What should I use next for lean bulk and fat loss??

Boswellio

Hey guys,

So I’m currently off cycle for the past three months I was doing 500 test E 250 twice a week Monday and Thursday and I did 4 weeks of 50mg Anavar ED. I was disappointed in the results and that was my 4th cycle I’m not sure if my diet was the problem or not but I didn’t get the lean look I was looking for, I’m 6’1 225lbs bf approximately 15% 30 years old and I have at least 8 years of lifting experience. I’m wondering if I am ready to try a tren/test and a scar cycle but I’m not sure how long to run it all! I’ll most likely stick to 500 of test a week and 50 of Anavar again but what should I do with the tren? How often and dosage. Any cycle advice would be awesome! Thanks guys

Boswellio

Hey guys,

So I’m currently off cycle for the past three months I was doing 500 test E 250 twice a week Monday and Thursday and I did 4 weeks of 50mg Anavar ED. I was disappointed in the results and that was my 4th cycle I’m not sure if my diet was the problem or not but I didn’t get the lean look I was looking for, I’m 6’1 225lbs bf approximately 15% 30 years old and I have at least 8 years of lifting experience. I’m wondering if I am ready to try a tren/test and a scar cycle but I’m not sure how long to run it all! I’ll most likely stick to 500 of test a week and 50 of Anavar again but what should I do with the tren? How often and dosage. Any cycle advice would be awesome! Thanks guys

Boswellio

I’m currently looking at the test/tren 300 combo from Deligas and I’m wondering if that combo is worth it. Thank again guys

HGH.to

as a 30 years old with 8 years lifting experience and 4th cycle, you could try Tren, but you haven't tried other steroids first that could help just as well. Talking about Deca, EQ, Masteron, Primo and maybe some orals.
Test Tren combo is highly effective. with or without an oral. But you may already know that Tren is very powerful.

in terms of how often, dosage and how long - it depends on tren ester. but I recommend Tren A because it's the shortest ester which will flush out of the system fastest. Since it's such a powerful steroid, that's an advantage because if you get side effects, they will quicker disappear with shorter esters if you stop/reduce dosage. also, 300 mg/week of Tren for a beginner is pretty high. I would recommend 150-200 mg/week, just to start with and see how it goes. Tren A should be injected every other day (or daily). Cycle length 8 or max 10 weeks. With more experience, you will look into Tren E or Hexa that can be injected only twice a week, in higher dosage (300-400 mg/week) and longer cycles (12-14weeks).

But you may also want to look into milder steroids for now

Boswellio

as a 30 years old with 8 years lifting experience and 4th cycle, you could try Tren, but you haven't tried other steroids first that could help just as well. Talking about Deca, EQ, Masteron, Primo and maybe some orals.
Test Tren combo is highly effective. with or without an oral. But you may already know that Tren is very powerful.

in terms of how often, dosage and how long - it depends on tren ester. but I recommend Tren A because it's the shortest ester which will flush out of the system fastest. Since it's such a powerful steroid, that's an advantage because if you get side effects, they will quicker disappear with shorter esters if you stop/reduce dosage. also, 300 mg/week of Tren for a beginner is pretty high. I would recommend 150-200 mg/week, just to start with and see how it goes. Tren A should be injected every other day (or daily). Cycle length 8 or max 10 weeks. With more experience, you will look into Tren E or Hexa that can be injected only twice a week, in higher dosage (300-400 mg/week) and longer cycles (12-14weeks).

But you may also want to look into milder steroids for now
Thank you for the reply! I’ve tried Deca with test e before and I did like the results but I am shooting for something a little more powerful only because this time I’m going to be very methodical about my cycle. I also didn’t care for the deca d!ck haha everything is good now. Also I haven’t experienced many side effects from anything I’ve tried only the sweats and hotter body temp which is a given since your body is in overdrive in cycle and also just some tiredness once I’m off and I first start my PCT. If not tren then what would be a good dosage per week of some of the other options you mentioned besides the deca? Again, thank you for your time I really appreciate all your feedback.

HGH.to

Deca was actually on my mind. Especially because Tren is derived from Deca.
but there are still others such as EQ. There's also Primo, but EQ is better at muscle growth.
Or orals such as Winstrol or Dianabol, depending on what you're most inclined to.
but then again, if you really want to take the shot, you could still try some tren. Especially since you already tried Deca and you loved it.

Hey guys,

To mean, Tren is probably one of the best for size/strength/lean mass there is, but it isnt for beginners. Like, HGH stated, there are others that can also give you the desired results you are looking for. Deca, although I like it, it bulked me up, more than leaned me out. Like you, (from past trial and error) Avar didnt really do it for me, but Winstrol did, along with some Masteron. Test P has that "pain factor" but it is also a alternative for Test E or C. But, I think without a doubt you will get that lean hard look that Tren gives you

Lee.the.Demi.Human

We all use Tren but generally don't advocate its use cause it is legitimately bad for you.

It can also just be too much for the body to handle in terms of androgens, which would manifest as flu like symptoms.

Tren is also a Progestin which adds a 3rd hormone you need to manage, and unlike on deca it'll come on hard and fast if it goes wrong.

600mg test, 300mg mast, 150mg tren. That would be my first dose on a summer blast. I'm not the guy to ask about ancillaries.

Hey guys,

Brother i been doin this for 15+ years and i still aint done tren. I promise its not for everyone

HGH.to

and yet, you never know how tren works for you unless you give it a try. some find it the holy grain, others can't deal with its sides. all we can say is that this stuff is powerful, if you take the shot, do it wisely and carefully.

and yet, you never know how tren works for you unless you give it a try. some find it the holy grain, others can't deal with its sides. all we can say is that this stuff is powerful, if you take the shot, do it wisely and carefully.
You are exactly correct. We are all different. I’m definitely not hating on tren. I’m thinking of trying it here soon but it will be at a very minimum dose just in case.

and that's the correct approach. after all, this is not a sprint, but a marathon. you need to keep it slowly and safely.
Yes sir. I also get some prostate swelling on mast and can only run it 6 weeks at a time. I imagine teens gonna do it as well maybe even more.

Boswellio

Thank you all for the replies I do have trouble keeping my temp down on cycle and I’m just nervous I’m going to overheat especially since I’m a firefighter, any advice? Load up in mag and water maybe?

Boswellio

Also, and I know this might be annoying but can someone break it down to exact days a week and for how long to run a tren, mast and test cycle? I think that’s what my combo will be when I order this cycle. And shat supplements to use for possible sides. Thank you all so much your advice is very very appreciated

bobby ricky

Hey guys,

Abs are made in the kitchen, you didn’t get lean because of your diet. It’s hard because peds increase your appetite so much. Try eating watermelon or popcorn to satisfy your need to eat. It helped me and keeps your calories down.

suppsforlife

You really need to learn more about esters. they will dictate how often you need to inject steroids, cycle lengths, how fast results appear, how fast side effects appear and disappear, when to start PCT and others.

Boswellio

You really need to learn more about esters. they will dictate how often you need to inject steroids, cycle lengths, how fast results appear, how fast side effects appear and disappear, when to start PCT and others.
Yeah I do I agree, what stack would you recommend for the minimal amount of pins a week