WATER WEIGHT GAIN?

D

Dont_trip

Thanks man I remember your post and I am glad you stuck around and stuck out your cycle.You took the advice and had a great run so props to you and thanks for the kind words Thats why I do it to help my brothers here out the ones that are willing to listen =)

strong

Ur god damn right Bash. What would we have known without these guys. They give excellent advise from their readings and life experience...

D

dolfanshan

Thanks for sharing bash...brutal honesty and constructive criticism are powerful tools. BTW I'd forgotten about that lmao

D

dolfanshan

Hey we gave him the advice. Its up to him to use it or not. Sometimes guys already have their mind made, and want us to just confirm what they want. When we don't they do what they want anyways. Some of my best learning experiences in life have been the hard way.

D

Dont_trip

I am starting to think he is trolling us,Its my only explanation to how much of a knucklehead he is being.

strong

Well Said Sieg. Tfinbar, Don't just go away. Stand up and be a fucking man. ask for the proper help and follow that advice. I hope you can laugh at yourself and just start over here. You see we care.

TFINBAR

I took dolfs advice. Cut the dbol & decca. On Test e & anavar. Problem solved. And if you think that commentary was harsh, try 8 weeks of army boot camp! lol! Not only can I take it, I appreciate it! THANKS!

siegmund

+1 because its gonna get alot tougher , you keep complaining no energy on a keto diet :))) me imm lost I bulk , luckly.