Libido, sex every day getting boring

suppsforlife

I'm still in a cycle of 400mg NPP & 600mg Test.
for how long?
I think I'm switching to Letrozole. Adex was .5mg - 1mg ED. I took Letro a 1/4 of a the pill 0.625mg and I did feel lethargic, so my E2 was crush too much, which is fine, since I aromatize a lot, after 2 days I was feeling mi nipples getting sore again, so E2 going up.
yeah, letrozole is a powerful stuff
Have you guys tried Letro?
nope, luckily, never had to.
maybe you posted it but i can't remember - have you checked your prolactin?

Gainz.

Sex everyday will never be boring to me. Even if my lbido is tanked

I'm a legit sex addict... It's definitely caused problems in my relationships over the years.
But gear... And having high est can cause even the best of us to fall... Flaccid...🫤.
That's the main reason why I blast and cruise now. I tried to cycle and pct. 3 weeks into my pct and my libido crashed. I went from every day... Or the very least 2 days on 1 day off (for healing and bruising reasons 😂🤣) to 3 or 4 days without even trying.
I'll never pct again

PedritoHID

Update:

This update is long overdue, its been like 2 months after taking Letro whenever I felt my nipples itchy.

It fucking cured my gyno, like zero bumps, no swollen, nothing. I've read that people take it in case of emergency, I was struggling with painful nipples, trying to get the dose right with adex, asin, but letro is a beauty for me, 1/4 of the pill and I don't take it until 4 days after.

Crazy how people are so different, everyone says stay away from Letro, but for me it did the trick, at least when I was 500mg Test and 400mg Npp.

Gainz.

Really filling out that Tshirt brother!
And I'm so happy to hear you reversed that gyno.
Luckily I haven't had to deal with that yet... But I can imagine the nightmare

HGH.to

Update:

This update is long overdue, its been like 2 months after taking Letro whenever I felt my nipples itchy.

It fucking cured my gyno, like zero bumps, no swollen, nothing. I've read that people take it in case of emergency, I was struggling with painful nipples, trying to get the dose right with adex, asin, but letro is a beauty for me, 1/4 of the pill and I don't take it until 4 days after.

Crazy how people are so different, everyone says stay away from Letro, but for me it did the trick, at least when I was 500mg Test and 400mg Npp.
yeah, every single word you said is true. Indeed, people use it in case of emergency, indeed everyone is different, indeed it doesn't work well for everyone but it does wonders when it comes to curing gyno. Letrozole could "kill" estrogen from a single 1/4 pill for someone. That's why it's an "emergency" pill. But you can see it does wonders for you. Seems like you have unusually high aromatization liability, which is strange given your body fat %.
Yet, there are lucky bastards like @Gainz. or @bobby ricky taking a gram of test + other aromatizable shit without a sign of gyno.

PedritoHID

Update:

Started Test: 600mg, EQ: 600mg 2 weeks ago, then added npp: 400mg/w 3 days ago, and Anadrol for 3 weeks 50mg/d, after cruising for 1.5 months, cause why not? Fuck the police.

So I started getting some nipples sensitive, and I took too much Letro LOL, got my results back everything is great liver, kidneys, cholesterol a tiny out of range but nothing too terrible.

Regarding the Estrogen I got so paranoid with the gyno I had that I crashed it like <2

Feel a little bit off, libido is not that good, and feel little bit of lethargy. But that's fine, in a couple of days it will rebound. At least I have no fucking gyno 😆

HGH.to

You should know that Anadrol is not going to increase estrogen, yet still capable of causing gyno, because it directly binds to estrogen receptors in your tits. only thing that may work against gyno from Anadrol is nolvadex. just a word of caution in case you develop gyno despite low E2

Bros, do you guys get tired of having sex sometimes every day. I've been seeing this girl for a about 6 months she has a high desire for me, and we've been sexing almost every day.

But sometimes I just don't wanna do it and I wanna wait for 3 days when my desire is high. My estrogen is on point and my morning wood is fine, but idk man, every day feels like a chore now. And I'm finding joy doing other stuff rather than just sex. Am I getting feminine??? 🤣🤣

@GainzBandit, @bobby ricky did you guys find it getting boring after a while? This is my first time with a girl like this.
This is what it is like when trying to get pregnant sometimes. I get it…it can become a chore especially when she is just going thru the motions as well.

But if my lady was a freak and needed it everyday and actually was hot and into it then I’ll go balls deep everyday too. Not to sound like a overly sensitive bitch but it really makes a big difference if that mutual connection is there during sex.

For our 2nd child it took 1.5yrs of constant banging and she needed 2 surgeries to get rid of endo that was causing problems.

Gainz.

Not to sound like a overly sensitive bitch but it really makes a big difference if that mutual connection is there during sex.

I completely agree brother.
I ran through my fair share of women in my day... (Way too many... a number that brings me shame now) Never trying to get pregnant... Quite the opposite in fact.
But there's a huge difference even between a 1 night stand and a girl you've been with for a while.
While renting a car for the weekend can be fun... Getting into old faithful... Knowing you have to jingle the key just right to get it to start... The way you have to let off the gas before it shifts into 2nd... Knowing all those little details... There's something special about that. Probably why my dumbass just got engaged.
That said... Sometimes it's cool if she just lays on her stomach and lets me do what I need so no one gets hurt 🤣😂.

I completely agree brother.
I ran through my fair share of women in my day... (Way too many... a number that brings me shame now) Never trying to get pregnant... Quite the opposite in fact.
But there's a huge difference even between a 1 night stand and a girl you've been with for a while.
While renting a car for the weekend can be fun... Getting into old faithful... Knowing you have to jingle the key just right to get it to start... The way you have to let off the gas before it shifts into 2nd... Knowing all those little details... There's something special about that. Probably why my dumbass just got engaged.
That said... Sometimes it's cool if she just lays on her stomach and lets me do what I need so no one gets hurt 🤣😂.
Lmao on that last part!!

Congrats on getting engaged!

Gainz.

Lmao on that last part!!

Congrats on getting engaged!

I'm actually very happy with the engagement. I don't know how many of my old posts you've seen... But this girl is special (great white buffalo) not only is she hot... 5'5 125lb big butt great boobs... Thick thighs... Just sexy AF. She also has a crazy high sex drive... And likes girls.
But most importantly... Beyond the looks and sex... She's my best fucking friend.
We've been together almost 5 years (8-24-23 will be 5 years) and I'm not sick of her. Not even a little bit... We have the same fucked up sense of humor, enjoy lots of the same shit.
I've never dated a girl I was actually friends with before... It's pretty fucking weird. I don't have to watch what I say... Worrying that she's going to take it the wrong way. I mean... If you can take a dick... You can take a joke... And let me tell you... This chick can take a joke! 🤣😂.
This relationship has made me realize how terrible all my last relationships were. The constant bickering... Passive aggressiveness... There's none of that with her.
It's like I'm dating my buddy... My really hot buddy... Who I can fool around with and not have to come out to my parents.
Oh... And did I mention she's a fucking freak?
Id love to share some stories... But I feel like it's just bragging and people wouldn't believe me anyway

PedritoHID

You should know that Anadrol is not going to increase estrogen, yet still capable of causing gyno, because it directly binds to estrogen receptors in your tits. only thing that may work against gyno from Anadrol is nolvadex. just a word of caution in case you develop gyno despite low E2
Update:

After finishing my blast:
Test: 750mg
Npp: 400mg
Mast P: 400mg

Everything was great, didn't need any AI, E2 under control with Mast P. So after stopping, I forgot that Test has a half life of 5 days, and Mast P half life is 2 days. So put of nowhere my nipple gland got swollen and a lot of pain, so I take Adex but no help for the pain, then got labs done and my E2 is 12, so I have swollen glands and pain with low E2 same shit like in the past.

Now I start taking 1/4 of pills of Letro, pain and swelling got better, but now I have all the symptoms of Low E2 obviously. So to kill the gyno I need to have low E2 until its gone and then change AI, suggestions will be welcomed in how to have a normal E2, while killing gyno, in the past Nolva didn't help, so Im gonna take 40 mgs this time to see.

PedritoHID

Update:

After finishing my blast:
Test: 750mg
Npp: 400mg
Mast P: 400mg

Everything was great, didn't need any AI, E2 under control with Mast P. So after stopping, I forgot that Test has a half life of 5 days, and Mast P half life is 2 days. So put of nowhere my nipple gland got swollen and a lot of pain, so I take Adex but no help for the pain, then got labs done and my E2 is 12, so I have swollen glands and pain with low E2 same shit like in the past.

Now I start taking 1/4 of pills of Letro, pain and swelling got better, but now I have all the symptoms of Low E2 obviously. So to kill the gyno I need to have low E2 until its gone and then change AI, suggestions will be welcomed in how to have a normal E2, while killing gyno, in the past Nolva didn't help, so Im gonna take 40 mgs this time to see.
Im gonna snack some dbol cause damm I feel like zombie, can't think straight, bones and joints hurt a lot, and libido is non-existent lol, also I'm gonna up the nolva dose to 60mg/d cause I remember 40mg/d didn't help in the past.