Zumba

3rd_levelup

No I don't do zumba but every so often I will tag along with wife to her gym and let me tell you this. Zumba gals are so hot. I mean most who take those classes have some level of endurance so they are all in fairly good to awesome shape. All wear those stretch yoga pants and something about a woman in a ponytail bouncing around heats me up. Not coming off like a perv here just commenting on how hot girls look when they do Zumba. 

Dolf

Nothing is sexier than an in shape woman. I've always wanted to shake whoever invented yoga pants hand.

milkin

Oh my such a site those yoga pants wearing gals are. You see them everywhere even in office buildings. They never ever wore anything like that in my younger generation, hell no the hottest thing was when the tube top hit the scene :)

Hats off to those older tight zumba chicks though for they work very hard to keep their shape. Very hard. Menopause challenges women tremendously not only with estrogen loss but their metabolism drops to a crawl. ( My ex father in law is a obgyn ) Also their bones get very weak. So next time 3rd you see that hot milf jumping around keeping up with all those little chickies be sure to give her recognition.

Dolf

Having kids also plays hell on a womans body. Anytime I see a woman who's had multiple children or is older they deserve much respect for being in shape. My wife is a MILF and this makes me wanna go climb back in bed this morning, but she's a morning grouch and it won't go like I have it planned out in my head. Lol

A

Axle

are deffently hell on my wondering eyes at times. Lol  nothing is hotter than some daisy Dukes though IMO. 

A

Axle

thats it.  

Here is one to give you a laugh.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C94STF2h7OI

csancheezy

perv 3rd.. ;) just joking.. yeah yoga pants are good but they are a deceitful tool that woman now have at their fingertips, for it makes the woman with no butt and flabby hamstrings appear as if she is very tight and fit, but take them things off and you shall see the truth my friend...but hey I still like em though, I aint hating, jus saying

Outlawthing

you guys are not seeing the big picture  these gals have great cardio which means you might not be the one doing the humping 

3rd_levelup

Huh what who me a perv ? Naa Milk just have the upmost  respect for a bombshell firecracker with a tight ass who ain't afraid to show it off. They know what they are doing. 

piston

They have a class in my gym for the hotties called ass and abs. You want to talk about dropping some jaws. There are like 30 hotties bent over those yoga balls with their asses up in the air. Its like a delicious sea of asses.

austing0525

I agree with the zumba galls being hotties! they have this class called the booty buster for the chicks that workout at my gym and let me tell you there is nothing hotter than seeing toned tight hot woman running around in yoga pants and sports bras.. sporting nice buts and thighs also I agree with the cardio that these woman have and Im sure most of them are the ones that are going to be doing the ridding in the sack

3rd_levelup

Plus some girls just have that strut that makes their ass move with such devine grace. There a girl in my office that knows how to walk. Her ass moves perfectly and then there are other hotties with nice asses that can't make that thang move at all. Gotta love it.