Wen steroids?

I get asked a lot by younger guys when they should start gear. My general answer is only once you have exhausted the natural way. It does not make a lot of sense to me unless you have already given it your all and have the lifestyle down already. Than once you think your gains are not there anymore and you really want to go to next level than yes start your first cycle. Keep it simple and low dose to see how things work for you first and my god take in a lot of protein! So many do not get enough protein and wonder why no big gains etc. Just my thoughts on the matter.

suppsforlife

agree with you.
although we're all using steroids here, we're against younger guys using steroids unless there's an actual need.
and yes, lots of youngsters barely eat any protein and they think they should start steroids to grow...

Right yes an actual need! Best way to put it. Another thing, Shocking to me that even today there exists such ignorance about steroid use. So many people think anyone could look like MR. O if they just took steroids! Haha . I sure wish that was true.

BulkinWes

I just posted about this the other day it’s the ignorance I’m not gonna say they are stupid it’s just plain ignorant ignorance but I might be contradicting myself cuz wasn’t it recently they were eating tide pods? Lmao we can try and just give them the best info we can cuz they are gonna do it if they want to cuz some asshole will sell it to them. Just tell them all the most likely side effects since they are so young and then just guide them in the right direction.

BulkinWes

The more open we are about it the more information will be out there. Just like these YouTube influencers I’m on steroids and that’s all they say they don’t talk about there negative side effects and stuff you think it’s just a magic pill but it’s not it comes with life altering effects and ignorance is what causes most of them. So just do your best at guiding them cuz we were all young at one point and thought we knew it all.

Oh yeah for sure! I remember when I was young I did way too high doses . Turned into a water buffalo and thought that was good. If smart I would have done a lot more research back than and asked for advice from old timers.

BulkinWes

Oh yeah for sure! I remember when I was young I did way too high doses . Turned into a water buffalo and thought that was good. If smart I would have done a lot more research back than and asked for advice from old timers.
Yeah let’s just hope they can learn from our mistakes. But like I said when we are young we think we know everything.

Gainz.

agree with you.
although we're all using steroids here, we're against younger guys using steroids unless there's an actual need.
and yes, lots of youngsters barely eat any protein and they think they should start steroids to grow...

Wait you guys are on gear?
😯
I'm not mad... I'm just disappointed...

Anyway... Who wants to blast tren with me this summer?

zakco

I've mentioned before how only few(in my opinion) "blow up" on steroids. Keep in mind I stay away from the hard stuff. I'm a test/mast/Deca/eq guy. Orals are too toxic and tren, too strong for me. And even on cycle when "life" happens and I either miss workouts, meals and sleep....the gains stop. Steroids can either improve quality of life or kill you. I thank God I started at 44 rather than 24.....at 24 I wouldn't of had the discipline to responsibly handle gear use.

Gainz.

that's fucking disgusting, sign me up

now imagine there are lots of guys who are not even 20 and they start using steroids... including tren

Right... But then look at Sam Sulek... 20-21 years old... Been on gear for at least 2 years... And he has the physique most of us dream about... And makes more money than most of us dream about.
(Heard he's making around 100k a month)
I make that about every 2 years.
So... Did he make the right choice by getting on gear so early?
Did Larry... Did C-bum? Did Bradley?
It's kinda hard to say... Hey guys... Don't get on gear before 25... When 4 of the biggest names in the fitness industry did just that... And are making bank doing it!

Now... I will always tell everyone... Wait until your 25!
But... I can clearly see why they don't.
It worked for C-bum, it worked for Larry and it worked for Bradley... And we'll see what happens to Sam.

I also understand that they are genetic outliers. They are gifted in many ways... Their genes, how they respond to gear, their work ethic, their personalities (have enough people to give a shit and be invested enough in them to follow and watch them)
Not everyone who does gear at 18 is going to blow up and become this viral sensation. 99.9% infact won't.
But guys like that are why so many young guys are!
They want to be the next Sam or Larry.
The problem is most of them aren't being realistic about it.

Now I'm not defending the guys who get on gear way too young... I'm just saying... I understand it.
I just wish they were smarter about it

zakco

I hear you! I know what you think. "I'm a blue collar badass who puts his life on the line everyday to make a few bucks".....me too man!! 30 years working on houses I'm still scrimping to make rent and pay for my cycle.
This is an illusion brother....look at how you look...just saying while these guys look like bodybuilders.....from your pictures you look like an assassin. Fuck them!

Gainz.

I hear you! I know what you think. "I'm a blue collar badass who puts his life on the line everyday to make a few bucks".....me too man!! 30 years working on houses I'm still scrimping to make rent and pay for my cycle.
This is an illusion brother....look at how you look...just saying while these guys look like bodybuilders.....from your pictures you look like an assassin. Fuck them!

😂🤣😂 Everyone asks me if I do MMA.
They say I just have that build.
And... While they aren't wrong... That hasn't been my life in 7-8 years.
I did wrestling, Olympic and Greco roman for years, but I did boxing and BJJ for 4 years. I think it's more the way I carry myself more than my actual physical appearance. But either way... It's a compliment to me.
Everyone once in a while someone will call me a bodybuilder or something like a Meathead. Always makes my day 😁.
I don't consider myself big enough to be a "bodybuilder"
But that's probably because I only think of the mass monsters. I forget there's... 17 different classes and weight categories.
And yeah I work at a country club/ golf course. I bust my ass for a living! I work fuckin hard! Most people we hire don't last a week.... Hell some don't make it to lunch.
And yeah when it's time for a blast... That's weeks of planning and setting money aside. I'm a ballen Ginny on a budget 😂🤣
But I spend far less on gear now than I did on pills when I was a junkie. So it's definitely a win! Plus... I get to walk around looking like this 😁.

zakco

I'm telling you......us blue collars make the WORLD go round....and it ain't easy.

kingswe3are

Water Buffalo. That’s a good way to describe it. Looking at my pics 15 years ago I look just like a water buffalo!!!!

BulkinWes

😂🤣😂 Everyone asks me if I do MMA.
They say I just have that build.
And... While they aren't wrong... That hasn't been my life in 7-8 years.
I did wrestling, Olympic and Greco roman for years, but I did boxing and BJJ for 4 years. I think it's more the way I carry myself more than my actual physical appearance. But either way... It's a compliment to me.
Everyone once in a while someone will call me a bodybuilder or something like a Meathead. Always makes my day 😁.
I don't consider myself big enough to be a "bodybuilder"
But that's probably because I only think of the mass monsters. I forget there's... 17 different classes and weight categories.
And yeah I work at a country club/ golf course. I bust my ass for a living! I work fuckin hard! Most people we hire don't last a week.... Hell some don't make it to lunch.
And yeah when it's time for a blast... That's weeks of planning and setting money aside. I'm a ballen Ginny on a budget 😂🤣
But I spend far less on gear now than I did on pills when I was a junkie. So it's definitely a win! Plus... I get to walk around looking like this 😁.
Dude Greco is crazy my ears are fucked lol

BulkinWes

And I carry myself really like a douchebag cuz my lats push my arms out my girl says it’s so funny watching me walk cuz my hands don’t touch my thighs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks baby I appreciate the confidence booster