What are your experience with nandrotest 400 and bold cypionate.

D

Dont_trip

What have you ran before?I don't want you to jump into the deep water's without really spending time planning and studying these compounds that include's taking all pre cautions.You need to know the potential problems that come with each compound,For example EQ will increase Your RBC quite a bit and Nandrolone is prescribed for anemics,So those two combined will have you producing RBC at a high rate so donation is needed unless you feel like stroking out

I am the 1

I think I'm going to do this one. Will be 13 weeks be cool on the bold? I will have to buy a whole bottle just for 1cc.

D

Dont_trip

But it is only 40-50 dollars for another bottle and it is good to have extra incase you drop a vial,miss a shot etc...And to be honest I am a fan of front loading at least the first week to make sure it kicks in within 5 weeks....But if you really want to cut a week off then go ahead but I suggest you buy a bottle of prop or maybe 2 A.Incase you need to supplement if you run into deca dick at week 3-5 which is unlikely but still good to have. And B.you could taper off the sust into pct because sust has a very long ester so you would begin pct somewhere around 3 weeks and you would taper off with prop

D

Dont_trip

Don't recommend anyone to run caber as a precautionary,And to be honest if someone want's to run a 19Nor, NPP is the best to do it because it is a good way to see if your prolactin prone.A lot of guys don't understand that estrogen and prolactin are connected meaning if you let your Estrogen get out of whack on a 19 nor then your Prolactin will get out of whack.You do Not need caber for Npp you should have it on hand but how will you ever know your body if you toss caber in there before you know if you even need it.Keep your estrogen dialed in on the low Normal side and you will be fine at a dosage like that.Now Deca would be a little worse on you for prolactin due to the long ester attached...anyone will tell you the ester does make a difference as far as estrogen/prolactin etc.... for example Prop bloats you less and I get barely any acne now test cyp and e I bloat more and produce more acne....

D

Dont_trip

I would recommend Clomid,Nolva and hcg 2 weeks prior to beginning your pct protocol....it will make the transition much easier

siegmund

Npp is the safest route , but always have a da on hand , not necessarily caber could be prami or brom .  , yes for most keep estro in check and yes , no prolactin , but personaly thats a fine line , the sides from caber , are high , myself im use to them , like now I have the runs for 4 days , with no virus symptoms , its either the cab or hcg , and I have to steer more to cab, I use it regulary , just for the fact I had prolactin ,, also I get the pin and needle effect in legs , but there is a long list of risk with any da , but trust me , . 

D

Dont_trip

I am specifically talking about guy's who have never ran a 19 nor |They need to experiment and see how they react.But they should have caber or prami on hand.I just do not like to see guys use caber without know if they are even prolactin sensitive...Because like you said Caber and Prami have some potentially nasty side effects...Caber can affect the heart Valves 

siegmund

Very true , and I agree npp would be the best bet to try it out ,  I hate using the shit , I honestly have been shitting stright water for the last week , and im going crazy trying to think wtf could it be ?? I was steering towards the hcg because I never ran it before , but now im thinking could it be the caber , that is a side effect of it , but it never happened before , this has me fucked up and a little nervouse , im not sick , my appatite is good im eating good ,   idk 

D

Dont_trip

My friend see what your bodies doing make sure your body is holding up you never no and just be careful