Need to increase my appetite

Twizted

At the end of a test/NPP/EQ run. I fucked my first test/deca run up, ended up getting gyno and like a dumbass didn't have caber on hand so I ordered the caber and dropped the cycle. Lessons learned, I really though I'd be ok with low dose deca but it turns out I'm really sensitive to prolactin

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

At the end of a test/NPP/EQ run. I fucked my first test/deca run up, ended up getting gyno and like a dumbass didn't have caber on hand so I ordered the caber and dropped the cycle. Lessons learned, I really though I'd be ok with low dose deca but it turns out I'm really sensitive to prolactin
I prefer npp cause I can keep cycle shorter. Usually do test prop and anadrol with it. I run 450/450/75drol. Good cycle. Glad you added EQ, I bet it really kept your appetite strong. Great work 👍.

JesseTX

I am doing my first ever test/deca cycle.
I am curious about your prolactin issues.
I have not gotten caber....I had order online a supplemental prolactin blocker which I think may be a sufficient replacement.

Twizted

I would say get your hands on caber before starting just to be safe. I ended up getting to the point I was even lactating, trust me you don't want to be there.

JesseTX

I would say get your hands on caber before starting just to be safe. I ended up getting to the point I was even lactating, trust me you don't want to be there.
What was your dosage and how long into your cycle did this happen?

Twizted

If I recall it was only around 300mg per week. Deca is a fairly slow compound so it was a few weeks into the run when symptoms started.

CaptainPlanet

Well I am currently still on a cruise, 2 months to go til I start a blast and it's gonna be similar to yours. Just a quick question though, what was that hunger med you took, cause I can't eat much and I don't get enough protein.

Also, gonna start my blast with:
1000mg Test Cyp (weekly)
900mg Deca Durabolin (weekly)
600 Boldenone (weekly)
HCG small dose (EOD)
100mg proviron (ED)
P5P (ED)
Aromasin (ED)

Should I be taking Nolva here?

Starting hard, but only cycling for 3 months, then cruise again for 3 months as was recommended to me by a coach and some of you guys.

JesseTX

If I recall it was only around 300mg per week. Deca is a fairly slow compound so it was a few weeks into the run when symptoms started.

Well I am currently still on a cruise, 2 months to go til I start a blast and it's gonna be similar to yours. Just a quick question though, what was that hunger med you took, cause I can't eat much and I don't get enough protein.

1000mg Test Cyp (weekly)
600 Boldenone (weekly)
HCG small dose (EOD)
100mg proviron (ED)
P5P (ED)
Aromasin (ED)

Starting hard, but only cycling for 3 months, then cruise again for 3 months as was recommended to me by a coach and some of you guys.
That is a heavy blast!
What will you have on hand for a blocker/AI?

Twizted

My dr prescribed me mirtazapine which definitely seemed to help some with hunger. Gear helped more than anything though

bobby ricky

1000mg Test Cyp (weekly)
600 Boldenone (weekly)
HCG small dose (EOD)
100mg proviron (ED)
P5P (ED)
Aromasin (ED)

Wonderful blast, here we grow again 👍👍👍👍I’m jealous. How much you weigh cap?

CaptainPlanet

I find the orals mess with my appetite sometimes. So, I used to weight about 250lbs, I am now at 225lbs, doing good but my diet is not the greatest. I really need to hone in on my meal plans. I think that's the biggest issue I am facing.

Honestly, I am itching to hop back on a blast, but I know to wait.

Just curious, I am taking P5P for prolactin issues, in case they crop up with Deca. Was told to start taking it even 2 weeks before starting the cycle, so I am curious if I don't take the Aromasin, and take Nolva only which should affect only breast tissue (?), the extra estrogen should help with gains as it's anabolic as well, so long as I don't get gyno or ED. I heard some of the biggest guys don't touch AIs or take minimal amounts, but that's based on genetics, and they grow more because of the ability to handle Estrogen without the sides.

bobby ricky

On 1000 testosterone and 900 deca I only used a ai when I got puffy around sock line. No gyno problem. Should I allow myself to hold more water as long as there’s no gyno?