While on tren...

Gainz.

Man you've made me do a dive.

TLDR: No, you're not going crazy. Yes, Tren can change the way you see your girlfriend. And it's not even necessarily about libido. It's about neurotransmitters.

Attraction, the actual way you feel towards a person, is largely defined by serotonin. Thank edgy articles explaining love chemistry-wise, there’s a ton of studies on it. Look up «serotonin love study» or «dopamine love study», you’ll find them.

It’s good that you’ve mentioned the MDMA effect. I never felt anything you describe from Tren, but I may (or may not, officer) experienced it with molly.

There’s not much research on it, but if you ever took XTC — you know that people look different. More attractive, vivid, some features stand out more, and so on. Some studies cover it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2581812/ but admit the «imbalance» in research. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698152/. Can’t find the full version, but here they also talk about perceptual changes https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2001-06438-005

Molly also acts through serotonin. It’s much stronger, here they say it has a massive effect on «increased excitability of the visual cortex», but it’s not what matters.

Guess what else fucks with your serotonin? Nandrolone. And Tren as the derivative.
https://dopinglinkki.fi/en/info-ban...ids-cause-long-standing-changes-in-the-brain/

In some studies on rats it decreases serotonin levels in some areas of the brain (and doesn’t change it in others) https://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=jpt.2013.49.59, in other studies it increases the amount of receptors for it https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2015.00295/full. I lack understanding of the exact processes, but still. Here they specifically checked Nandrolone’s effect on brain chemistry in rats https://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=jpt.2013.49.59.

Shit’s too complicated for me to say exactly, what and how Tren changes in your brain and how exactly does it affect the whole system around serotonin, but it’s enough to say that it’s possible and not just because of the overall effect on libido.

It really could be Tren that makes your girlfriend look different. Or, makes your perception of her appearance different.

Another option is that Tren just makes you horny tho.
That's fascinating... I'm also on 50mg of deca per week for the pain relief aspect.

I've always had a seriously high sex drive. I've actually been told by 2 girls (that didn't know one another and about 7 years apart)
That and I quote "if I wasn't so good looking, id probably be a rapist"
Now I choose to take that as a compliment... And I brought those comments up to my current gf and she said "yeah...I could see that"
And this is long before I ever touched gear.
Since stacking tren and mast... It's almost over-fucking-whelming!
A solid 90% of my day is either thinking about, day dreaming / reliving, planning to get or actually having sex. The other 10% is food.
But this is the first time I've noticed that girls actually look different. But I guess that makes perfect sense if it's serotonin related. Probably why I'm always in a good mood. This stack just makes me a love bug. Because... If I'm nice and loving...
Well... Any hole is a goal. So if I'm nice... Nice things will happen.

your liver won't be thankful.

I'll just tell my liver to stop being a little bitch 🤣😂🤣😂

HGH.to

Yea I did a few shows until I realized I couldn’t compete with black guys with crazy genetics no matter how much gear I took and I was lucky bc I knew good guys that told me what they were taking and it wasn’t even close to what I was gonna do…so my doses never got crazy and I still train people and get all my meals and I train hard most days and definitely look better than 90% or more of the guys here in Florida on minimal shit people don’t believe what I take they think I lie like the pros do lol the shows were only a few back home growing up in New Jersey though mostly…I remember real parabolan amps though with the red writing the were 76.5 mg and we took 2x week and got crazy results…Norma Hellas deca and test enth…real omnadren and organon sustanon! The late 90’s were the best for drugs and ver very early 2000’s….real dianabol naposim oh my god!!!!
there are still a lot of really good manufacturers though
A solid 90% of my day is either thinking about, day dreaming / reliving, planning to get or actually having sex. The other 10% is food.
don't you workout at all? :ROFLMAO:
I'll just tell my liver to stop being a little bitch 🤣😂🤣😂
sounds like gainz's plan :ROFLMAO:
you might experiment, but as long as you are on tren injection, I don't see why you would need the oral.

Gainz.

don't you workout at all? :ROFLMAO:
Of course... I just learned to lift with a hard-on.

sounds like gainz's plan :ROFLMAO:
you might experiment, but as long as you are on tren injection, I don't see why you would need the oral.
Oh for sure... I just want to try it at some point. Probably won't be any time soon... But I just want to see what it's all about.

So I've ran tren a few times now.
Right now I'm running
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
I'm starting my 4th week and over the past few days I've noticed my girl looks different.
Her eyes... Her skin... She just looks different.
I kept asking her "are you wearing makeup" (she almost never does... Never been a fan of dating 🤡s)
"Did you change your hair" "why do you look so different to me" every time we'd have a good laugh about it and then she'd call me crazy.
Finally a few minutes ago I asked her if she went tanning... She didn't.
And she said "I think your gear is changing how you see me"
My sex drive is through the fucking roof... 2-3x a day and I can't stop staring at her.
Anyway... You ever do molly? Or xtc? Ever notice how the opposite sex looks ... Different?
It's a more... Much more mild version of that.
It's mostly her eyes and skin.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? Or am I just going crazy?
Yes with me, it may take a minute to see or feel the results of whatever im taking at the moment, but with tren, i can feel it immediatelty in my face. I just finished up a cycle of tren, test p and on arimi right now, the resuklts were unberlievabel. But, this is the first time that i resally stuck to a good clean diet. i didnt do much cardio, but uped my ax such as basketball, tennis (i tried at least) and other ax that elevated my heart rate. I was thoughroughly suprised.

Gainz.

Yes with me, it may take a minute to see or feel the results of whatever im taking at the moment, but with tren, i can feel it immediatelty in my face. I just finished up a cycle of tren, test p and on arimi right now, the resuklts were unberlievabel. But, this is the first time that i resally stuck to a good clean diet. i didnt do much cardio, but uped my ax such as basketball, tennis (i tried at least) and other ax that elevated my heart rate. I was thoughroughly suprised.
Fuck cardio... The only cardio I ever get is from sex. Luckily that's a very common thing.
But tren has definitely ruined what little cardio I have. I find myself getting winded much sooner. But... It's definitely worth the trade off

suppsforlife

Fuck cardio... The only cardio I ever get is from sex. Luckily that's a very common thing.
But tren has definitely ruined what little cardio I have. I find myself getting winded much sooner. But... It's definitely worth the trade off
yeah, that's common. tren does kill cardio. but it's definitely worth it in terms of physique.
cardio is barely helpful to improve physique and if at all for performance. but you should still do some cardio for health purposes... cardiovascular system and heart...
make sure not to use too much arimidex because Tren doesn't aromatize and the only reason why you may need it is because of Test P.
I assume you run Tren A so I guess you know you should use both ED or EOD?

yeah, that's common. tren does kill cardio. but it's definitely worth it in terms of physique.
cardio is barely helpful to improve physique and if at all for performance. but you should still do some cardio for health purposes... cardiovascular system and heart...

make sure not to use too much arimidex because Tren doesn't aromatize and the only reason why you may need it is because of Test P.
I assume you run Tren A so I guess you know you should use both ED or EOD?
For me Im pinning EOD. I will say this, as with tren and adrol, just because you can lift it, doesnt mean you should; especially at my age. So i, pushing more reps than wt now,. But I will admit I liked tthe blowed up bulky look

Gainz.

For me Im pinning EOD. I will say this, as with tren and adrol, just because you can lift it, doesnt mean you should; especially at my age. So i, pushing more reps than wt now,. But I will admit I liked tthe blowed up bulky look
I never lift heavy. Low to moderate weight for extreme volume. In the past 2.5 years (since I started lifting again) I've only been hurt once. I got a pretty nasty muscle pull in my back, kept me from lifting for a week. Doing 4 sets of 20 with 80ish lbs on lat pulldowns. Happened on my 13th rep on the 4th rep.
Lifting weights... Injury is inevitable... But as far as injuries are concerned... A muscle pull is pretty minor. I've definitely been lucky as far as injuries, but I've gone out of my way too not go heavy. Id much rather add another rep or set than add more weight.
As good as it feels to be clanging and banging... Moving real weight... Not getting hurt feels even better. Looking good feels better!

suppsforlife

lifting heavy vs lifting moderate all depends on what you're looking for? powerlifting? lift heavy. wanna build muscle? lift moderate.
it depends on your goals

Gainz.

lifting heavy vs lifting moderate all depends on what you're looking for? powerlifting? lift heavy. wanna build muscle? lift moderate.
it depends on your goals
Id rather look like I lift a lot...
In my 20s I was obsessed with my numbers. Bench, deadlift, squat and strict curl. That only lead to injury. So why I completely understand that path... It's just not for me anymore.
I'm bigger now than the days of my 300lb bench and 160lb curl (at 175lb body weight) I'm bigger... More developed, more proportional, look WAYYYY better... And I can't get close to those numbers anymore 🤣😂.
(Not even kinda close)
And I'm perfectly fine with that. Hell... I haven't even attempted a deadlift in over a year.

suppsforlife

lifting heavy often involves sacrificing your physique. look at those powerlifters. they are full of estrogen, fat, water retention etc. if you aim to look as much as possible - estrogen, fat and water retention all helps. Additionally, this extra E2, fat and water retention will help lower chances of injury when lifting too. That's why there's a difference between lifting as heavy as possible vs building an appealing physique.
Hell... I haven't even attempted a deadlift in over a year.
and there's actually no need to. I know lots of bodybuilding going on stage that do not do deadlifts at all. the last time they did it, was in their powerlifting era, which was almost 10 years ago.

Gainz.

lifting heavy often involves sacrificing your physique. look at those powerlifters. they are full of estrogen, fat, water retention etc. if you aim to look as much as possible - estrogen, fat and water retention all helps. Additionally, this extra E2, fat and water retention will help lower chances of injury when lifting too. That's why there's a difference between lifting as heavy as possible vs building an appealing physique.

and there's actually no need to. I know lots of bodybuilding going on stage that do not do deadlifts at all. the last time they did it, was in their powerlifting era, which was almost 10 years ago.
Exactly, I'm aware that estrogen helps with strength, and mass moves mass. Hence Eddy pulling 500kg at 440lbs..he probably had a 150lbs of fat on him when he did it.
Im not trying to throw shade or talk shit about powerlifters... While the sport has definitely... Changed... And I don't agree with some of the rules that have been implemented. I have nothing but respect for the guys who choose that path. I am a huge strongman fan... I watch every event... WSM, the Arnold, the Shaw Classic, even the smaller events like Britains strongest Man ... Ect. I definitely prefer WSM over more traditional "powerlifting" but that doesn't mean I'm unaware of Julius Maddox or Reece Fullwood or even Ray Williams... I still remember him just standing the fuck up with like 1040lb on his back... I mean he stood up faster than most people can get off a couch.
It's just not for me anymore... I don't have the frame... And I'm fucking terrified to get hurt again. A major back injury took me out for like 7 years. (Not all the injuries fault... I definitely made some bad choices in that time)
But I'll never be able to move real weight... And I'm ok with that. Rather watch the pros do it... And just enjoy the looks I get from jealous boyfriends at the mall 🤣😂

Imgame

A lot of people don’t do deadlifts. A lot of people don’t do squats.
You just do what works best with you.

Personal it’s nearly 12 months since I did weights any more than biceps that I haven’t done for a month I think.
My flexibility is getting a lot better but still not able to do the splits again.
I have been training 5 times a week and people can’t believe how fit I am.
I would rather be able to train like I am than lift weights and lose flexibility again

Gainz.

A lot of people don’t do deadlifts. A lot of people don’t do squats.
You just do what works best with you.

Personal it’s nearly 12 months since I did weights any more than biceps that I haven’t done for a month I think.
My flexibility is getting a lot better but still not able to do the splits again.
I have been training 5 times a week and people can’t believe how fit I am.
I would rather be able to train like I am than lift weights and lose flexibility again
Flexibility is definitely something I need to work on again.
But I definitely do squats... I just don't go heavy.
The only thing I even remotely go heavy on is leg press. But it's rare that I even use one. As I've said before I have a very small... But functional home gym. There's not much I can't do. So the only time I get to use the leg press is when I go to the gym with a buddy. Which use to be twice a month... But lately... It's been once every 3 months... Home life and work life... always seems to get in the way

PedritoHID

Tren - I cannot doubt that Tren works - I am seeing vast changes to my body, but I am also seeing vast changes to my psyche.

The negatives - demotivation, lethargy, tiredness, argumentative.

I sometimes feel as if I have depression. I cannot motivate myself to even wipe my arse after a shit - that is how bad it feels. I thought it would wear off but nope - I feel flat. I am good at managing my temper; mostly. I have PTSD which makes me think that Tren may be fucking with my mind, but also, I am tired - all the time. I am physically drained.

Bloods - waiting for mid cycle results.
Food - good, balanced diet - all macros met.
Hydration - good.
Exercise regime - met, even with the lack of motivation.

The worst thing is, I am emotional, like I am pregnant. I burst into tears at the slightest of emotively charged things. We watched "A man called Otto" (brilliant film), I cried about 50% of the film whilst my wife was laughing like a hyena.

WTAF.
Yeah that same thing happened to me, I was using only 150mg/w of tren and 300mg of mast with 300 mg of test. The lethargy was increadible, my E2 was around 20, so it was Tren, it was killing my motivation nad my drive to anything, not worth it for me.

Gainz.

Yeah that same thing happened to me, I was using only 150mg/w of tren and 300mg of mast with 300 mg of test. The lethargy was increadible, my E2 was around 20, so it was Tren, it was killing my motivation nad my drive to anything, not worth it for me.
I'm shocked 150mg of tren had such a affect on you.
But I get it... Everyone is different.
Tren and mast gives me endless energy... And endless libido. If I wasn't saving to get my girl a ring and go on a vacation... Id be ordering 2 more vials of tren and 2 more vials of mast and turning this 12 week blast into a 17 week blast.... 😂🤣😂