First Cycle - Test P

Jprh

I didn't even know they made barrels that small 🤣

I've just always heard anavar was the safest option for women. I hope you stay here and do a cycle log. I would love to see how this works out for you. I'm sure most of us guys would.
I'll definitely be doing a cycle log for my own benefit and any other women or men who would like to know how it goes! Thanks again for your help.

Twizted

Female bodies respond very strongly to Testosterone. As a comparison, the average man will have a 4-6x multiplier in his Testosterone levels when using exogenous Testosterone. So that means that, on average, a male using 100mg of Test per week will show 400-600ng/dl on his bloodwork.

Contrast that with females who regularly show 10-40x multipliers. When using 10-14mg of Testosterone per week they can show 200-400ng/dl returns on their Testosterone’s assays.

I'm told low doses are key when it comes to Test for women. As shown above, the barrel on that syringe would definitely be small enough for that amount.
After some research I kind of agree with what HGH said, I also don't know if that dose will be enough to give you what you want. After doing some research I found that a normal HRT dose for women is 1-2mg per day and that's just enough to get women to the normal natural baseline. So 1-2mg would most likely just put you in range with a normal healthy female, which won't really help towards muscle building.

Jprh

After some research I kind of agree with what HGH said, I also don't know if that dose will be enough to give you what you want. After doing some research I found that a normal HRT dose for women is 1-2mg per day and that's just enough to get women to the normal natural baseline. So 1-2mg would most likely just put you in range with a normal healthy female, which won't really help towards muscle building.

Women are so different to men, I don't have all the answers as to why we can have such a little amount and it working wonders. But from every woman I've spoken to who has used Test P and is still using, they swear by it - some using 7mg per week, some 14mg, some 21mg.
I've never spoken to/read an experience from a woman who has used more than 21mg per week (working up to this amount if it can be tolerated), if such a low amount is working why would you increase and risk the possible side effects?

HGH.to

the point is - testosterone is still more dangerous for a woman than anavar. and dbol is definitely way more dangerous than anavar.
I do know very well that women and men respond completely different to testosterone and that if a woman goes for testosterone, she should start at very low doses.
anyway, it does seems like you're leaning towards testosterone so, if you do start with it, do it carefully because it could easily cause virilizing issues. come back with updates if you try it

Gainz.

I'll definitely be doing a cycle log for my own benefit and any other women or men who would like to know how it goes! Thanks again for your help.
I meant by doing a cycle log here. I have one going myself in the pictures section.
But Please know any advice anyone here gives you is with the best intentions and being as safe as possible!
Some of the newer guys are even a little put off because we recommend such low starting doses.

I had the same thought. Women make around 15mg of test per week. So if shes taking even 2mg every day... that's only 14mg. And that wouldn't be on top of her natural levels... right? It would shut her down just like a man would? Right?
Women are so complicated 🤣
I've always heard women stay away from test because of the deeper voice, hair growth, other..
Growth and all that jazz. Hence why anavar has become so popular! Really interesting to see a totally different opinion, not saying shes wrong, or anything like that. I mean that's why we're here, to learn.
But @Jprh just please be careful, theres a lot of garbage out in the internet. Took me a long time to find such a good group of people who really knew their stuff!

Gokupwr62

Might look into testosterone gels. Think actually dosing an injection to hit around 5 mg a week will be hard and ugl can be way off on dosages. I'd look into primo if I were you. I believe with diet and training spot on var would be plenty for you with minimal sides to start off with for 6-8 weeks 5-10 mg and then look into adding from there. I honestly hate dbol for myself and may want to dive further into research because even tho it can be used as hormone replacement it creates a fake estradiol and may throw off everything in a female.

Gokupwr62

I meant by doing a cycle log here. I have one going myself in the pictures section.
But Please know any advice anyone here gives you is with the best intentions and being as safe as possible!
Some of the newer guys are even a little put off because we recommend such low starting doses.

I had the same thought. Women make around 15mg of test per week. So if shes taking even 2mg every day... that's only 14mg. And that wouldn't be on top of her natural levels... right? It would shut her down just like a man would? Right?
Women are so complicated 🤣
I've always heard women stay away from test because of the deeper voice, hair growth, other..
Growth and all that jazz. Hence why anavar has become so popular! Really interesting to see a totally different opinion, not saying shes wrong, or anything like that. I mean that's why we're here, to learn.
But @Jprh just please be careful, theres a lot of garbage out in the internet. Took me a long time to find such a good group of people who really knew their stuff!
Honestly you can't put a mg figure on how much test equates to an appropriate ng/dl every one is different

Gainz.

Honestly you can't put a mg figure on how much test equates to an appropriate ng/dl every one is different
Yeah that's true, I was just trying to say in general men make about 40-50mg per week. But on trt we do 150mg ... triple the "normal" amount. so why would women do the bare minimum. That's the only point I was trying to bring up. If you're trying to gain wouldn't you make sure you were getting much more than a "normal" amount?

Gokupwr62

Yeah that's true, I was just trying to say in general men make about 40-50mg per week. But on trt we do 150mg ... triple the "normal" amount. so why would women do the bare minimum. That's the only point I was trying to bring up. If you're trying to gain wouldn't you make sure you were getting much more than a "normal" amount?
Other factors. You don't know how many mg this person produces naturally and to properly do hrt you constantly get tested, x amount for one person may be to little or to much for the next. Hell I've seen ppl be put in a 1200ng/dl on 200mg/wk and another took 500mg to be in the same range. Everyone's body responds differently.

D

Deleted member 45086

Other factors. You don't know how many mg this person produces naturally and to properly do hrt you constantly get tested, x amount for one person may be to little or to much for the next. Hell I've seen ppl be put in a 1200ng/dl on 200mg/wk and another took 500mg to be in the same range. Everyone's body responds differently.
Very true. I work with an older guy in his 60's. His test level jumped to 1300 and he was only on the test gel.

HGH.to

100% true

Jprh

Hi again all,

Quick question I’m hoping someone might know the answer too.

Im going to be starting my Var cycle, 2.5mg to begin ED (from the advice of many helpful people here and elsewhere so thank you!!) but I’m only able to source 50mg tabs.

Any advice on how to cut/crush/administer such a small dose from this? Or what I could do here.

cheers!

D

Deleted member 45086

Hi again all,

Quick question I’m hoping someone might know the answer too.

Im going to be starting my Var cycle, 2.5mg to begin ED (from the advice of many helpful people here and elsewhere so thank you!!) but I’m only able to source 50mg tabs.

Any advice on how to cut/crush/administer such a small dose from this? Or what I could do here.

cheers!
You need to find 10mg var. It would be extremely difficult to accurately dose 2.5mg from a 50mg tab. That's literally 1/20 of a pill.

Jprh

You need to find 10mg var. It would be extremely difficult to accurately dose 2.5mg from a 50mg tab. That's literally 1/20 of a pill.
I’m trying but all my sources can’t get/don’t have that small a size, arrrrgh! Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

D

Deleted member 45086

I’m trying but all my sources can’t get/don’t have that small a size, arrrrgh! Thanks for your help, appreciate it.
What country are you in