Need gage & length help

tankster

Hello All,

I went down the list of threads, but after about an hour of not finding exactly what I need, I figured this would be easier.

I'll be taking some Serostim & Sustanon for my cycle and currently only have the following:
  • Serostim: 1ml 31G 5/16" for HGH - Belly Fat injections
  • Sustanon 250: Looking at 1" for thigh injections

My questions is if my insulin syringe for HGH is too small for abdominal injects? If so, could you please recommend two gauges & needle lengths for both hgh & test?

Much appreciated!

suppsforlife

HGH is used SubQ, that's why, insulin injections are usually enough.
Testosterone is used intramuscularly so, generally, you need longer injections to reach the muscles.
not trying to be the "go and read yourself" type of guy, but there's just too much information to share. I would recommend you to check these articles that can be really helpful:

Pedrito0906

I made this post asking more or less the same question for T. You can find good info from the gurus here. I'm currently using 25G 1" for my glutes and ventro, and 25G 5/8" for my legs.

seymour

Appreciate it everyone! I've looked it up myself. Wanted to gage everyone's recommendation. Pun intended! haha
LMFAO, this man has got jokes.

I agree with the folks who mentioned using a slightly larger barrel for drawing.

I use 23gauge 1" for everything except glutes.

I use 23gauge 1.5" for them buttcheeks :)

Pedrito0906

LMFAO, this man has got jokes.

I agree with the folks who mentioned using a slightly larger barrel for drawing.

I use 23gauge 1" for everything except glutes.

I use 23gauge 1.5" for them buttcheeks :)
How fast the solution enters with the 23G compared against the 25G?

seymour

How fast the solution enters with the 23G compared against the 25G?
Yo Pedrito,

I actually use a 20g for drawing. Sorry I made that confusing now that I look back at it. I was agreeing with the guys who mention using larger for drawing.

Then noting that I use 23g 1" for every injection OTHER than glutes.
Use a 23g 1.5" for every injection in glutes.

The 23g would definitely make a difference over the 25g though, those bad boys are tiny, I've used them on my delts before.

The 20g that I use for drawing is much better than even the 23g that I actually use for pinning.

You can get just the barrels online which I'm sure you know. Super cheap to get syringe complete with barrel and then buy some seperate barrels.

Pedrito0906

Yo Pedrito,

I actually use a 20g for drawing. Sorry I made that confusing now that I look back at it. I was agreeing with the guys who mention using larger for drawing.

Then noting that I use 23g 1" for every injection OTHER than glutes.
Use a 23g 1.5" for every injection in glutes.

The 23g would definitely make a difference over the 25g though, those bad boys are tiny, I've used them on my delts before.

The 20g that I use for drawing is much better than even the 23g that I actually use for pinning.

You can get just the barrels online which I'm sure you know. Super cheap to get syringe complete with barrel and then buy some seperate barrels.
I'm mixing Primo and Test... But man it takes like a minute to inject with my 25G, I bought 23G to see how it is...

Pedrito0906

Hey Buddy, let me know how the 23G is going for injection time? The 25 takes forever for me as well.
I just pinned myself 1.5CC Primo & 0.5CC Test E, with the 23G, 1 min 30 secs with maximum force to push it in with 25G, it went down to 50 secs and moderate force with 23G, 44% reduced time is good, although it hurt a little bit more, but its worth it.

liljohn

Wow I guess I crazy has hell guys I have been pining and drawing with the same needle to save cost but this is why I say i am crazy been using 20g 1.5in in glute

Pedrito0906

Wow I guess I crazy has hell guys I have been pining and drawing with the same needle to save cost but this is why I say i am crazy been using 20g 1.5in in glute
Brother I don't mean this in a harsh way, but if you can't t afford a 100pk of needles of 18G for $13 to draw or 100pk of BD needles of 23G for $17 to inject, you're in no place to use gear and should focus on improving your finances first.

liljohn

OK i didnt mean to come across that I could not afford 2 needles to pin its just more convient same needle is just faster and easier i have been doing that for years but its the first time i have used a 20g I was use 22g but where i get mine from didnt have them in 1.5 at the time

Pedrito0906

OK i didnt mean to come across that I could not afford 2 needles to pin its just more convient same needle is just faster and easier i have been doing that for years but its the first time i have used a 20g I was use 22g but where i get mine from didnt have them in 1.5 at the time
Ohh since you mentioned cost I was concerned, but ok I get it now. I've read also that the needle loses sharpness after being used from the vial, and it can bend a little.

I have a friend at work who uses the same needle 3 or 4 times, god help him.