Ways to lower SHBG to increase free T? Proviron? (full bloodwork included)

graffy

Heya

I am looking for ways to lower my SHBG with the goal to raise my free T (I think my total test is fine). I'd like to know if there are good alternatives besides going on test/trt. I am lifetime natty and like to know if there are other steroids/ped I could try before going for exogenous testosterone. I don't plan on competing or anything like that, I would like to increase my free T to improve my wellbeing and body composition.

Infos about me:
- 35yrs old
- male
- 188cm
- 89kg
- about 17%bf
- eating maintenance
- supplementing with d3, zinc, magnesium, omega3, ashwaganda, other over the counter supps
- weight training 4-5x a week
- cardio about 180mins a week besides doing at least 10k steps daily
- 8hrs of sleep

bloodwork (full bloodwork attached)
- E2 234 pmol/L
- FSH 2.31 IU/L
- LH 6.66 IU/L
- Prolactin 17.8 ug/L
- Testosterone 28 nmol/L
- Free testosterone 423 pmol/L
- SHBG 57.8 nmol/L
(sorry if the units are a bit weird)

I think based on my lifestyle my free T should be higher (I know that lifestyle is only one aspect of it, but I don't think there is much improvement left to do in that aspect).

I read that proviron could be something worth testing to lower SHBG and therefore raise free T. Do you guys have opinions on proviron or other suggestions?

I don't need to stay natty but would like to know/explore other (less drastic?) options before pulling the trigger on testosterone.

Thanks for your insights
Cheers

Attachments

• bw1.PNG
    bw1.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 3
  • bw2.PNG
    bw2.PNG
    96.9 KB · Views: 3

HGH.to

your estrogen and prolactin are too high as well. are you sure you do not use anything at all?
proviron is indeed able to lower SHBG. Winstrol is able to lower it too. But Winstrol may be too powerful for a beginner. And with both I would recommend stacking with testosterone. Proviron alone may lower your total T, because although it is mild steroid, it remains one nonetheless

graffy

your estrogen and prolactin are too high as well. are you sure you do not use anything at all?
proviron is indeed able to lower SHBG. Winstrol is able to lower it too. But Winstrol may be too powerful for a beginner. And with both I would recommend stacking with testosterone. Proviron alone may lower your total T, because although it is mild steroid, it remains one nonetheless
Thanks for your answer. Yes I am sure I dont use anything at all except if someone pinned my while I was sleeping or slipped some tabs in my oats.. No, I am 100% natural.
I read a study that prolactin can be higher with people who regularly weighttrain, so it could be that. I dont know why my estrogen is that high, could my total test, which is pretty high, could have something to do with it?

I thought that maybe there is a solution without testosterone because it seems a bit weird to use it just to raise my free T while my total T is fine
(basically using a sledgehammer to hammer a nail). So I thought just freeing up more of my total test would be an idea worth exploring.

HGH.to

Then proviron can do the job, but then again, keep in mind that it will likely lower your T. Moreover, it may help lower estrogen which is strangely high (yes, it is higher when testosterone is higher, but your T levels are within range).
prolactin may have also been too high if you had a sexy time the night before.

suppsforlife

Then proviron can do the job, but then again, keep in mind that it will likely lower your T. Moreover, it may help lower estrogen which is strangely high (yes, it is higher when testosterone is higher, but your T levels are within range).
prolactin may have also been too high if you had a sexy time the night before.
agreed.
moreover, I would recommend checking your pituitary gland