What brand of gear do you use!

dohcsvt

I was just curious which brand people use, see if one is more popular than another. When I started my cycle I did research and landed on Odin labs. I do not remember what specifically it was that drove to them, but my gear and all my PCT items are Odin. Do you have thoughts if one brand is better than another?

suppsforlife

about one brand being better than the other - that's a matter of preference (I'm telling you as a source)
and yeah, Odin is among the most popular in the USA alongside Beligas

Gainz.

I almost went with Odin, literally changed the order at the last second. But so far my next cycle will be from them. They have everything I'm looking for in a bulking cycle. We all know how that shipping can rape you if you get it from more than 1 source.

dohcsvt

I've tested Beligas, Odin and Ultima, haven't has any complints
Do you mean sent off for lab testing to see if they contain what is advertised?

I see that Odin has an Anti fake code on each product/batch that you can look up.

D

Deleted member 45086

I've used 7lab, dragon pharma, British dragon EU, kalpa, beligas. All were fine.

Alexdb2022

I’ve had some bad experiences with Ultima and getting crashed test. Insanely painful injection that swelled up huge for 2 weeks in my delts. Belgias or odin

Pedrito0906

Do you mean sent off for lab testing to see if they contain what is advertised?
I doubt anyone here has ever done that.

I’ve had some bad experiences with Ultima and getting crashed test. Insanely painful injection that swelled up huge for 2 weeks in my delts. Belgias or odin
I'm using NPP from Ultima, the pip is definitely there, but not swollen, also I think is beacuse of the shorter ester, EQ from Ultima doesn't give me pip.

rosoo

I am using body tech npp, not much of pip, the pip will happened if I inject too fast, if slow and steady, basically I won't get much pip, I tried a few times accidentally injected a bit too fast, end up the pip lasted 1day

Alexdb2022

I am using body tech npp, not much of pip, the pip will happened if I inject too fast, if slow and steady, basically I won't get much pip, I tried a few times accidentally injected a bit too fast, end up the pip lasted 1day
I get bad pip in glutes now. So much scar tissue I fail the left glute over and over. Right I have to reach back so far it makes me shakey and hurts. Belgias gave me pip bad too. But seems so solid. I have been suggested to rotate traps chest calves but idk about that lol

D

Deleted member 45086

Think I am going to order me some Ultima Eq. Going to need another vial or 2 and hearing pretty good reviews on them. Been using dragon pharma Eq and have absolutely no complaints about it either, just have to order it well in advance

rosoo

I get bad pip in glutes now. So much scar tissue I fail the left glute over and over. Right I have to reach back so far it makes me shakey and hurts. Belgias gave me pip bad too. But seems so solid. I have been suggested to rotate traps chest calves but idk about that lol
What needle size and also length you are using?

Pedrito0906

Think I am going to order me some Ultima Eq. Going to need another vial or 2 and hearing pretty good reviews on them. Been using dragon pharma Eq and have absolutely no complaints about it either, just have to order it well in advance

Are you in Europe? I'm tempted to try Dragon but idk customs make me nervous 🤣