Tren šŸ˜šŸ˜

BulkinWes

Alright so Iā€™m sortve a veteran when it comes to tren donā€™t know absolutely everything but have taken it for quite some time Iā€™ve been on a 25 week cycle which I monitor my blood and treat side effects accordingly which is very important I donā€™t advise anybody that isnā€™t well versed in tren to do a cycle this long because itā€™s not just run it and letā€™s go thereā€™s a lot of steps to take to be safe. With that being said itā€™s my longest cycle of tren Iā€™ve taken and the gains Iā€™ve made are substantial strength is absolutely past where Iā€™ve ever been my endurance is trash obviously but the aggressive look is absolutely amazing. The side effects Iā€™ve received from this cycle is dehydrated kidneys which I was able to handle and almost have it gone completely. I prepped and cleansed myself for a solid 2 months prior to starting this cycle to prepare my body. I ran 400mg for the first half then bumped to 600mg and thatā€™s when the negative effects happened and I was able to mitigate 90% of them constant blood work and give blood twice a month and BP has been 130ish over 80ish most of the time. This compound can be safe if done knowledgeably and carefully once again donā€™t try this unless you are a veteran and well versed in Tren. Now for the libido yes absolutely out of this world constant battle canā€™t wear basketball shorts often lol. But would I do this long if a cycle again absolutely I would without a doubt. Very happy with the results and mindset has been on point as well no tren rage Iā€™ve ran this with test 400 c&p 2cc a week and Iā€™ve never been happier. Any questions about anything else hit me up Iā€™ll be uploading pics of the changes when I get better signal lol. šŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ

BulkinWes

Water is my hardest thing at the moment. Itā€™s hard to stay hydrated. In the morning Iā€™m pissing Orange. It takes half a day just to piss clear
Yes so thatā€™s where I was having the issues and it caused me kidneys to become dehydrated took organ health 5% nutrition, pedialyte, AZO, and a some other organic stuff my fiancĆ© makes and that helped a lot and I drink approx. 1.5 gallons a day and pee is still darker than normal but no issues other than that. And went to hospital and got IV which is how I found out they were dehydrated lol

Gainz.

Water is my hardest thing at the moment. Itā€™s hard to stay hydrated. In the morning Iā€™m pissing Orange. It takes half a day just to piss clear

Are you the type to wake up during the night and drink? Or do you just sleep all the way through?
Personally I wake up 4 or 5 times every single night and have to take a drink.
I always go to sleep with 2 bottles of water next to my bed... usually wake up with none left.
But when I finally started gear, and really started paying attention to my water intake... it was definitely a struggle getting to a gallon. Getting a habit going of constantly grabbing and drinking water, even when I wasn't "thirsty" was hard.
I literally changed my lock screen wallpaper to "drink water" so that every time I grabbed my phone it reminded me to drink water. Even with the lock screen it still took another month or so to finally get there. Now, I rarely have to think about it. I spend most of my time either holding a water bottle, or having 1 in my back pocket. Speaking of, that's actually what helped a lot, always having one in my hands or in my pocket.
Especially the pocket, every time I went to sit I would have to take it out, and be reminded... drink your fucking water!

I still don't know how some people can do 1.5-2 gallons per day. I only drink water or milk. And I still barely get it done. I couldn't imagine doubling up

BulkinWes

Are you the type to wake up during the night and drink? Or do you just sleep all the way through?
I always go to sleep with 2 bottles of water next to my bed... usually wake up with none left.
But when I finally started gear, and really started paying attention to my water intake... it was definitely a struggle getting to a gallon. Getting a habit going of constantly grabbing and drinking water, even when I wasn't "thirsty" was hard.
I literally changed my lock screen wallpaper to "drink water" so that every time I grabbed my phone it reminded me to drink water. Even with the lock screen it still took another month or so to finally get there. Now, I rarely have to think about it. I spend most of my time either holding a water bottle, or having 1 in my back pocket. Speaking of, that's actually what helped a lot, always having one in my hands or in my pocket.
Especially the pocket, every time I went to sit I would have to take it out, and be reminded... drink your fucking water!

I still don't know how some people can do 1.5-2 gallons per day. I only drink water or milk. And I still barely get it done. I couldn't imagine doubling up
Same thing as making yourself eat and stuff you gotta drink lol

Gainz.

I have slept with a bottle of water for years. Nothing to have to get up and get more when I have to pee.

I don't know how some people don't?
I've slept with a drink by my bed for as long as I could remember.
I rarely have to get up too pee tho.

bobby ricky

I don't know how some people don't?
I've slept with a drink by my bed for as long as I could remember.
I rarely have to get up too pee tho.
I wake up in my own sweat go pee drink then climb back in my cold wet bed about once per night. I hit a fucking pr on my fifth day straight at the gym šŸ‘. Making myself take 2 maybe 1 day off. Did I tell you how great tren isšŸ˜‚ I donā€™t want to go back to my old self. Tren trtšŸ‘

bobby ricky

Iā€™m drinking by 5 am and have a gallon in me by noon.

Imgame

The first compound I tried after testosterone was tren. I never had any interest in anything else. Tried deca to see if the joint pain thing worked. Just made me turn into a balloon. Then I decided to try mast because people said it is good itā€™s tren.
Definitely like test and mast cycle but every cycle needs tren.

BulkinWes

The first compound I tried after testosterone was tren. I never had any interest in anything else. Tried deca to see if the joint pain thing worked. Just made me turn into a balloon. Then I decided to try mast because people said it is good itā€™s tren.
Definitely like test and mast cycle but every cycle needs tren.
I agree with this 100% tren is just such a great compound and especially with mast it just makes things work so well. The only negative is the drying you out but still not that bad.

suppsforlife

it's actually normal for your urine color to change on Tren. it can even become dark brown. no worries, that's a normal thing on Tren. And it doesn't mean that it affects your kidneys. It's just the fact that Tren is very hardly metabolized by the body. part of it is flushing out through the urine. hence the color. no worries.
however, yeah, you really need to stay hydrated on Tren. drinking a lot of water a day is very important.

Gainz.

I wake up in my own sweat go pee drink then climb back in my cold wet bed about once per night. I hit a fucking pr on my fifth day straight at the gym šŸ‘. Making myself take 2 maybe 1 day off. Did I tell you how great tren isšŸ˜‚ I donā€™t want to go back to my old self. Tren trtšŸ‘

Lots of people trt with 50mg of tren. And all of them say its awesome. Enough to see gainz and growth. But they only cruise on tren for half of their cruise. So if their cruise is 12 weeks, 6 weeks is with tren.
And be careful with the whole PR thing.
Tren loves to make your muscles stronger than your tendons. So you can get stronger than you really are... if that makes sense.

BulkinWes

No you are 100% right on this I blew my shoulder out benching 395 or 405 I canā€™t remember but my muscles wanted it and could do it but rotator said the fuck we are. So yea you are 100% correct thatā€™s why I now use hgh with tren cuz never again lol which the hgh has been a God send it is night and day difference in what I can do and have zero problems. Prime example I put a belt on last night lol and shoulder pressed 110lb dumbbells for 3 sets of 10 so itā€™s fuckn insane with the hgh

BulkinWes

I think Deca is way way way better for making the pain stop but the hgh caused me quite a bit of pain but for being able to handle it and my tendons and ligaments and stuff the hgh made it happen and now Iā€™m introducing deca with it I think after a month of deca ima start hitting some PRs and see whatā€™s up and ima start doing more cardio cuz my knees wonā€™t hurt as bad.
yeah, HGH and Deca are great for joints and ligaments

BulkinWes

It's not bad to start hitting some PRs, it's bad when attempting too big of a PR too often.
I 100% agree Iā€™m honestly not into hitting PRs Iā€™m mainly wanting to do it to see the changes and jumps because I honestly donā€™t care how strong I am to a degree I mean yeah I wanna be strong but Iā€™m not in high school so I donā€™t care to compare bench press to people lol. But just for some data that I can share with others and stuff especially for the hgh because Iā€™ve been on it for 6 months and will be till 2024 so I wanna see the growth and the changes Iā€™ve made. And PR once every 3 weeks for me is normally plenty lol.