Gainz.

So I've ran tren a few times now.
Right now I'm running
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
I'm starting my 4th week and over the past few days I've noticed my girl looks different.
Her eyes... Her skin... She just looks different.
I kept asking her "are you wearing makeup" (she almost never does... Never been a fan of dating 🤡s)
"Did you change your hair" "why do you look so different to me" every time we'd have a good laugh about it and then she'd call me crazy.
Finally a few minutes ago I asked her if she went tanning... She didn't.
And she said "I think your gear is changing how you see me"
My sex drive is through the fucking roof... 2-3x a day and I can't stop staring at her.
Anyway... You ever do molly? Or xtc? Ever notice how the opposite sex looks ... Different?
It's a more... Much more mild version of that.
It's mostly her eyes and skin.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? Or am I just going crazy?

bobby ricky

Right now I'm running
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
I'm starting my 4th week and over the past few days I've noticed my girl looks different.
I kept asking her "are you wearing makeup" (she almost never does... Never been a fan of dating 🤡s)
"Did you change your hair" "why do you look so different to me" every time we'd have a good laugh about it and then she'd call me crazy.
My sex drive is through the fucking roof... 2-3x a day and I can't stop staring at her.
Anyway... You ever do molly? Or xtc? Ever notice how the opposite sex looks ... Different?

I was reading a story one time of a guy on same cycle of peds as you. He started craving tube steak so bad that it destroyed his relationship at home. 😂😂😂😂

Gainz.

I was reading a story one time of a guy on same cycle of peds as you. He started craving tube steak so bad that it destroyed his relationship at home. 😂😂😂😂

Haha... Well luckily my girl has a strap... So if I ever feel... Empty... I'm sure she'll be happy to fill me up 😂🤣😂🤣.
But so far it has only made me even more attracted to females.

suppsforlife

IMO it's just the libido. Maybe she looks better too, but the way we see the opposite sex greatly has to do with the libido. On roids or not. but roids greatly boost libido so... theoretically... it changes the way we look and actually see the opposite sex.

Parameddog

Libido enhancement fucks with the head - I am now doing 300 tren a week (and test/mast) but it has not raised my libido imo. It has made me wanna punch 70% of the gym gear hugging pussies tho - I think I am known as Mr Grumpy at the Gym.

YOU USING THAT MACHINE OR HAVING A SMOKE BREAK THERE? :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

My "mood" hasn't really changed.. I still don't get angry or anything close to that. It's just my libido... It's so fucking high...
I was flirting with our waitress right in front of her. Luckily she's cool with it... But normally that's not me. I make it a point to make my girl feel special... The only girl in the room.
But... Jesus... Lately I'm walking around like "these bitches about to find out Daddies here" 😂🤣.
But yes it's quite literally changed how I see the opposite sex. Thankfully it's made them more attractive... And not the other way around 😂🤣.
No one here wants Gainz sliding into their DMs 😂🤣😂🤣

Vail 61

Right now I'm running
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod

Wow that's crazy I'm running tren a 100 eod masteron a 100 eod sustanon 750 mg and last week I added deca 300 mg. My sex drive is good but nothing like your talking about , maybe I need to add some ethanate lol. How are you workouts are you bulking or cutting ( sounds like a cut cycle)

Gainz.

Wow that's crazy I'm running tren a 100 eod masteron a 100 eod sustanon 750 mg and last week I added deca 300 mg. My sex drive is good but nothing like your talking about , maybe I need to add some ethanate lol. How are you workouts are you bulking or cutting ( sounds like a cut cycle)
I'm always bulking... I just bulk slower than most.
Id rather put on 6lbs of lean hard muscle over 10 weeks... Than just 15lbs of fat, water, muscle... and have to loose all the garbage later.

And I have to say... Mast e and tren e have made me drastically hornier than the ace and p.
The first 2-3 weeks I definitely noticed a increase... But I can definitely feel the longer esters kicking in.

received_717445170185093.jpeg

Literally just took these.
My traps and shoulders have grown the most... Probably the tren.
My girl has this weird obsession with "play fighting" with me the last few days. Every time I walk by her she'll grab my arm or shoulder... Or forearms then she'll push me and try to either box or wrestle me. I'm like... Why are you always starting shit? 😂🤣
She says "idk... you're just big now and I feel like fucking with you"
I told her you just like when I over power you... Gets you wet huh?
Her face definitely answered the question...then went for a double leg take down 😂🤣😂🤣.

Vail 61

Your definitely ripped I like your take on always bulking . I really like masteron I think it's huge on helping me keep the sex drive that buy itself is reason enough for me but I do think it also helps make the other steroids work better. When I tell my people from the gym that it's not Really a steroid you would use alone I think it turns them off. It just so happens that I'm low on tren a and masteron a and have both in ethanate I'm throwing it in. I'm on the back half of my cycle hopefully I can still get in on some of the benefits of the longer lasting Ester . Liked hearing your stories on you and your gal made laugh later brother

Gainz.

Your definitely ripped I like your take on always bulking . I really like masteron I think it's huge on helping me keep the sex drive that buy itself is reason enough for me but I do think it also helps make the other steroids work better. When I tell my people from the gym that it's not Really a steroid you would use alone I think it turns them off. It just so happens that I'm low on tren a and masteron a and have both in ethanate I'm throwing it in. I'm on the back half of my cycle hopefully I can still get in on some of the benefits of the longer lasting Ester . Liked hearing your stories on you and your gal made laugh later brother
Mast is definitely my favorite... Tren gives you the best physical results... But mast gives you the best mental results.
The mix is just fucking incredible.
And I've actually been trying to dial back the stories I share.
I've gone back and read some of the stuff I share... I realize that I come off... Idk... "braggadocious"
Or even... Like I'm lying.
I have no reason to lie... But I get it. It's hard to fully trust people on the internet... Especially on forums.
I can honestly say I don't share my crazy sex stories to brag or seem better than anyone... I share them because I think they are funny. And anyone that's got to know me the year I've been here... They know I always go for the joke. Even if the truth of that joke makes me look bad.
My last t,t,m cycle I kept telling people that my girl and I were fucking so much she was sitting on frozen peas... Most people got a good laugh... But it's 1000% true 😂🤣. I just couldn't leave her alone... And sense these longer esters have been kicking in again... The same thing is starting to happen. Yesterday I made a deal with her... 3 days on, 1 day off. I really meant it when I made the deal... But I know... In my bones... On day 4 I'm going for it 😂🤣😂. I just can't fucking help myself.
I honestly don't know how a single guy could do a t,t,m cycle... There's just no way... Id either go broke at massage parlors... Or... What's that famous Eminem line in the song n "Criminal" 🤣😂🤣😂.

suppsforlife

Mast is definitely my favorite... Tren gives you the best physical results... But mast gives you the best mental results.
The mix is just fucking incredible.
And I've actually been trying to dial back the stories I share.
I've gone back and read some of the stuff I share... I realize that I come off... Idk... "braggadocious"
Or even... Like I'm lying.
I have no reason to lie... But I get it. It's hard to fully trust people on the internet... Especially on forums.
I can honestly say I don't share my crazy sex stories to brag or seem better than anyone... I share them because I think they are funny. And anyone that's got to know me the year I've been here... They know I always go for the joke. Even if the truth of that joke makes me look bad.
My last t,t,m cycle I kept telling people that my girl and I were fucking so much she was sitting on frozen peas... Most people got a good laugh... But it's 1000% true 😂🤣. I just couldn't leave her alone... And sense these longer esters have been kicking in again... The same thing is starting to happen. Yesterday I made a deal with her... 3 days on, 1 day off. I really meant it when I made the deal... But I know... In my bones... On day 4 I'm going for it 😂🤣😂. I just can't fucking help myself.
I honestly don't know how a single guy could do a t,t,m cycle... There's just no way... Id either go broke at massage parlors... Or... What's that famous Eminem line in the song n "Criminal" 🤣😂🤣😂.
that's why we all love you man :D (I think tren starts working) :D

Parameddog

Tren - I cannot doubt that Tren works - I am seeing vast changes to my body, but I am also seeing vast changes to my psyche.

The negatives - demotivation, lethargy, tiredness, argumentative.

I sometimes feel as if I have depression. I cannot motivate myself to even wipe my arse after a shit - that is how bad it feels. I thought it would wear off but nope - I feel flat. I am good at managing my temper; mostly. I have PTSD which makes me think that Tren may be fucking with my mind, but also, I am tired - all the time. I am physically drained.

Bloods - waiting for mid cycle results.
Food - good, balanced diet - all macros met.
Hydration - good.
Exercise regime - met, even with the lack of motivation.

The worst thing is, I am emotional, like I am pregnant. I burst into tears at the slightest of emotively charged things. We watched "A man called Otto" (brilliant film), I cried about 50% of the film whilst my wife was laughing like a hyena.

WTAF.

Denicnut

Libido enhancement fucks with the head - I am now doing 300 tren a week (and test/mast) but it has not raised my libido imo. It has made me wanna punch 70% of the gym gear hugging pussies tho - I think I am known as Mr Grumpy at the Gym.

YOU USING THAT MACHINE OR HAVING A SMOKE BREAK THERE? :ROFLMAO:
Driving on trenbolone is still the worst! Last time I was in tren i through the shaker bottle and a full energy drink at car

Gainz.

Tren - I cannot doubt that Tren works - I am seeing vast changes to my body, but I am also seeing vast changes to my psyche.

The negatives - demotivation, lethargy, tiredness, argumentative.

I sometimes feel as if I have depression. I cannot motivate myself to even wipe my arse after a shit - that is how bad it feels. I thought it would wear off but nope - I feel flat. I am good at managing my temper; mostly. I have PTSD which makes me think that Tren may be fucking with my mind, but also, I am tired - all the time. I am physically drained.

Bloods - waiting for mid cycle results.
Food - good, balanced diet - all macros met.
Hydration - good.
Exercise regime - met, even with the lack of motivation.

The worst thing is, I am emotional, like I am pregnant. I burst into tears at the slightest of emotively charged things. We watched "A man called Otto" (brilliant film), I cried about 50% of the film whilst my wife was laughing like a hyena.

WTAF.

If you're running mast with the tren, up the mast. Run at least 100mg more mast. That should fix the tiredness and "depression"
Or... A little bit of anavar if you have some.

Denicnut

If you're running mast with the tren, up the mast. Run at least 100mg more mast. That should fix the tiredness and "depression"
Or... A little bit of anavar if you have some.
A healthy dose of mast will definitely help…I think people take too much tren though too…I did 30mg 6x per week and got great results with 500mast enth and 500 test cyp I didn’t nearly have the sides I did shooting 75mg eod either I think daily inj with smaller amounts help too that was a prep run with good amounts of var, winstrol, and one week of halo at the end all orals the last 5 weeks except the halo just last week

Gainz.

I fucking love tren... Probably gonna try oral tren next time... It's the only tren I haven't tried

HGH.to

Driving on trenbolone is still the worst! Last time I was in tren i through the shaker bottle and a full energy drink at car
driving on tren is bad as long as your aggression spikes. you could easily do dumb shit. driving rage + roid rage is a bad combo.
A healthy dose of mast will definitely help…I think people take too much tren though too…I did 30mg 6x per week and got great results with 500mast enth and 500 test cyp I didn’t nearly have the sides I did shooting 75mg eod either I think daily inj with smaller amounts help too that was a prep run with good amounts of var, winstrol, and one week of halo at the end all orals the last 5 weeks except the halo just last week
was preparing for the competition?
I fucking love tren... Probably gonna try oral tren next time... It's the only tren I haven't tried
your liver won't be thankful.

shannon11

Man you've made me do a dive.

TLDR: No, you're not going crazy. Yes, Tren can change the way you see your girlfriend. And it's not even necessarily about libido. It's about neurotransmitters.

Attraction, the actual way you feel towards a person, is largely defined by serotonin. Thank edgy articles explaining love chemistry-wise, there’s a ton of studies on it. Look up «serotonin love study» or «dopamine love study», you’ll find them.

It’s good that you’ve mentioned the MDMA effect. I never felt anything you describe from Tren, but I may (or may not, officer) experienced it with molly.

There’s not much research on it, but if you ever took XTC — you know that people look different. More attractive, vivid, some features stand out more, and so on. Some studies cover it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2581812/ but admit the «imbalance» in research. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698152/. Can’t find the full version, but here they also talk about perceptual changes https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2001-06438-005

Molly also acts through serotonin. It’s much stronger, here they say it has a massive effect on «increased excitability of the visual cortex», but it’s not what matters.

Guess what else fucks with your serotonin? Nandrolone. And Tren as the derivative.
https://dopinglinkki.fi/en/info-ban...ids-cause-long-standing-changes-in-the-brain/

In some studies on rats it decreases serotonin levels in some areas of the brain (and doesn’t change it in others) https://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=jpt.2013.49.59, in other studies it increases the amount of receptors for it https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2015.00295/full. I lack understanding of the exact processes, but still. Here they specifically checked Nandrolone’s effect on brain chemistry in rats https://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=jpt.2013.49.59.

Shit’s too complicated for me to say exactly, what and how Tren changes in your brain and how exactly does it affect the whole system around serotonin, but it’s enough to say that it’s possible and not just because of the overall effect on libido.

It really could be Tren that makes your girlfriend look different. Or, makes your perception of her appearance different.

Another option is that Tren just makes you horny tho.

Denicnut

driving on tren is bad as long as your aggression spikes. you could easily do dumb shit. driving rage + roid rage is a bad combo.

was preparing for the competition?

your liver won't be thankful.
Yea I did a few shows until I realized I couldn’t compete with black guys with crazy genetics no matter how much gear I took and I was lucky bc I knew good guys that told me what they were taking and it wasn’t even close to what I was gonna do…so my doses never got crazy and I still train people and get all my meals and I train hard most days and definitely look better than 90% or more of the guys here in Florida on minimal shit people don’t believe what I take they think I lie like the pros do lol the shows were only a few back home growing up in New Jersey though mostly…I remember real parabolan amps though with the red writing the were 76.5 mg and we took 2x week and got crazy results…Norma Hellas deca and test enth…real omnadren and organon sustanon! The late 90’s were the best for drugs and ver very early 2000’s….real dianabol naposim oh my god!!!!