Libido, sex every day getting boring

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I've never PCT'd but for painful gyno it'd be 3 x 20mg a day.

I'd probs be looking for clomid too to run at 40mg a day. Annoyingly raloxifene is cheaper and more effective but not easy to find on the black market.

Gainz.

I tried 40-60mg in the past, felt something but was scared of taking more.

Its nit prolactin, last time was the same abd my prolactin was fine.

Do you think taking 80mg/d will be harsh?
Yeah... It's not gonna fix it in a day.
Personally I would take 40mg per day for the next few days.

Do you still have mast left?
This is why I cruise with test and mast. I get all the psychological effects of mast and it keeps your est in check.

If you squeeze your nip do you get discharge?

PedritoHID

Yeah... It's not gonna fix it in a day.
Personally I would take 40mg per day for the next few days.

Do you still have mast left?
This is why I cruise with test and mast. I get all the psychological effects of mast and it keeps your est in check.

If you squeeze your nip do you get discharge?
I have Mast E, how much do you cruise with it? 200mg/w? And I don't have any discharge. You gave me a good idea, use Mast for the E control while cruising and Nolva for gyno.

Gainz.

I have Mast E, how much do you cruise with it? 200mg/w? And I don't have any discharge. You gave me a good idea, use Mast for the E control while cruising and Nolva for gyno.

I run 100mg of mast per week on cruise.
My total cruise is
125mg test c
100mg mast e
90mg deca
I pin the test and mast twice a week and deca only once.

The mast should keep your est in check and stop the gyno.
I definitely prefer running mast over serms.
Not only do you get more from it. The libido increase, the god like feeling, but it definitely makes you look a little fuller.... Even at only 100mg. But it also keeps your est from climbing.
To me it just makes so much more sense than adding serms as needed.

I just finished a wicked 17 week blast of 600 test, 600 tren and 400 mast.
Then a 20 week cruise of what I listed above, and now I'm 4... Or 5 weeks in (I think this is the start of my 5th week)
Of
650 test
500 EQ
200 mast
And last Sunday was my first pin of 200 tren.
Also taking 20mg of dbol in the morning and 50mg anadrol before my workouts.
I have no gyno... No soreness.. no itchy... No nothing to do with my nips... Except for them being super sexy 😁.
I have never taken 1 pill of adex and the only time I've ever taken nolva was for my first PCT. And fuck that shit... Blast and cruise until I die!
I own nolva and adex... I just don't need it.
Is it because of my low body fat and genetics? Or is it because I run mast no matter what?
I honestly don't fuckin know... And I don't want to find out. So I'll continue to run mast until something bad happens and I have to stop. But it's been 42 weeks of running mast... And I feel fucking great and my bloods are always solid.
I can also say the feeling of mast doesn't go away.
I figured at some point during my cruise of 100mg like by week 10 or something... That awesome mast feeling would go away. It fuckin didn't. I also figured since I was running 100mg for so long, jumping up to 200mg for this blast wouldn't be very noticeable... Again... Fuckin wrong!
Maybe it's the EQ... Idk it's my first time on EQ... But since I jumped up to 200mg even my girl has brought up my increased sex drive. She said "are you on that mastoil shit again" I laughed and said Masteron? Then said no... Not again... I never came off... I just upped my dose!
She rolled her eyes and said yeah she can fuckin tell! Apparently I'm looking at her like she's a piece of meat 🤣🤣🤣.

So yeah brother... Start the mast. And take nolva 40-60 mg for the next few days. Just don't run the nolva for too long. That's a whole other case of worms you don't want.

But having your est so low... I'm surprised you are getting gyno at all.
You're low body fat... Your e2 is where it's supposed to be... Actually lower than it should be.

Do you drink beer?
I wonder if it's something in your diet... Or you're just one of the unlucky ones that are genetically prone to it.

PedritoHID

Diet has been in point man, while I have had a few beers and wine while cruising that might be.

A little update, 80mg Nolva seem to be working, pain and swelling and been getting lower day by day. I'm gonna lower the dise to 60mgs and see, also I'll stop the dbol now.

Also, I've been getting moody, maybe its because of the low E2 or just Nolva? Libido seems to be coming back, while the last letro I took was 1.25mgs 2 days ago, I know it has 48hrs half life, so maybe its getting flushed out my system.

lineman1007

I don't really drink... But if and when I do... Coconut rum and pineapple juice.
That shit is dangerously good
You and Lee like the good drinks. I haven't had an alcoholic drink in over 3 years. Feel great, but in my '60's, I'm not goin to play roulette. Like the gear too much

Gainz.

You and Lee like the good drinks. I haven't had an alcoholic drink in over 3 years. Feel great, but in my '60's, I'm not goin to play roulette. Like the gear too much

I've probably drank 3 times in the past 4 years. Neither time did I get anywhere close to drunk. I just don't enjoy drinking