Caught a cold

bobby ricky

First time caught a cold on cycle. Haven’t had a cold for about 2-3 years. Not debilitating at all sleeping good but staying away from gym and cutting cycle short. There’s always next time 😂

HGH.to

Sorry to hear about that. Honestly, it's strange you caught it now that you're on a cycle (roids improve the immune system). Seemingly your body got exhausted from working out too much?

bobby ricky

I was pushing harder than ever but I was adjusting my off days and never felt like I wasn’t rested. But we have this guy at work who is sick twice a month 😂😂 he rawdogs girls and only eats 7-11 food and only drinks soda 👍. It came on Friday morning and I’m coughing up chunks so I already beat this fucker😂👍👍. I’m eating healthy and heavy and feeling pretty dam good. Just don’t want to infect my gym people.

Think I could salvage this cycle HGH or just go down to my cruise and be happy with what I got off it? Staying out of gym but still walking .

HGH.to

Think I could salvage this cycle HGH or just go down to my cruise and be happy with what I got off it?
think so, there's no point in blasting as long as you can't workout (but you shouldn't workout if you don't feel well).
btw, could be a virus (hope not covid) that you caught from someone which is likely to cause it even to someone who's on roids and has a strong immune system

bobby ricky

Will go to cruise 👍. Thanks HGH. I’ll probably grow taking a week off from the gym 👍. I forget sometimes that I’m 52😂👍 . But I’m in the best shape of my life but still can’t forget I’m 52. My 25 year old self would be scared of who I am now 😂👍

Gainz.

Covid is making a comeback where I live.
My girls kid has it, my upstairs neighbor and her 4 kids have it, 3 different neighbors on my block have it.
I felt a little shity when I woke up yesterday, but it passed. So I think I'm good... but we'll see. This would be the 3rd time I got it.
The first time... was fucking brutal! A little over 2 weeks of not being able to breathe, having no energy... like couldn't get out of bed. I remember holding my piss for 13 hours because I just didn't have the energy to walk 9ft to the bathroom.
But the second time was much more mild. Just a shity cold for like 5 days.

Imgame

Will go to cruise 👍. Thanks HGH. I’ll probably grow taking a week off from the gym 👍. I forget sometimes that I’m 52😂👍 . But I’m in the best shape of my life but still can’t forget I’m 52. My 25 year old self would be scared of who I am now 😂👍
My 25 year old self would have punched me in the face and told me to go harder 🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t train Muay Thai back then either, I just took any cunt on 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously I don’t get sick but when I do I suffer. I still don’t take time off work as I know it was sone cunt at work that I got the bug from. Giving is caring so I’m giving everyone that’s shit 🤣🤣🤣

bobby ricky

My 25 year old self would have punched me in the face and told me to go harder 🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t train Muay Thai back then either, I just took any cunt on 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously I don’t get sick but when I do I suffer. I still don’t take time off work as I know it was sone cunt at work that I got the bug from. Giving is caring so I’m giving everyone that’s shit 🤣🤣🤣
15 years not one sick day used 👍

Gainz.

I hate taking time off when I'm sick.
Rather save my sick days for when its nice and I want to do something.

But this reminds me of when I worked at hannaford warehouse. One of the guys told our foreman he had to go home because his bellybutton hurt... what?

Yoo... we ridiculed him relentlessly for 2 weeks until he quit.
Of all the things to say... your bellybutton?
What kind of bitch shit?
I don't care how much my fucking bellybutton hurt... if I had to go home I would lie and say it was literally anything else!

A grown ass man having to leave work because his bellybutton hurts...😂🤣😂🤣😂

Imgame

I hate taking time off when I'm sick.
Rather save my sick days for when its nice and I want to do something.

But this reminds me of when I worked at hannaford warehouse. One of the guys told our foreman he had to go home because his bellybutton hurt... what?

Yoo... we ridiculed him relentlessly for 2 weeks until he quit.
Of all the things to say... your bellybutton?
What kind of bitch shit?
I don't care how much my fucking bellybutton hurt... if I had to go home I would lie and say it was literally anything else!

A grown ass man having to leave work because his bellybutton hurts...😂🤣😂🤣😂
That’s very serious but. He could have saved himself from having a hernia

Gainz.

That’s very serious but. He could have saved himself from having a hernia

No... there wasn't anything wrong with him. He was just trying to go home early.
He was back the next day complaining about his ankle...
He was just a little bitch who couldn't handle a physical job.
He wanted the big paycheck... but didn't want to do the big boy work.

I'm usually on the cautious side when it comes to people saying they don't feel good. When I was 21 I worked at a restaurant with a guy who was 54. (I think I told this on this forum before... but either way) he was a really good dude, we got along extremely well... I really liked him. Well one day... about 4hrs into a 9hr shift he asked if he could go home. (I guess I should say I was the manager at the restaurant) he didn't make a big deal about it, just said he didn't feel well and wanted to leave. Since it was so out of character I didn't even flinch, I said yeah sure and called my roommate who worked there as well to cover the rest of his shift.
Well... he went home, told his wife he didn't feel good and was going to lay down. 3hrs later she went to go check on him and he was dead. He had a massive heart attack!

Parameddog

Don't workout when you're feeling shit Bobby. Your body's chemistry will be doing other things and you run the risk of damaging muscle and ligaments.

Look at it as some well earned rest.

Get well soon.

Gainz.

No... there wasn't anything wrong with him. He was just trying to go home early.
He was back the next day complaining about his ankle...
He was just a little bitch who couldn't handle a physical job.
He wanted the big paycheck... but didn't want to do the big boy work.

I'm usually on the cautious side when it comes to people saying they don't feel good. When I was 21 I worked at a restaurant with a guy who was 54. (I think I told this on this forum before... but either way) he was a really good dude, we got along extremely well... I really liked him. Well one day... about 4hrs into a 9hr shift he asked if he could go home. (I guess I should say I was the manager at the restaurant) he didn't make a big deal about it, just said he didn't feel well and wanted to leave. Since it was so out of character I didn't even flinch, I said yeah sure and called my roommate who worked there as well to cover the rest of his shift.
Well... he went home, told his wife he didn't feel good and was going to lay down. 3hrs later she went to go check on him and he was dead. He had a massive heart attack!

I should also say he was a massive drinker, smoker... both cigarettes and weed and definitely liked his booger sugar. so he wasn't exactly... the picture of health. But he was sober... ish that day. I mean you can't work at a restaurant and not smoke weed... I think its actually against the law or something 🤣😂

kingswe3are

I been out of the mix for a few days for that very reason. I had the worse cold/respiratory sickness I have had in several years. Jacked me up. Went to doc and got tested for Covid, flu, strep, etc. all were negative. It was horrible. Like I said worse one in awhile. I coming to the end of my test/eq cycle