Need to increase my appetite

HGH.to

On 1000 testosterone and 900 deca I only used a ai when I got puffy around sock line. No gyno problem. Should I allow myself to hold more water as long as there’s no gyno?
if water retention doesn't bother you, if it doesn't cause blood pressure issues (water retention leads to hypertension), and if you don't have any other bothering symptoms of high estrogen like gyno, ED etc. you can keep it
I don’t really have any estrogen issues but if not using the ai will give me more gains it sounds good to me Bill.
Bill is right, as usual. Look at powerlifters and look at bodybuilders. Powerlifters/strongmen don't care about water retention and bf%. And the lift way much compared to bodybuilders, although both might have same amount of muscles.

bobby ricky

if water retention doesn't bother you, if it doesn't cause blood pressure issues (water retention leads to hypertension), and if you don't have any other bothering symptoms of high estrogen like gyno, ED etc. you can keep it

Bill is right, as usual. Look at powerlifters and look at bodybuilders. Powerlifters/strongmen don't care about water retention and bf%. And the lift way much compared to bodybuilders, although both might have same amount of muscles.
Thanks HGH, I’ve never been a moon face water buffalo . I don’t even look at a ai on my cycle now. But after this blast and my next cruise I want to run a high test and deca for fall and winter. My goal at the moment is to get to 10 percent and stay there. I’m tired of packing on fat every winter then stripping it off every spring. I’m improving every year but I want to try something different.

I want to stay at full six pack all year but stay thick and jacked. Sounds like I want it all doesn’t it😂😂😂

CaptainPlanet

Just an FYI. I removed the AI I was taking on my cruise (which is at about 250mg weekly). I only had it cause I was on NPP prior to the cruise, and didn't know how long that affects you. Regardless, it's been 4 days, and I've already noticed losing belly fat and more muscle. Strange, but I think I am gonna just stop using AIs until I see a reason to use it. Thanks for the encouragement.

D

Deleted member 45086

that's the right way of using AI. no point in using them when you don't actually have symptoms.
The only steroid that I would use an AI from the getgo is MENT, everything else is treat as it comes up.

CaptainPlanet

The only steroid that I would use an AI from the getgo is MENT, everything else is treat as it comes up.
what kind of protocol do you follow with MENT? test to ment ratio? have you ever added an additional compound to the mix? :D

I am very curious about it.

D

Deleted member 45086

what kind of protocol do you follow with MENT? test to ment ratio? have you ever added an additional compound to the mix? :D

I am very curious about it.
You keep test low low low. Like 100/week. You don't want anything else that aromatizes. 25-50mg/day NO MORE. 6 weeks is plenty. Arimidex .25-.5/day. Actually start this a week before starting MENT, yes it aromatizes that much. No deca, dbol, ect.

CaptainPlanet

You keep test low low low. Like 100/week. You don't want anything else that aromatizes. 25-50mg/day NO MORE. 6 weeks is plenty. Arimidex .25-.5/day. Actually start this a week before starting MENT, yes it aromatizes that much. No deca, dbol, ect.
So that's like a max of 350mg MENT weekly, and max 100mg Test weekly?

What if I were to not take Test or just use some HCG instead?

I was hoping I could add some primo to it.

D

Deleted member 45086

So that's like a max of 350mg MENT weekly, and max 100mg Test weekly?

What if I were to not take Test or just use some HCG instead?

I was hoping I could add some primo to it.
You don't have to run test but cap really what's 100/week, I would throw it in there.

D

Deleted member 45086

ok fair enough, but then why is the cycle only 6weeks? can't I blast it for 12 weeks for the full cycle?
6 weeks is a full cycle. Cap watch some YouTube videos on it, some are real informative. This isn't testosterone, it's very powerful. Most that use it say it's stronger than tren.

Gainz.

I know I'm super late to this, and I skipped ahead... but I'm the same way. I'm never hungry. A comfortable daily caloric intake for me is 1,500 calories. Before I started lifting I could go 3 days without food (just liquid) no problem. No hunger pains, no lack of energy.
Since I started lifting again I've been forcing myself at 3k-4k calories a day. I hate it!

But anyway, on my sarm cycle I did MK-677 along with the rad140.
The MK-677 made me insanely hungry! If I didn't eat every 3hrs I would get lightheaded. It's the main reason I put on 12lbs in 8 weeks.

Twizted

Yea once I started taking testosterone my apetite shot up and hasn't really lessened at all yet. I can now eat 4-5k calories a day consistently. Absolute game changer for me as you can see by the difference in my starting pics and now.

Gainz.

Yea once I started taking testosterone my apetite shot up and hasn't really lessened at all yet. I can now eat 4-5k calories a day consistently. Absolute game changer for me as you can see by the difference in my starting pics and now.
I'm really hoping it has the same effect on me. Because once I was done with the MK-677 my appetite dropped like crazy.
I actually have another bottle. If the test e doesn't give me the appetite I hope it does I'm going stack it with this cycle to get the most out of it. No point in taking gear if I'm not gonna feed myself. Without the MK-677 I struggle to eat 3,500 calories. (Physically struggle and sometimes throw up in my sleep) but on the MK-677 I can eat 4,500 cals and still want more.

Twizted

I'm really hoping it has the same effect on me. Because once I was done with the MK-677 my appetite dropped like crazy.
I actually have another bottle. If the test e doesn't give me the appetite I hope it does I'm going stack it with this cycle to get the most out of it. No point in taking gear if I'm not gonna feed myself. Without the MK-677 I struggle to eat 3,500 calories. (Physically struggle and sometimes throw up in my sleep) but on the MK-677 I can eat 4,500 cals and still want more.
I had naturally low testosterone so once I got it up everything turned around. Do you have low T?

Gainz.

I had naturally low testosterone so once I got it up everything turned around. Do you have low T?
No, actually on the higher end. I think its because I worked in the restaurant business for years... like 18 years. Food was work to me. I don't enjoy anything about food. I hate buying it, I had preparing it, I hate cooking it, I don't really enjoy eating it... I eat super fast. People usually ask me if I did time in prison because of how fast I eat. And I hate doing dishes. So I think for years i just shrunk the capacity of my stomach. Then my body got use to being in a deficit.
No one likes to do chores... and food is my most expensive and time consuming chore.

CaptainPlanet

You doing any orals? Orals will fuck up your appetite, I noticed it myself. Then again, you said before gear you barely ate in the first place.

Does insulin help with this? I am curious if there's a point in taking insulin without growth, I don't want a gorilla-gut or extended-gut as they call it.

CaptainPlanet

I also heard superdrol makes some people freaking hungry, but only lasts about 4 weeks until you have some liver-toxicity issues that will end up doing the opposite.