Wen steroids?

Gainz.

Dude Greco is crazy my ears are fucked lol

Yeah I got pretty fuckin lucky all things considered. I have a tiny little knot on my ear from wrestling... But that's about it. Nothing no one else has ever noticed.
But all my years wrestling, boxing and fist fights... With these big ass ears and big ass nose... No major trauma to my ears and I've never had my nose broken. How I've never had my nose broken is... Unbelievable!
I have scars and stitches everywhere from fighting. Fuckin broken ribs, dislocated shoulder, broke every single finger multiple times, the bones in my right hand don't even make sense any more. Besides the multiple broken ribs the worst injury I've ever had was when I was getting jumped... 100ft from my friends house. 4 kids were jumping me... I was wrestling with 2 on the ground and I was screaming for my buddy to help... If he could hear me... Us 2 could handle these 4. Well as I was yelling his name (I was kind of in side control, both knees on the ground trying to choke the life out of one of them) this kid kicked me in the cheek with my mouth wide open (yelling) I honestly thought he kicked all the teeth out of the right side of my face. But it was only 2... But the teeth missing wasn't the problem. Because he forced my cheek into my mouth so hard my teeth ripped the inside of my cheek wide open! My mouth was filling up with blood so fast I wasn't able to breathe. That might be the first time I felt real panic. But luckily all that blood actually helped. I was able to get back to my feet (sheer adrenaline) and I started spitting blood at them trying to keep them away from me. That bought me just enough time for my buddy to let out his 85lb Rotty (Max) and Max sent the kids running back to their car.
They had no idea Max was a giant pussy and wouldn't have hurt them... But seeing a big Rotty barking hauling ass towards them was enough. I ended up getting 17 stitches on the inside of my mouth for that one. Plus lots of other bruises and shit.
Turns out I fucked the one kids GF... I didn't even know she had a BF. So they were driving around looking for me. Found me just a few feet from my buddies house.
The real shitty part is they didn't even have the balls to surround me and start the fight. Even with 4 of them.. they fuckin ran up behind me and hit me in the back of the head and then 2 of them tackled me.... Fuckin cowards.
But I got mine... It took 6 weeks... But I got mine! I found the BF and the fucker that kicked me in the mouth... My and buddy Jared had... Lots of fun that night 😁. But I only got 2 of the 4. But those 2 paid dearly.
My only regret is not going back and fuckin her again 😂🤣😂.

It's so weird sharing stories of my past... I used to be such a cunt. Just a real mean fucker who was always in bad situations. I just can't believe how different I am now.

BulkinWes

Yeah I got pretty fuckin lucky all things considered. I have a tiny little knot on my ear from wrestling... But that's about it. Nothing no one else has ever noticed.
But all my years wrestling, boxing and fist fights... With these big ass ears and big ass nose... No major trauma to my ears and I've never had my nose broken. How I've never had my nose broken is... Unbelievable!
I have scars and stitches everywhere from fighting. Fuckin broken ribs, dislocated shoulder, broke every single finger multiple times, the bones in my right hand don't even make sense any more. Besides the multiple broken ribs the worst injury I've ever had was when I was getting jumped... 100ft from my friends house. 4 kids were jumping me... I was wrestling with 2 on the ground and I was screaming for my buddy to help... If he could hear me... Us 2 could handle these 4. Well as I was yelling his name (I was kind of in side control, both knees on the ground trying to choke the life out of one of them) this kid kicked me in the cheek with my mouth wide open (yelling) I honestly thought he kicked all the teeth out of the right side of my face. But it was only 2... But the teeth missing wasn't the problem. Because he forced my cheek into my mouth so hard my teeth ripped the inside of my cheek wide open! My mouth was filling up with blood so fast I wasn't able to breathe. That might be the first time I felt real panic. But luckily all that blood actually helped. I was able to get back to my feet (sheer adrenaline) and I started spitting blood at them trying to keep them away from me. That bought me just enough time for my buddy to let out his 85lb Rotty (Max) and Max sent the kids running back to their car.
They had no idea Max was a giant pussy and wouldn't have hurt them... But seeing a big Rotty barking hauling ass towards them was enough. I ended up getting 17 stitches on the inside of my mouth for that one. Plus lots of other bruises and shit.
Turns out I fucked the one kids GF... I didn't even know she had a BF. So they were driving around looking for me. Found me just a few feet from my buddies house.
The real shitty part is they didn't even have the balls to surround me and start the fight. Even with 4 of them.. they fuckin ran up behind me and hit me in the back of the head and then 2 of them tackled me.... Fuckin cowards.
But I got mine... It took 6 weeks... But I got mine! I found the BF and the fucker that kicked me in the mouth... My and buddy Jared had... Lots of fun that night 😁. But I only got 2 of the 4. But those 2 paid dearly.
My only regret is not going back and fuckin her again 😂🤣😂.

It's so weird sharing stories of my past... I used to be such a cunt. Just a real mean fucker who was always in bad situations. I just can't believe how different I am now.
Bro I got so many fucked up stories too lmao and I drained my ears so it’s noticeable but nobody’s asks about it unless we are in conversation if that makes since it’s not noticeable enough where yeah that guy for sure wrestled unless they ask then they are like yeah I see the build up. But my worst 2 injuries orbital socket crushed and my ear drum busted while sparring. No bad but nose has been fucked several times lmao

Gainz.

Bro I got so many fucked up stories too lmao and I drained my ears so it’s noticeable but nobody’s asks about it unless we are in conversation if that makes since it’s not noticeable enough where yeah that guy for sure wrestled unless they ask then they are like yeah I see the build up. But my worst 2 injuries orbital socket crushed and my ear drum busted while sparring. No bad but nose has been fucked several times lmao
Haha... Yeah I have an endless amount of fucked up stories! But selling drugs and running with the wrong people for 15 years will do that.
But watch... Next 2 weeks I'm gonna get my fuckin nose broken... I can fuckin see it now 🤣😂. Should have kept my mouth shut 😂🤣.

But I love when people notice my hands or fingers.
They always look so shocked, like what happened? Where you in an accident?
🤣😂🤣🤣

Nope... People just kept trying to headbutt my hands over the course of several years 🤣😂