Who wants to blast tren with me?

HGH.to

Tren makes me sweat something crazy. I’m active at work inside and outside doing construction so when it’s warm I sweat a lot anyways, but w/Tren my damn clothes get soaking wet. Crazy sweat, but benefit outweighs the sweat. I just take extra pairs of clothes!!
that's pretty expectable when you start tren.
Speaking of... my girl and I are the exact opposite as far as our hot and cold schedule. Every night before bed shes freezing her ass off. I have to turn our little fireplace heater on before we get in the shower so its warm enough for her not to climb into bed wearing thermals and sweatpants! Meanwhile every night after the shower I'm always hot. And not just because of the heater, I've always been super warm right before bed time.
Then somewhere around 3am we switch. She gets blazing hot and no matter how cold it gets, shes over there with no covers. Meanwhile I'm fucking freezing my ass off! The temperature could be the same 67° in the room all night and day... this always happens like clockwork... every day, day after day no matter what season it is.
Even during the summer, she goes to bed freezing, and wakes up sweating. I go to bed hot and wake up freezing! I truly don't understand it, I've just accepted it.
fucking unbelievable. you've just described my life! it is exactly the same! lol. there must be some explanation for why it happens to so many of us.

Gainz.

fucking unbelievable. you've just described my life! it is exactly the same! lol. there must be some explanation for why it happens to so many of us.

Hahaha, well I'm glad I'm not the only one!
But yeah waking up every single morning freezing... then shivering as you take that first piss... damn I hate it!

Gainz.

No way... my levels are always at the high

Plus I'm always eating foods that are high in iron. Beef, chicken, pork, eggs, spinach, broccoli, peanuts... I mean... every single day I'm eating at least 1 if not 3 of these foods.

If jm not mistaken the last time I had my iron levels checked (has to be 6 months ago now) it was 182mcg/dl
And my diet hasn't changed... at all.
But I've had this problem since I can remember... like elementary school.