YourMuscleShop.to Customer Discussions

MackCoach

Guys,

get the AOD9604 to burn off the fat and….

this stack is a MUST try:

Clenbuteral from YourMuscleShop
T3 also from YMS

I am currently only using 1 tablet of Clen with 2 tablets of T3 first thing in the morning with coffee before breakfast

Clen is anti-catabolic which makes this fat burning combo unbeatable!

my abs are tight and waistline has gotten much smaller

skin is thinner and I’m more veiny in and outside of the gym

There are several benefits to utilizing an AOD-9604 injection in peptide therapy. Since the peptide is designed to focus on weight loss, AOD-9604 can provide patients with various metabolic benefits, including:

• Cartilage repair
  • Metabolism regulation
  • Enhanced muscle growth
  • Insulin and blood sugar management
  • Reduced body fat
Patients using AOD-9604 have also been found to lose five times the amount of body fat compared to the average person.

How Does AOD-9604 Peptide Therapy Work?​

There are two biological processes that regulate how the body processes fatty acids: lipolysis and lipogenesis. During the process of lipolysis, fats and lipids are broken down into glycerol and fatty acids through the hydrolyzation of triglycerides. As that occurs, the metabolic process of lipogenesis is also forming fats and increasing those same triglycerides to store more fat. When we produce more triglycerides to house fat, our bodies expand, leading to weight gain.

The AOD-9604 peptide focuses on the body areas with abnormally high levels of fat by stimulating lipolysis and inhibiting lipogenesis–leading to accelerated fat burning as it also prevents increased fat and triglyceride production.