ventro glute

tmw360

was going to try ventro glute injection...Question I have will a 23g x 1 in thin wall needle work ? Thanks for all replies ...🙌

tmw360

Im lean in a sense id say ...im 5'11 212 lb
doing test c beligas and nvr used a thin wall needle before. I saw a post in another thread about ventro glute ...I figured worth a try but just making sure a 1 in 23g will work ..thanks for reply 🤝

tmw360

I also want to start working out even though I'm only using testosterone because of the way I'm feeling on it and I feel like I have a whole new life again I've noticed just from at work for the job that I do I can feel my muscles feeling a little toner now so I figured why not try to start busting out some weights and adding more muscle to my body so I was just kind of curious if just being on testosterone and going on a good workout regimen if I can bulk out pretty good or will I have to go the whole cycle route with other muscle juices so to say? I see you answer a lot of people in the threads here in the form so I figured you'd be a good one to ask thanks again for any replies sorry if I sound like a complete newbie but I am

bobby ricky

Just watch some videos on u tube about where to inject and u will do fine with your needle. So are you using your testosterone for trt to feel good again or do you want it for performance?

Tell everyone about yourself
Blood pressure
Blood work?
How much test u taking
You have hooked up with some great guy’s on this forum. They always help me when I need it.
Plus there are some funny mothers here also 😂😂
So please tell us all a little more about yourself.

suppsforlife

can help with a link about how to inject test, hit me up if you need it.
also, bobby is right, we can help by knowing more about you ;)

tmw360

Just watch some videos on u tube about where to inject and u will do fine with your needle. So are you using your testosterone for trt to feel good again or do you want it for performance?

Tell everyone about yourself
Blood pressure
Blood work?
How much test u taking
You have hooked up with some great guy’s on this forum. They always help me when I need it.
Plus there are some funny mothers here also 😂😂
So please tell us all a little more about yourself.
okay some answers I have to get my lab paperwork from dr
im 48 not sure on body fat percentage my blood pressure is normal
My labs did reveal low T this is what lead me here, close to a year ago went to dr had blood work done, low t...they prescribe me test cyp 200mg 1ml a week.

after 10 weeks labs done again my test still low so they prescribe me again....at this point prices went up even higher so Im getting it online now...pharmacy 245 to 250 for 10 weeks total...online I paid less than hundo...so screw the pharmacy ...I want to do labs again , the odd situation is dr said to wait a week after last injection to have labs done and I did, they said Im still low...again I need to get ny results for myself anyways just to have and post to get some insight on here because everyone seems to know a whole lot about this but I appreciate everyone's help and answers and hopefully I will get the results that I need for my doctors and be able to post them online so I can provide more information.

Thanks ✌️🤟🙌🤝

HGH.to

online I paid less than hundo...so screw the pharmacy ...
that's the main reason why so many turn to online pharmacy. the pharma grade is simply way too freakin' expensive!
hopefully I will get the results that I need for my doctors and be able to post them online so I can provide more information.
many guys did post their results online, so i think you should be able too. we'll try to help! no worries!

bobby ricky

They don’t want to measure the peak because it would be higher. The trough is the point they draw blood . Your doctor is correct.