Libido, sex every day getting boring

Gainz.

Oh, I also wanted to say that gear may not be your only issue brother.
Diet can drastically increase or decrease your libido. So have you changed anything in your diet?
Too much or not enough sleep can affect it.
But 1 of the biggest reasons is stress... if you're stressed that you're libido is low... stressing about it... will only make it worse. If she accused you of cheating.. it sounds like its definitely affecting your life. And stress can be a nightmare. Instead of thinking about the good... like boobs... you just find yourself stressing over and over again. Leaving no room in your brain for the good.
Trust me... I've been there.
So while its important to get your gear dosage right, and get your bloods back up. Gear may not be the only thing to focus on!
Mental health is everything... its fucking everything! Its beyond important. How you think you feel, is how you feel.
So I'm just saying don't only focus on 1 thing.
Its like a circle (🤣😂🤣😂)

Pedrito0906

Oh, I also wanted to say that gear may not be your only issue brother.
Diet can drastically increase or decrease your libido. So have you changed anything in your diet?
Too much or not enough sleep can affect it.
But 1 of the biggest reasons is stress... if you're stressed that you're libido is low... stressing about it... will only make it worse. If she accused you of cheating.. it sounds like its definitely affecting your life. And stress can be a nightmare. Instead of thinking about the good... like boobs... you just find yourself stressing over and over again. Leaving no room in your brain for the good.
Trust me... I've been there.
So while its important to get your gear dosage right, and get your bloods back up. Gear may not be the only thing to focus on!
Mental health is everything... its fucking everything! Its beyond important. How you think you feel, is how you feel.
So I'm just saying don't only focus on 1 thing.
Its like a circle (🤣😂🤣😂)
No, I haven't changed my diet, lifts are going slightly up. Its the estrogen too low, I'll get it right and post some updates in a few weeks.

Pedrito0906

Posting this for future reference. This are my levels are 150mg/w, for a month, brand is Ultima Pharma, maybe not as potent as other brands?

1675966238500.png

Pedrito0906

Update: Its been 6 days since I upped my dose to 250mg/w, I woke up today horny as fuck, with a burning desire to make sweet love, mood has improved, but nipples are still sore, its not the actual nipples, they're like a gland inside that swollen and tender. Someone cares to explain if my E2 and Test were low, those glands are swollen and sore?

Gainz.

Update: Its been 6 days since I upped my dose to 250mg/w, I woke up today horny as fuck, with a burning desire to make sweet love, mood has improved, but nipples are still sore, its not the actual nipples, they're like a gland inside that swollen and tender. Someone cares to explain if my E2 and Test were low, those glands are swollen and sore?

I don't fully understand why... I do know low est and high est can have incredibly similar sides.
But I'm glad you are feeling better.
Hopefully in a few days your e2 will start to climb and all the bullshit will stop

Imgame

Get bloods checked and take nova until nipples calm down. That’s a sign of gyno

Pedrito0906

Update:

Is been 10 days and they still don't suspect about me lol.

10 days after I upped my dose to 250mg/w, today I woke with a great morning wood and very horny, had my girl besides me.

My nipples barely hurt now without taking Nolva, the swelling is starting go down, I think I'm getting to the high end of the range, and my E2 getting to the middle from 9 that was before. Gonna continue to log for future references.

suppsforlife

10 days after I upped my dose to 250mg/w, today I woke with a great morning wood and very horny, had my girl besides me.

My nipples barely hurt now without taking Nolva, the swelling is starting go down, I think I'm getting to the high end of the range, and my E2 getting to the middle from 9 that was before. Gonna continue to log for future references.
awesome. pretty sure you're going to find your sweet spot quickly

Pedrito0906

Update: 30 days after I upped my dose, libido came back but not how it should, nipples still hurt and are very sensitive.

I've running 125mg E3D, by now I was hoping of the soreness and the swollen of the gland to disappear, but no.

I'm about to get blood work done, still don't know the cause. When pain started my Test was 500, E2 was 9. A month later after upping my dose still hurt.

Maybe prolactin or progesterone our of range? Idk what to think bros.

Gainz.

Update: 30 days after I upped my dose, libido came back but not how it should, nipples still hurt and are very sensitive.

I've running 125mg E3D, by now I was hoping of the soreness and the swollen of the gland to disappear, but no.

I'm about to get blood work done, still don't know the cause. When pain started my Test was 500, E2 was 9. A month later after upping my dose still hurt.

Maybe prolactin or progesterone our of range? Idk what to think bros.

I think you need bloods at this point brother... too many variables

Pedrito0906

Update:
Still haven't got my blood results, gotta wait a few more days. Three days ago I was desperate cause of the pain in my nipples, took 0.5 mgs of Adex, and yesterday took .250mg, holy $hit pain and swelling has reduced to 90%, my face look way skinny now and the sensation in my dick is almost 100%. Its something definitely Estrogen related, but it was weird cause I had pain when my E2 was at 9, 5 weeks ago.

I'm pretty sure if my E2 is around 20, I'll take Nolva like @Imgame said, maybe I'm gettin super sensitive to a fluctuation of gear? Idk.

More to come