Women & Anavar

suppsforlife

Should start slowly. 5 mg/day is enough for a woman on a great diet and workout plan. PCT is not necessary for women.

suppsforlife

any steroid will decrease both gender's testosterone production. but there are various reasons why PCT is not necessary for women (whereas its very important for men):
1. Men naturally have way more testosterone than women.
2. Men naturally need way more testosterone than women.
3. Men use way higher dosages than women for longer periods = higher suppression in men.
4. Men rarely use it alone, rather stacking it with other steroids whereas women usually use it alone = higher suppression in men.

Gainz.

5-10mg a day. No more than 20mg.
The more she uses, the more likely those nasty sides can occur.

I would do a 4 week cycle to start.
5mg either every morning or before every workout for the first 2 weeks. Then for the last 2 weeks 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the evening.... 10mg total.

While 5-10mg is a extremely low dose, adding a liver support is still a great idea. 150mg of milk thistle every morning is a very good idea!
Also diet is everything. Have her cut all soda, juice, sports drinks and all that poison.
Just water and milk. (Whole, skim, almond... what ever)
But she should try to drink as close to a gallon of water per day as she can.
Cutting all those high calorie poison drinks will help drastically.
Also 200g of protein per day, 2,500cals or less. Low fat low sugar foods. Don't worry too much about carbs.

HGH.to

5-10mg a day. No more than 20mg.
The more she uses, the more likely those nasty sides can occur.

I would do a 4 week cycle to start.
5mg either every morning or before every workout for the first 2 weeks. Then for the last 2 weeks 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the evening.... 10mg total.

While 5-10mg is a extremely low dose, adding a liver support is still a great idea. 150mg of milk thistle every morning is a very good idea!
Also diet is everything. Have her cut all soda, juice, sports drinks and all that poison.
Just water and milk. (Whole, skim, almond... what ever)
But she should try to drink as close to a gallon of water per day as she can.
Cutting all those high calorie poison drinks will help drastically.
Also 200g of protein per day, 2,500cals or less. Low fat low sugar foods. Don't worry too much about carbs.
pretty much everything a woman needs to know about the first cycle, lol

Gainz.

pretty much everything a woman needs to know about the first cycle, lol

Oh my god... I heard the best fucking joke...

"I'm so hungry I could eat the front wheel off a menstrual cycle"

😂🤣😂🤣😂
I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I did 🤣😂