What's your favorite clothing company?

Gainz.

So for the longest time I was a Monsta clothing fanboy. I have a dozen shirts, a few shorts, sweatpants hoodies and zip ups. Apparently that company has... disappeared. Can't order from their website, and I just ordered a $65 dollar zip up from Amazon that seems to be a fake. Definitely not the quality I've come to love from monsta.

My issue with clothes is I'm tall, and fit. The majority of clothes just keep getting wider, instead of longer.
I'm finally growing out of large shirts, and into xl. But all the xl shirts I seem to find are to short on me. They just get wider in the mid section.

Is there another bodybuilder style clothing line I'm missing?
I use to be a Nike fan... but I refuse to spend $50 on a T shirt.

HGH.to

Also a Nike lover here. But I usually only get things at discounts. Fuck the $50 Tshit tbh.
Puma is much cheaper, but their quality is "cheaper" too.

Aussie

$5 Kmart shorts and shirt for gym.
Days of wearing designer labels went out when I started lifting. I had to buy new work clothes every 6 months so now it’s the cheap plain clothes

Gainz.

Also a Nike lover here. But I usually only get things at discounts. Fuck the $50 Tshit tbh.
Puma is much cheaper, but their quality is "cheaper" too.
Yeah nike and Adidas prices have skyrocketed. Plus most of Adidas is polyester... what a rip off.
Desperately trying to find another clothing company that has more tailored shirts.

Gainz.

$5 Kmart shorts and shirt for gym.
Days of wearing designer labels went out when I started lifting. I had to buy new work clothes every 6 months so now it’s the cheap plain clothes
No, I'm not talking about clothes to exercise in. I'm talking about clothes to wear out... to the mall, axe throwing... just casual nice t shirts and hoodies.
I keep hearing rumors that they are coming back... but idk.

Aussie

No, I'm not talking about clothes to exercise in. I'm talking about clothes to wear out... to the mall, axe throwing... just casual nice t shirts and hoodies.
I keep hearing rumors that they are coming back... but idk.
I wear my Kevlar lined motorcycle pants and hoodie to the gym. I wear $5 to $20 Kmart shorts and shirts to shops.
Don’t go out except when I ride so $100 to $200 Kevlar lined safety gear

kingswe3are

I have been buying quite a few Ariat brand t-shirts. They fit me great and seem to last. Also a cheap very durable and great fit(for me anyways) is the t-shirt Tractor Supply Company sales. I use them for my company shirts. Wife just puts logo/phone number on them. Do remodeling so get dirty, sweaty, and get into all kinds of shit. They are like 2 for $8-10 and by far better than anything I have found over the years.

Aussie

Well, If you buy shit for $5-$10, you get $5-$10 quality shit. If you are a working man, Daluth has quality stuff.
My $5 shorts last well for training. If I can’t be fucked washing them I can just throw them out. Cheaper than buying a beer and that’s throwing money away

bobby ricky

I have been buying quite a few Ariat brand t-shirts. They fit me great and seem to last. Also a cheap very durable and great fit(for me anyways) is the t-shirt Tractor Supply Company sales. I use them for my company shirts. Wife just puts logo/phone number on them. Do remodeling so get dirty, sweaty, and get into all kinds of shit. They are like 2 for $8-10 and by far better than anything I have found over the years.
Ariat are my most favorite because the sleeves are so tight 👍

shannon11

Numerous times tried to get into fashion, clothing, street style. My all-time fav was a frank and oak parka that looked good with literally anything. It was some years ago tho. Now somehow every time I go to the mall I end up with a few plain black t-shirts from some mass market shit because you don't really care who made a simple 100% cotton black t-shirt. My wardrobe is literally just black, jeans, and some shirts, like I'm some edgy goth teenager (I'm not).

Gainz.

Ok, so I have to check out
Ariat and diesel.

For work I have cheap $5-8 safety green tanks, tshirts and long sleeves. With decent thermal wear and water resistant carhartt pants and hoodies.

But for my nice clothes, I'm usually a brand loyal guy. If I like a brand, I usually wear that brand.
As far as color goes, for the longest time it was red, black and grey. But over the last year... since i really started caring about how i look... i have almost a full range of colors.
I wear a lot of purple, just got my girl and I matching Jordan retro 13s in purple.
I wear a lot of pink... because real men wear pink. Love my pink converse... just found a pair of pink jeans that I fucking love! I still wear a ton of red and black. I just started buying baby blue and orange.
I just don't wear dark blue, green or yellow.

Gainz.

Ok, just found a company that looks like what I want. American fighter by affliction. While some of affliction is... a little Ed Hardy... to... busy for my taste. Their sister company American fighter is definitely my style. They fit tall fit guys, and Ebay has a wide selection for $15-25 bucks. I just bought 4 shirts, so here's hoping they fit as good as they look.

And before you call me a poser for wearing something called "American fighter" I have 8 years of American wrestling, 3 years of Greco Roman, 8 years of boxing and 4 years of BJJ. While I've never fought professionally, I've definitely competed in countless matches and tournaments.
Definitely more gifted at wrestling and BJJ than boxing... but I definitely liked boxing more.

MusculeX

Ok, just found a company that looks like what I want. American fighter by affliction. While some of affliction is... a little Ed Hardy... to... busy for my taste. Their sister company American fighter is definitely my style. They fit tall fit guys, and Ebay has a wide selection for $15-25 bucks. I just bought 4 shirts, so here's hoping they fit as good as they look.

And before you call me a poser for wearing something called "American fighter" I have 8 years of American wrestling, 3 years of Greco Roman, 8 years of boxing and 4 years of BJJ. While I've never fought professionally, I've definitely competed in countless matches and tournaments.
Definitely more gifted at wrestling and BJJ than boxing... but I definitely liked boxing more.
Affliction!? I think it used to supply outfit for UFC fighters!