Where to buy gear... using a credit card

PeaceAndJoy

Hi all:

So, I just started taking anavar a month ago and I'm ready to make a second order. The problem is, the website where I bought my first round says it's having issues with it's PayPal therefore, I can not pay with credit card, and he wants me to pay with Bitcoin which I do not have.

Can anybody suggest a website where I can buy Anavar and use a credit card?

I would say this is urgent as I'm going to run out of pills in two weeks... and I was just starting to make gains. ;)

Thank you!

PedritoHID

Hi all:

So, I just started taking anavar a month ago and I'm ready to make a second order. The problem is, the website where I bought my first round says it's having issues with it's PayPal therefore, I can not pay with credit card, and he wants me to pay with Bitcoin which I do not have.

Can anybody suggest a website where I can buy Anavar and use a credit card?

I would say this is urgent as I'm going to run out of pills in two weeks... and I was just starting to make gains. ;)

Thank you!
Hey Welcome to the forum, a lot of knowledgeable people here. I'm going to ask you a few questions before others do, answer honestly because your livelihood depends and nobody here wants to see somebody fail.

1. Why did you decide to get oral instead of injections? Injections are much safer than orals for the most part
2. Do you have experience with gear?
3. How much Anavar are you taking?
4. Are you over ideally 25?
5. For how long have you trained natural?
6. Do you have PCT? Your natural production will be shut, you'll feel like shit and depressed
7. Is you life in order, finances, steady job, no relationship problems, no health problems?

If your life is not in order (broke, no steady job, relationship problems, family problems, health problems). Steroids are not for you. I would recommend to get your life and your finances in order, gear will only make it worse if something goes wrong.

To answer your question, Crypto (e.g. Bitcoin) is much safer to pay with, no traceability for you or the seller due to the nature of the business, and also they give you a discount.

PeaceAndJoy

Hey Welcome to the forum, a lot of knowledgeable people here. I'm going to ask you a few questions before others do, answer honestly because your livelihood depends and nobody here wants to see somebody fail.

1. Why did you decide to get oral instead of injections? Injections are much safer than orals for the most part
2. Do you have experience with gear?
3. How much Anavar are you taking?
4. Are you over ideally 25?
5. For how long have you trained natural?
6. Do you have PCT? Your natural production will be shut, you'll feel like shit and depressed
7. Is you life in order, finances, steady job, no relationship problems, no health problems?

If your life is not in order (broke, no steady job, relationship problems, family problems, health problems). Steroids are not for you. I would recommend to get your life and your finances in order, gear will only make it worse if something goes wrong.

To answer your question, Crypto (e.g. Bitcoin) is much safer to pay with, no traceability for you or the seller due to the nature of the business, and also they give you a discount.
1. Oral - because it's more convenient
2. One month experience
3. 30 mg daily
4. Yes
5. 20 years
6. What is PCT?
7. Yes, life is in order (considering)

How do I pay using Crypto?

PedritoHID

1. Oral - because it's more convenient
2. One month experience
3. 30 mg daily
4. Yes
5. 20 years
6. What is PCT?
7. Yes, life is in order (considering)

How do I pay using Crypto?
Orals are more liver toxic, also you'll need liver support with Anavar. Have you checked your test levels with the Dr before getting into gear? That should've have told you your baseline. PCT Post Cycle Therapy is what you do after finishing a cycle for your body to recover your natural test on its own.

I recommend you to read the following post https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list.92480/

To pay with Crypto you need a wallets a bunch of wallet apps (e.g. Coinbase wallet) you'll need to create an account, add your bank and buy crypto.

Watch the following video, there should be more videos regarding crypto

PedritoHID

Also, I forgot to mention that per forum rule, is not allowed to talk about websites.

• Selling gear through pm's is not permitted, otherwise you WILL be banned permanently. If anyone receives a PM from another member trying to sell gear, Please let me know as soon as possible.
  • No Source Reviews in the forums. We have source review pages for that.
  • No self, product or source promotion in the forums!
  • Do not copy/paste articles you find on other forums. If you must share your own experience, write up a short excerpt and provide a link to the original article.

Click "Home" and there in the initial screen you can see the sources or there are sources that engage in forums as well. I've personally bough from a couple of them and the quality has been excellent, and delivery has been 3-5 days after paying.