Why is it so quiet on here?

AcesandEights

I really like this site!

Doesnt seem to be much atctivity on here lately. I think its a lot more friendly than another site similar to this place. Its a pity there arent more people on and active

SemperFi

Tis the season brother. Activity ebbs and flows on a regular basis. Dive into the older threads.... There are some hidden gems of information to be found. You could consider providing information that you have learned or have found that could be useful to other members by starting a new thread just like you did here. We learn more through shared experiences. MG has no "one" teacher or no "one" student. We all have knowledge to share and each of us can play either role at anytime.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

welcome to mg. , 

sorry for the delayed welcome , but i play it a little conservitive anymore , i like to see what a members intentions are before i formly welcome .. 

i see we found another , good hearted member so welcome and +2. , 

it has its ups and downs , activity wise , new members are what keeps a site alive and hopping , like semp said there is a gold mine of threads just waiting to get bumped and relived. .. 

great to have another great member 

sig. 

siegmund

well semp. , just gave you plus 2.  , lol. im mr in a hurry. ,not that its not earned.   but now i got to go give. op a +2.  lol.  

happy holidays , if we dont talk.  

Holidays for me. Lots of business parties have been keeping me busy. 

Not being able to train at the moment is killing my drive too. Its driving me crazy too. I have to literally talk myself out of going to the gym everyday.

AcesandEights

Yeah i guess everyone is busy with their everyday lives getting geared for xmas etc. Ill be sticking around like i said. Its a very friendly crowd on here compared to where ive came from that shall remain nameless lol!! I hope to get speaking to to you all at some stage. I shall be quite active making threads etc.

Nice to meet you mate!

AcesandEights

siegmund said:
</p><p>welcome to mg. , </p><p>sorry for the delayed welcome , but i play it a little conservitive anymore , i like to see what a members intentions are before i formly welcome .. </p><p>i see we found another , good hearted member so welcome and +2. , </p><p>it has its ups and downs , activity wise , new members are what keeps a site alive and hopping , like semp said there is a gold mine of threads just waiting to get bumped and relived. .. </p><p>great to have another great member </p><p>sig. </p><p>Thanks mate, Glad its uts gonna be around a long time. Like i said im gonna be around a lot now. Gonna have a good read thought the older threads like i have been doing. Im a single parent so these forums dull the boredom of everyday life lol!! I'll be contributing my own threads and topics also.</p><p> </p><p>Nice to meet you mate!</p><p>
</p>

Dolf

I've been swamped at work. Business is booming during the usually slow time of the year. In my industry that's usually a good sign that the economy is taking off which will be a good thing for everyone!

siegmund

Thats great news. , hopefully it keeps building , i know its crazy here also. , lol i just got more masonry jobs thrown at me. , then i did all year.  .. which backs up your statement. :)   

SemperFi

One leading indicator concerning growth that many overlook is cardboard production. If production is up - boxes are needed due to increased product production. If production is down - less boxes needed for new products.

That's the only secret investment trick I will share... ;))))

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Construction is booming here like crazy. A friend the gym just asked if I wanted a job, and when could i start... I'm nearly 99% sure I'm gonna take it. Been wanting a change for awhile, and it's apparently knocking at my front door :)

Dolf

One of the industries I personally service is a paper mill that specializes in the product of paper that gets shipped to the middle man to be turned into cardboard. My car loadings have trippled. It's not just that though. Traffic has increased to the point the yards are overwhelmed and are having issues keeping up. This time of year normally businesses are winding down for tax purposes and do not pick back up until April. 

Dolf

Hopefully it keeps going and we hit an economic boom. 

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times. It's a viscous circle! 

SemperFi

Brown paper can be turned into gold if you are patient. Lumber car loading are some of the best in years here. The California fires will only increase them. Center beams are out of storage and in high demand.

Let's pray for jobs that can support families and less jobs that serve to keep people down and reliant.

SEMPER FI

strong

I've been in the Market for a long time and looking at transportation is key to the economy.. The market has been dictated by speculation for quite a while now and it sure is a different trading world than 20 years ago. Shit, even then , it was the Tech boom.