to airplanes.   Two completely different compounds.  Your not going to get sheer mass off of anavar.  Dbol obviously you will,  var is better in my opinion to dry your self out a little more and make your self harder.  But if your looking for size  var isn't going to be the right pick

bigsteadman

I think you are comparing very different steroids.

For strength and raw size during the cycle you find it hard to find something better than D-bol

For modest LBM gains and nice strength boost with few side effects go with Anavar!

If you're debating which one to take, I hear T-bol is kinda like the child of Var and D-bol. More mass than var, but less (water) than D-bol. It might be worth looking into.

SenseiMiagi

I sometimes wonder if some people even read the post past the title before answering lol.  Some very good, yet irrelevant answers here:)

strong

Ive used both compounds. Just kicked my current cycle with dbol and I blew up. I happen to love var. Ran it on 3 cycles. Immediately felt larger and harder but I did not put on much weight.( My weight fluctuates weekly) Dbol blew me up to the point that my wife said I looked ridiculous when I did chest and tris. With ur knowledge Miagi. you will know..

SenseiMiagi

I stopped taking the oral after a week and a half.  I don't know for sure if it was Var or not, but good chance it was D.  I dislike liquid orals anyway.  Lesson learned :)