Advice about deca/enanthate cycle

Jacques62

Hi
Here's how I think I'm going about it based on my own research, I'd like some advice from someone with experience, especially about PCT.
Thank you

Attachments

• cycle.png
    cycle.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 44

HGH.to

Since it is your first steroid I generally recommend testosterone alone. but since you have weak joints/tends and use a low dosage of Deca, you may give it a try. problem is that if you get side effects, you don't know it's Deca or its Test. + higher suppression.
Also, don't use HCG 1000 mcg/day for a whole week. That's a huge dosage. may use 500 mcg/injection 3x per week for 2 weeks during the last weeks of your cycle before starting the cycle. And HCG only if you notice testicular shrinkage/ sperm reduction
Aromasin/Arimidex may be required during the cycle if you develop high estrogen symptoms. dosage depends on symptoms. some may not need any, others may need 0.5-1 mg Arimidex every other day. Aromasin/Arimidex both work to lower estrogen. unlikely to need both.
You seem to start PCT with nolvadex and clomid immediately after stopping the cycle which is no good. PCT starts when all steroids flush out of the system. Deca and Test Enanthate takes about 2 weeks, maybe even longer. it depends on how you feel.
MK677 and other supplements according to how you feel. In fact, the entire cycle should be based on "according to how you feel".
The last thing, considering you use Deca simply for joint support, 50-100-150 mg/week can be enough.
of course: workout like you work out the last time in your life, diet as if you're going to become a green god, sleep like a baby

Jacques62

Thank you very much, I take note of your valuable advice.
And do I need Cabergoline during cycle or during PCT ? Or do I keep it in hand just in case ?

HGH.to

Or do I keep it in hand just in case ?
keep it in hand just in case you notice high prolactin issues. prolactin can spike only because of Deca (nothing else will make it increase) but considering you use very low doses, chances are very low you will have any prolactin related issues. But you never know... there are people who get high prolactin even at very low doses. while others don't get any issues even at very high doses of 19-nors (19-nors are steroids like Nandrolone (Deca and NPP) and Trenbolone that have the properties to increase prolactin)

bobby ricky

keep it in hand just in case you notice high prolactin issues. prolactin can spike only because of Deca (nothing else will make it increase) but considering you use very low doses, chances are very low you will have any prolactin related issues. But you never know... there are people who get high prolactin even at very low doses. while others don't get any issues even at very high doses of 19-nors (19-nors are steroids like Nandrolone (Deca and NPP) and Trenbolone that have the properties to increase prolactin)
Funny thing to tell you HGH.
I was cruising on test and deca after my lump behind my nipple 😂. My arch on my right foot has been killing me to the point of taking ibuprofen 3 times per day just to be able to walk normal. I’m now blasting on 300 test and 300 deca and the pain in my foot is long gone. I was cruising on 200 test and 150 deca and the pain was unbearable without ibuprofen.
But just upping my deca to 300 made all the difference in about 4 days. It definitely proves decas ability to help with tendons.

Jacques62

I will take around 180mg enanthate (10weeks) and 140mg deca every 4 days (8weeks)
With 0.5mg arimidex every other day during cycle.
Then Nolva Clomid and little dose of hcg for PCT, I have Cabergolin in case.

But I'm questionning how much water retention I will get ? Will I get a too visible puffy head that everyone can notice I'm on gear ?
And I still have a very little bit acne sometimes at 24yo, how likely I am to have acne with this cycle ?

HGH.to

But I'm questionning how much water retention I will get ? Will I get a too visible puffy head that everyone can notice I'm on gear ?
it's nearly impossible to answer these questions. It's so different from a person to another that we just can't say anything with certitude. it depends on your level of experience, diet, workout, genetics and so on and so forth. Your overall plan seems like you want to run 360 mg/week of Test + 280 mg/week of Deca? it sounds good, but 8 weeks of Deca is too short. I would recommend at least 12 weeks. Deca takes just 2-4 weeks to kick in the system and 4-6 weeks to see the first gains.
And I still have a very little bit acne sometimes at 24yo, how likely I am to have acne with this cycle ?
again, almost impossible to answer depending on diet, workout, lifestyle habits and others. but deca is one of the mildest in terms of acne while testosterone dosage isn't too high. Yet there are still chances to develop acne.

Jacques62

run 360 mg/week of Test + 280 mg/week of Deca?
Yes, 315mg testo and 245mg Deca per week to be exact.
Thank you, so I will decide during my cycle if I want to continue more weeks or not.
And I will see if the side effects are too important, hoping not so I will mb increase dosages.
I will give a feedback here during my cycle (end-january), it will probably be useful for newcomers.

Jacques62

Hello,

This is the beginning of my cycle, and I really can't walk, muscles where I injected oil are very painful when I use it.
But it's not red and it doesn't sweat, my skin in fine, I feel well, but the pain is very hard, can't walk.
I tried cold and hot on the pain and nothing change.
I watched many videos on how to inject and I think I do it good, what can I do ?
Thank youpain.png

bobby ricky

Why are you taking adex? Are you having estrogen side’s? That’s alot of adex per week. Is this your first time injecting?

suppsforlife

It's extreme strange Deca also causes pain. Are you sure you use it right?
Both Deca and Enanthate are from the same brand? have you ever used that brand in the past?
and yeah, bobby ricky is right. you seem to use lots of arimidex. unless you actually need it (due to high estrogen) - don't use it. it hinders your gains

suppsforlife

lol. wtf? def no. arimidex is powerful, but it's nowhere near as powerful as letrozole in terms of killing estrogen. in fact, that's why letrozole is not as popular. it's just too powerful in lowering estrogen

unclem

lol. wtf? def no. arimidex is powerful, but it's nowhere near as powerful as letrozole in terms of killing estrogen. in fact, that's why letrozole is not as popular. it's just too powerful in lowering estrogen
iam still learning supps. i stick with nolva its all i know.

bobby ricky

Hello,

This is the beginning of my cycle, and I really can't walk, muscles where I injected oil are very painful when I use it.
But it's not red and it doesn't sweat, my skin in fine, I feel well, but the pain is very hard, can't walk.
I tried cold and hot on the pain and nothing change.
I watched many videos on how to inject and I think I do it good, what can I do ?
Thank youView attachment 865930
What size needle are you using and how long?
Are you injecting it fast or slow? Are you holding it steady or moving it around too much?