What’s a good bulk cycle

Robzues1

Just reaching out, trying to see what a good bulking stack would be for a cycle but I still want to stay cut. Any recommendations??

Robzues1

Lol, I know trens good. But what would be a whole stack to take with that cycle ? Also what mg for each one.

Gainz.

Lol, I know trens good. But what would be a whole stack to take with that cycle ? Also what mg for each one.

Haha... Don't do tren (it's the greatest thing on the planet!)

How old are you?
And how many cycles do you have under your belt?
And you can use any compound to bulk or cut. It's all about your diet.
I don't bulk or cut... I just slowly gain lean mass.
I don't believe on putting fat on to only take it off later.
Just eat 500cal more than maintenance and lots of protein 300g plus per day. Keep fats and sugar low.

Bulking and cutting is done in the kitchen, not in your compound and stack.
Yes some compounds make you hold more water (deca, dbol, anadrol) and certainly make you hungrier (eq, tren)

The best blast I've ever done is test, tren and mast. It's the holy Trinity.
But tren can have a insane amount of sides. It's definitely not for everyone.

Please list your age, height, weight, bf % and previous gear experience.
Then I will be happy to recommend a safe effective cycle

HGH.to

we need to know more about you to help. ever did steroids? what your age, height, and weight? health conditions? had bloodwork?

Robzues1

Appreciate the feed back. I’m 34 - 5’11 - my body fat is 15 to 17% roughly it might be on the lower side.I probably eat 1500- 1800 calories a day being that I’m working out of town right now. My diet consist of salmon, ground turkey, chicken, vegetables very minimal rice. I’m on my 2nd cycle on this go around I’m taking test c 250 - 1ml 3x a week also Mast mast p 100 - 1ml 3x a week i also just finished 7week nolvadex 25mg 1x a day.

Gainz.

Appreciate the feed back. I’m 34 - 5’11 - my body fat is 15 to 17% roughly it might be on the lower side.I probably eat 1500- 1800 calories a day being that I’m working out of town right now. My diet consist of salmon, ground turkey, chicken, vegetables very minimal rice. I’m on my 2nd cycle on this go around I’m taking test c 250 - 1ml 3x a week also Mast mast p 100 - 1ml 3x a week i also just finished 7week nolvadex 25mg 1x a day.

You should bump your cals and protein up... And up the frequency of your meals if possible. 5 small meals is way better than 2 big meals.

A 7 week nolva pct is very long... Usually 4 weeks is plenty.

I would run 600 test, 400 deca, 200 mast e for 16 weeks. That will give you what you want.
I always recommend mast because it makes you feel great, and keeps your est low... Instead of relying on adex.

Robzues1

How many times a week & also how much deca & mast e a dose?

Also is there a substitute for deca? I’ve heard of deca dick & I don’t think my dick is ready for deca dick! Lmao

Demi.Human

I used to use a similar diet, similar to what I'd see in magazines and what you see in little meal prep boxes. Never got my bf down that far, never bulked me up that much.

I drink a half gallon of chocolate milk a day, usually eat a pint of ice cream after working out, I only eat takeaway food at meal times. I don't use whey protein.

And yeah, I got gear coming out of my ears but every body is different.

I wouldn't recommend you bulk either, you'll be adding on more weight to lose later, and as you close the diff between your waist and your chest you'll look smaller and you'll start feeling the need to tell people how much you can lift cause you'll just look like a fat guy.

Get your calories, lift your weights faster, use a steroid that induces lipolysis and be patient.

Robzues1

Also is there a substitute for deca? I’ve heard of deca dick & I don’t think my dick is ready for deca dick! Lmao

Gainz.

Always split the dose, and like I said 400mg deca 200mg mast.
You won't get deca dick if your test is higher than your deca.... Hence why I said 600mg test, 400mg deca. Plus the added boost of 200mg of mast
.... You won't have any problems!

Gainz.

I

I drink a half gallon of chocolate milk a day, usually eat a pint of ice cream after working out, I only eat takeaway food at meal times. I don't use whey protein.

And yeah, I got gear coming out of my ears but every body is different.
Me too... I think this is why people don't like us... Hell I ate McDonald's twice this week and have had 3 pints of ice cream... At 1,113cals and over a hundred grams of sugar per pint... 😂

Robzues1

You should bump your cals and protein up... And up the frequency of your meals if possible. 5 small meals is way better than 2 big meals.

A 7 week nolva pct is very long... Usually 4 weeks is plenty.

I would run 600 test, 400 deca, 200 mast e for 16 weeks. That will give you what you want.
I always recommend mast because it makes you feel great, and keeps your est low... Instead of relying on adex.
So Test C 3x a week. Deca & Mast E twice a week???

Gainz.

Everything twice a week.
But... you can find test e in 300mg. That will make life much easier.

suppsforlife

I’m taking test c 250 - 1ml 3x a week also Mast mast p 100 - 1ml 3x a week i also just finished 7week nolvadex 25mg 1x a day.
you just finish your PCT and started another cycle? you should have bloodwork
also, are you on 750 mg/week of test? how's your E2? again, you should have bloodwork
Mast P should go every other day (if not daily). Go for Mast E if you want to use it for 16 weeks.

Deca dick is unlikely to become a problem if you keep deca dosage lower than test. again, might have a bloodwork 4-6 weeks into Deca administration to see if prolactin won't spike.

Robzues1

you just finish your PCT and started another cycle? you should have bloodwork
also, are you on 750 mg/week of test? how's your E2? again, you should have bloodwork
Mast P should go every other day (if not daily). Go for Mast E if you want to use it for 16 weeks.

Deca dick is unlikely to become a problem if you keep deca dosage lower than test. again, might have a bloodwork 4-6 weeks into Deca administration to see if prolactin won't spike.
Yes doing 750 a week on test & 3 a wee on Mast P. I need to do my blood work soon

suppsforlife

lower test, add some deca, switch to mast E, work your calories and macros, have the blood work, and workout like there's no tomorrow. that would be a very strong start!