What's going on with sources?

loch

It's said that sources aren't allowed to be shared but there's a top rated list.

Who made the list?

Does anyone else think its fishy that all the reviews are 5 star? I can believe highly rated reviews but 100% are 5 star.

Are the products from muscle gurus site better then the top rated sources or maybe it's service is better?

admin

Staff member
It's said that sources aren't allowed to be shared but there's a top rated list.

Who made the list?

Does anyone else think its fishy that all the reviews are 5 star? I can believe highly rated reviews but 100% are 5 star.

Are the products from muscle gurus site better then the top rated sources or maybe it's service is better?
Websites from our top are rated by musclegurus users who used these sources. So, nobody made this list and it depends by the reviews/ratings a source has.

Juji

Staff member
Hello loch and welcome to Muscle Gurus.
It is said that sources can't be discussed publicly (as we're not advertising) but you can share your source in the "Sources" category and discuss about a source in its specific Customer Discussions.
There is a top rated list based on real customers' reviews. We are not allowing newcomers to write reviews about sources and that's why you can be sure that the top rated list is made by real people with real experiences. We've recently updated our website and unfortunately, some data has been removed, that's why you may have a feeling that the people writing reviews are newcomers.
Who made the list?
As earlier state - the list is made by real people with real experiences. We are an informational website only and we allow everyone to share their experience with a specific source either as a review, either in the customer discussions to the specific source.
If you're going to pay more attention - there are other sources with rates less than 5 stars. As in terms of top rated sources being 100% 5 stars - from time to time there appears a negative review about a top rated source, but as much as it looks like, the source is fixing the problem and therefore, the customer is fixing their review.
In the end, we're not responsible for the reviews as they are written by real people. We just try to keep the reviews informative and real, again, from real people.
Muscle Gurus is an informational website. What products are you talking about? We are not selling anything, we just try to be a helpful community for people with same interests so thanks for joining us.
Wishing you good luck loch and please, follow forum rules!
Juji

IronDaddy

Not a moderator here, but I'm the source here and that's why I can't speak for other sources, but all the reviews we've received so far are from people who used our store!

BodyGear

ask the guy who wrote our most recent review in top rated sources if those reviews are "fishy" or not.

loch

Hello loch and welcome to Muscle Gurus.

It is said that sources can't be discussed publicly (as we're not advertising) but you can share your source in the "Sources" category and discuss about a source in its specific Customer Discussions.
There is a top rated list based on real customers' reviews. We are not allowing newcomers to write reviews about sources and that's why you can be sure that the top rated list is made by real people with real experiences. We've recently updated our website and unfortunately, some data has been removed, that's why you may have a feeling that the people writing reviews are newcomers.

As earlier state - the list is made by real people with real experiences. We are an informational website only and we allow everyone to share their experience with a specific source either as a review, either in the customer discussions to the specific source.

If you're going to pay more attention - there are other sources with rates less than 5 stars. As in terms of top rated sources being 100% 5 stars - from time to time there appears a negative review about a top rated source, but as much as it looks like, the source is fixing the problem and therefore, the customer is fixing their review.
In the end, we're not responsible for the reviews as they are written by real people. We just try to keep the reviews informative and real, again, from real people.

Muscle Gurus is an informational website. What products are you talking about? We are not selling anything, we just try to be a helpful community for people with same interests so thanks for joining us.
Wishing you good luck loch and please, follow forum rules!
Juji

The products bar on the site.
Is it just naming general products in the market?

Juji

Staff member
as much as you might have noticed, you can't buy products there. there is the "products reviews" section where everyone is free to share what they think about the specific products with other people.

loch

as much as you might have noticed, you can't buy products there. there is the "products reviews" section where everyone is free to share what they think about the specific products with other people.
Ok thx

CaptainPlanet

I noticed that many sources are listed in the review section, but I left a negative review about proroid because of their sketchy practices and responses, and it was accepted. I think you're safe with the reviewers who are active here, but I am in Canada so I have to look elsewhere for my stuff. Kinda sucky, but better than nothing. :)

loch

I noticed that many sources are listed in the review section, but I left a negative review about proroid because of their sketchy practices and responses, and it was accepted. I think you're safe with the reviewers who are active here, but I am in Canada so I have to look elsewhere for my stuff. Kinda sucky, but better than nothing. :)
Damn I'm in Toronto. But I think the top sources have some products that ship to us

HulkSmashShan

ask the guy who wrote our most recent review in top rated sources if those reviews are "fishy" or not.
Yeah I am right damn here. Feel free to DM me brother. I am a real tried and true active user of a few of the sources here. I wrote the review that says " five stars in every category". So yeah it is legit. Not only legit but also earned. I know it can be a little scary to just send your money to someone hoping that you don't get ripped off. I have been part of this forum now for about 3 months and the sources that are on the top sources are there because we put them there. By we I mean the users of this forum. Like I said any questions HMU. Take care and welcome to the family

Last edited: