What are your experience with nandrotest 400 and bold cypionate.

I am the 1

I'm  just curious about these two. I'm not asking about taking these two together. I want know whats your experience with nandrotest then I want to know whats your experience with bold cypionate.  I have been reading that bold cypionate is samilar to eq.

D

dolfanshan

I've been intrigued with bold cyp as well. Bold undeclylenate has a 15 day half life, and can be pinned once a week but takes longer to fully kick in. Bold cypionate will have an 8 day half life, and will need to be pinned twice a week but would fully kick in faster than bold u. Nandrotest is basically test and deca suspended together. I don't use blends because I like having better control of how much of each compound is going in my body. I don't have experience with either one, but do plan on using bold cyp in the future to compare it to bold u.

D

dolfanshan

Test e or c, and either dbol or tbol. You could add provirone or mast as well. Just be prepared for the hunger...lol

D

Dont_trip

Would be better suited for cruising...The deca for  joint therapy and test for cruise.You could run a blast with them but if you pct you would need to have a bottle of prop or test e due to deca's half life.and Bold cyp is kicks in faster but EQ will gibe you a higher build up due to its long half life so in the long run I see EQ superior in a 20 week cycle and cyp in a 12-14 week cycle

D

dolfanshan

Nandrotest for cruising...I like that...I like it a lot!

D

Dont_trip

It is just a different ester it really is that simple,there are minor differences that are only affected through your personal goal...To simplify if you want to run a long cycle use eq if you want to run a medium 12 week cycle use bold cyp....that is really all

I am the 1

Yeah something like that. I'm thinking about 2 or 3 of these compounds test c, test p, sustanon 250, bold cyp, and/or npp. I'm not taking all of these at once. Only 2 or 3. I know I want to try bold cyp. Maybe sustanon 250, bold cyp, and npp or test c and bold cyp. Dolf you mention mast. Wouldn't you have to have a low body fat to see the affects from it? My body fat is around 15%.

D

dolfanshan

Mast is excellent if you're 10% bf or lower for cutting and hardening. If you're over that its good for anti estro properties, adding strength without size, and hardening your muscles. you can also going into a calorie deficit, and it'll preserve the muscle.

D

Dont_trip

Just an idea think about this

Sust 500-750 1-14

Npp 400-450 1-8 or 10

Bold Cyp-1-14 600-900mg

and maybe some Provirion if you want an oral 50-75mg Ed will keep water down and help your libido tremendously,Not to mention it's best attribute freeing up bound test and magnifying other compounds.

reasoning on running NPP to 8 or 10 weeks is to give the bold cyp the  last part of your cycle and let it shine,I also would have a bottle of prop on hand Incase Deca Dick creeps up on you in the later weeks like 5-8 you could andd in a shot here and there of prop.But Note You will need to donate blood about 8 weeks in and you should run some supports like fish oil etc

D

Dont_trip

I just gave you a dope as cycle that will get you all type's of gains LoL sorry had to pat myself on the back,if your not cruising and plan on running a pct get some hcg it will help you kickstart your balls LoL

Psilentchild

I could use this cycle and just go back to trt injections when I done. What's the fish oil for? What kind of gains will a person see from this stack?