Who wants to blast tren with me?

Gainz.

Thursday is the last day of this blast.
I went through my calendar to see when I can start my summer blast.
Looks like the middle to end of May is when I'll be able to go again.
I know we have several members eager to try tren, and planning it for their next blast.

So... if you plan on running tren around the end of May beginning of June... let me know. Because my mom said I can blast tren with you if your mom says it's ok
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

And my mom will bring the sandwiches

Attachments

• received_1201071644108885.jpeg
    received_1201071644108885.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 9

bobby ricky

I know we have several members eager to try tren, and planning it for their next blast.

So... if you plan on running tren around the end of May beginning of June... let me know. Because my mom said I can blast tren with you if your mom says it's ok
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m in and my mom wonโ€™t know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m in and my mom wonโ€™t know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
imon my fifth week
Thursday is the laonst day of this blast.
I know we have several members eager to try tre

n, and planning it for their next blast.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not overly impressed with gain size but gain strength 100?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm on my fith week with ten and not im.preesed with size but gaining strength 100๐Ÿ˜Š

unclem

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

thats funny as all hell my girl still laughing as she reads the forums.

unclem

That's why I recommend to stack mast with tren. Really helps those nasty sides that can come with using tren
does it help with sweat, i mean mast and tren, if so ill get some mast to take away the sides. when i run it again i fucked up this cycle.

Gainz.

does it help with sweat, i mean mast and tren, if so ill get some mast to take away the sides. when i run it again i fucked up this cycle.

I get a little more sweaty when I workout... but I definitely don't have night sweats or just sweat for no reason.

bobby ricky

Supps so what you're saying is do the sus twice a week instead of once a week. 250mg twice a week ? I'm also doing 300mg dega once a week
I would think because of the different esters you would definitely want to split it 250 twice per week ๐Ÿ‘ no need with Deca because it only has a long ester ๐Ÿ‘

kingswe3are

Tren makes me sweat something crazy. Iโ€™m active at work inside and outside doing construction so when itโ€™s warm I sweat a lot anyways, but w/Tren my damn clothes get soaking wet. Crazy sweat, but benefit outweighs the sweat. I just take extra pairs of clothes!!

Gainz.

Tren makes me sweat something crazy. Iโ€™m active at work inside and outside doing construction so when itโ€™s warm I sweat a lot anyways, but w/Tren my damn clothes get soaking wet. Crazy sweat, but benefit outweighs the sweat. I just take extra pairs of clothes!!

Yeah when I have a reason to sweat, I definitely sweat much more on tren... much more.
But I don't sweat while I'm just chilling and watching tv or anything, and I don't get the night sweats.

Speaking of... my girl and I are the exact opposite as far as our hot and cold schedule. Every night before bed shes freezing her ass off. I have to turn our little fireplace heater on before we get in the shower so its warm enough for her not to climb into bed wearing thermals and sweatpants! Meanwhile every night after the shower I'm always hot. And not just because of the heater, I've always been super warm right before bed time.
Then somewhere around 3am we switch. She gets blazing hot and no matter how cold it gets, shes over there with no covers. Meanwhile I'm fucking freezing my ass off! The temperature could be the same 67ยฐ in the room all night and day... this always happens like clockwork... every day, day after day no matter what season it is.
Even during the summer, she goes to bed freezing, and wakes up sweating. I go to bed hot and wake up freezing! I truly don't understand it, I've just accepted it.

bobby ricky

What was your normal dose of tren?