What is the Max Cycle Week that we can do for Test P + NPP

rosoo

Referring to the above, not sure what is the max cycle week that one can do with Test P + Npp?

is it max 12 weeks or there is a guide can can go a bit further?

Just curious... despite mine and my gear will only last me for a good 12 weeks :)

HGH.to

12 weeks is more than enough. they kick in fast so you're going to have high levels of nandrolone and testosterone for too long which can be unhealthy if you go over. longer cycles go with longer versions

Gainz.

So... what's the longest you can go with test e and-or deca?
I see the most common test e cycles are 10-16 weeks. And I'm not talking about trt, I'm asking how long could someone run say... 600mg of test before it would cause problems.
I have no clue about deca, I'm still learning about that one

D

Deleted member 45086

I see the most common test e cycles are 10-16 weeks. And I'm not talking about trt, I'm asking how long could someone run say... 600mg of test before it would cause problems.
I know bodybuilders that cruise on 750 test year round and blast 1500-2000. Some deca cycles last 20+ weeks. I'm in no way recommending any of this. This is pro level stuff. Monstro I know cruises on 750 test.

bobby ricky

I know bodybuilders that cruise on 750 test year round and blast 1500-2000. Some deca cycles last 20+ weeks. I'm in no way recommending any of this. This is pro level stuff. Monstro I know cruises on 750 test.
Just saw monstro the monster, If I only had his genetics. Crazy big👍

Gainz.

Holy fucking shit! Cruising at 750... I knew the pros cruised high, but I would of guessed more like 300, with 500 being a crazy high example. That's just crazy, but oddly comforting.
But This is a great example of how important genetics are! You have to be one of the lucky few to not only respond really well to it, but to be able to tolerate it.

D

Deleted member 45086

Just saw monstro the monster, If I only had his genetics. Crazy big👍
He really wasn't very big when he started. He's got some old pics on here. Monstro is only 33-34. But he's been BB for 20 years.

rosoo

I would be going for 16wk for test e and deca. By week 12 observe and see how I feel then continue max 16 wk

Gainz.

I would be going for 16wk for test e and deca. By week 12 observe and see how I feel then continue max 16 wk
I'm thinking about doing the same thing for my winter cycle. Maybe adding some dbol in there. Or maybe just test and dbol. I'm still weighing the pros and cons of it. But that's the plan so far. Really leaning towards deca because of the pain relief. Winter can be rough on these old bones... well not that old. But lots of abuse on them 🤣

rosoo

I'm thinking about doing the same thing for my winter cycle. Maybe adding some dbol in there. Or maybe just test and dbol. I'm still weighing the pros and cons of it. But that's the plan so far. Really leaning towards deca because of the pain relief. Winter can be rough on these old bones... well not that old. But lots of abuse on them 🤣
I will use dbol for first 6 week together with test e 600 and deca 400.. hopefully not much of acne problem.

What I learned and realize is if diet and sleep is sufficient when in gear the chances of over trained is very less, only if I don't eat enough or have enough sleep it will lead to over trained. So I will also train harder .. not more weights but more reps, as I always train alone so I will rather do more set than injured myself with more weights

Gainz.

I will use dbol for first 6 week together with test e 600 and deca 400.. hopefully not much of acne problem.

What I learned and realize is if diet and sleep is sufficient when in gear the chances of over trained is very less, only if I don't eat enough or have enough sleep it will lead to over trained. So I will also train harder .. not more weights but more reps, as I always train alone so I will rather do more set than injured myself with more weights
I'm a huge volume guy. I rarely go heavy. my workouts are over 700 reps. I've laid it out a few times. But I'm constantly growing, and I'm rarely sore the next day. My biggest problem is eating. I'm still struggling to get 3,500 cals a day. I've actually lost 3lbs over the past few days... and I've been spot on with my diet. So I guess I'm gonna have to go up to 4,000 calories. I love to train, I love to sleep... I hate to eat. Haha

rosoo

I'm a huge volume guy. I rarely go heavy. my workouts are over 700 reps. I've laid it out a few times. But I'm constantly growing, and I'm rarely sore the next day. My biggest problem is eating. I'm still struggling to get 3,500 cals a day. I've actually lost 3lbs over the past few days... and I've been spot on with my diet. So I guess I'm gonna have to go up to 4,000 calories. I love to train, I love to sleep... I hate to eat. Haha
That's cool, while I put on muscle mass I loose body fat now.. so will try to drop to 12-15 soon.. that would be my biggest achievement I have in my life if I succeed..

Gainz.

That's cool, while I put on muscle mass I loose body fat now.. so will try to drop to 12-15 soon.. that would be my biggest achievement I have in my life if I succeed..
I'm sure you will get there, 12-15 is definitely in the realm of possible. we just had a conversation about how most women don't really care for the super shredded look. I just showed my girl and a bunch of her friends, like 6 girls in total 3 different guys. That super shredded guy Helmut Strebl who's like 0.01 bf. Tristen Lee who's like 4%, and Huston Jones who's like 12%. Every single one of them liked Houston's body type the most, and every single one of them thought Helmut was "gross"
When guys get to big or too shredded... I genuinely think other guys care more than most girls.
Like if you ever owned a sports car. You think "oh this car is gonna get me so many chicks" but its nothing but dudes that surround you at gas stations.

bobby ricky

I'm sure you will get there, 12-15 is definitely in the realm of possible. we just had a conversation about how most women don't really care for the super shredded look. I just showed my girl and a bunch of her friends, like 6 girls in total 3 different guys. That super shredded guy Helmut Strebl who's like 0.01 bf. Tristen Lee who's like 4%, and Huston Jones who's like 12%. Every single one of them liked Houston's body type the most, and every single one of them thought Helmut was "gross"
When guys get to big or too shredded... I genuinely think other guys care more than most girls.
Like if you ever owned a sports car. You think "oh this car is gonna get me so many chicks" but its nothing but dudes that surround you at gas stations.
So so so true my brother. Guy’s come up to me at the gym and tell me how great I look or ask me what the heck am I eating 😂😂. No girl has ever done anything but ask me to remove those heavy 45s from the machine. And for the muscle car same thing brother 😂😂😂
You are spot on👍

Gainz.

So so so true my brother. Guy’s come up to me at the gym and tell me how great I look or ask me what the heck am I eating 😂😂. No girl has ever done anything but ask me to remove those heavy 45s from the machine. And for the muscle car same thing brother 😂😂😂
You are spot on👍
Its not only women who have to live with "impossible body standards" or what ever they call it.
The media tells us that we have to be super ripped to get the girl. But in reality most women prefer just a "athletic" type. Wide shoulders to a tapered waist, even a bit of "pudge" in the belly.
But In reality do what makes you the most happy! If you want to be .5% bf, do it, if you want to be 280lbs of solid muscle with 24" arms... do it! But do it for yourself!

rosoo

Its not only women who have to live with "impossible body standards" or what ever they call it.
The media tells us that we have to be super ripped to get the girl. But in reality most women prefer just a "athletic" type. Wide shoulders to a tapered waist, even a bit of "pudge" in the belly.
But In reality do what makes you the most happy! If you want to be .5% bf, do it, if you want to be 280lbs of solid muscle with 24" arms... do it! But do it for yourself!
the super ripped type by media i think is fake...

from my chat with my friends in europe all of them prefer dad bod type of guys, according to them more huggable compared to athlete

but to me... i dont really care what the women like, i just want to be myself... probably i am weirdo kind here ... lol

Gainz.

the super ripped type by media i think is fake...

from my chat with my friends in europe all of them prefer dad bod type of guys, according to them more huggable compared to athlete

but to me... i dont really care what the women like, i just want to be myself... probably i am weirdo kind here ... lol
Oh I stopped caring what women think a long time ago 🤣🤣