Tren šŸ˜šŸ˜

Leesky100

Alright so Iā€™m sortve a veteran when it comes to tren donā€™t know absolutely everything but have taken it for quite some time Iā€™ve been on a 25 week cycle which I monitor my blood and treat side effects accordingly which is very important I donā€™t advise anybody that isnā€™t well versed in tren to do a cycle this long because itā€™s not just run it and letā€™s go thereā€™s a lot of steps to take to be safe. With that being said itā€™s my longest cycle of tren Iā€™ve taken and the gains Iā€™ve made are substantial strength is absolutely past where Iā€™ve ever been my endurance is trash obviously but the aggressive look is absolutely amazing. The side effects Iā€™ve received from this cycle is dehydrated kidneys which I was able to handle and almost have it gone completely. I prepped and cleansed myself for a solid 2 months prior to starting this cycle to prepare my body. I ran 400mg for the first half then bumped to 600mg and thatā€™s when the negative effects happened and I was able to mitigate 90% of them constant blood work and give blood twice a month and BP has been 130ish over 80ish most of the time. This compound can be safe if done knowledgeably and carefully once again donā€™t try this unless you are a veteran and well versed in Tren. Now for the libido yes absolutely out of this world constant battle canā€™t wear basketball shorts often lol. But would I do this long if a cycle again absolutely I would without a doubt. Very happy with the results and mindset has been on point as well no tren rage Iā€™ve ran this with test 400 c&p 2cc a week and Iā€™ve never been happier. Any questions about anything else hit me up Iā€™ll be uploading pics of the changes when I get better signal lol. šŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ
Hi
Iā€™m on 250 tren 250 test e 4 week of a 10 week cycle my only issue is if u can help I have 2/3 beers with the boys every 2 weeks my only vice but my face goes bright red and hot ?? Am I not doing enough water or am I dosed hi cheers

BulkinWes

Hi
Iā€™m on 250 tren 250 test e 4 week of a 10 week cycle my only issue is if u can help I have 2/3 beers with the boys every 2 weeks my only vice but my face goes bright red and hot ?? Am I not doing enough water or am I dosed hi cheers
So it can be several things could be blood pressure and also could be alcohol flushing which essentially is kinda like your body isnā€™t digesting it correctly which in result turns ears face red stuff like that it doesnā€™t effect me too much but I know someone that can most likely further answer this specific question @suppsforlife can you enlighten us on this a little more?

BulkinWes

check blood pressure. it does sound like it
Hi
And if itā€™s blood pressure like @suppsforlife said you might either just endure for the time being if you wanna continue drinking which can result in some negative side effects or stay on top of blood pressure take supplements to help or BP medicine if needed if long term there are organic alternatives but BP isnā€™t really something you wanna mess around with especially when taking Tren. But I will ask you this when is the last time youā€™ve given blood and how often because you need to give blood when taking Tren I give twice a month.

Gainz.

It's not bad to start hitting some PRs, it's bad when attempting too big of a PR too often.

You would know the answer to this.
So @BulkinWes wants to add 100mg of deca for joint relief. But was worried about water retention. Even though we're all pretty sure that won't be a issue at 100mg of deca per week.
Running npp would give the same relief, faster... without the risk of water retention.

So... my question is what's a "safe" trt cruise dose of npp eod? Would 20mg of npp eod be enough... or....?
Just curious what your thoughts are

suppsforlife

So... my question is what's a "safe" trt cruise dose of npp eod? Would 20mg of npp eod be enough... or....?
Just curious what your thoughts are
20-25 mg EOD should offer 80-100 mg/week of nandrolone which is fairly safe. but cruising with NPP and injecting EOD can be pretty bothersome. If doing fine, why not? or starting with NPP for faster results and then continuing with Deca?

BulkinWes

20-25 mg EOD should offer 80-100 mg/week of nandrolone which is fairly safe. but cruising with NPP and injecting EOD can be pretty bothersome. If doing fine, why not? or starting with NPP for faster results and then continuing with Deca?
Well Iā€™m gonna cruise with deca and I can wait another 2 weeks for it to kick in instead of buying a whole vial lol but I do have bad knees torn rotator and I boxed and did other martial arts for 6-7 years so my hands are fucked as well and I just want some normality which Iā€™ve ran deca before for like 1-2 years off and on but always got water retention but thay was 400mg a week Iā€™m now running tren and mast together so I donā€™t wanna take away from the mast with the Tren so I was hoping 100mg is not gonna cause any water weight

Leesky100

And if itā€™s blood pressure like @suppsforlife said you might either just endure for the time being if you wanna continue drinking which can result in some negative side effects or stay on top of blood pressure take supplements to help or BP medicine if needed if long term there are organic alternatives but BP isnā€™t really something you wanna mess around with especially when taking Tren. But I will ask you this when is the last time youā€™ve given blood and how often because you need to give blood when taking Tren I give twice a month.
Thanks so much my blood pressure last checked was borderline but it is only when I have a drink happened on my last cycle Iā€™ve had eight weeks off and had a drink with no issue 3 weeks in and started again but first time on tren and love it so maybe alchohol flushing then

Gainz.

Well Iā€™m gonna cruise with deca and I can wait another 2 weeks for it to kick in instead of buying a whole vial lol but I do have bad knees torn rotator and I boxed and did other martial arts for 6-7 years so my hands are fucked as well and I just want some normality which Iā€™ve ran deca before for like 1-2 years off and on but always got water retention but thay was 400mg a week Iā€™m now running tren and mast together so I donā€™t wanna take away from the mast with the Tren so I was hoping 100mg is not gonna cause any water weight

Boxing fucking destroyed my shoulders! Mostly my left.
But I keep hearing from others how boxing has messed up their shoulders. Really wish I knew that... oh so many years ago!

BulkinWes

Boxing fucking destroyed my shoulders! Mostly my left.
But I keep hearing from others how boxing has messed up their shoulders. Really wish I knew that... oh so many years ago!
I agree I wish ida never picked up the gloves tbh because I did a lot of amateur competition and kinda got away with it so it was all pointless and I have bad injuries permanent twitch slightly crooked eye lmao and other problems.

BulkinWes

Thanks so much my blood pressure last checked was borderline but it is only when I have a drink happened on my last cycle Iā€™ve had eight weeks off and had a drink with no issue 3 weeks in and started again but first time on tren and love it so maybe alchohol flushing then
Your welcome brother hope for the best for you. Stay grinding šŸ’Ŗ

Gainz.

Yeah... I would lay off the alcohol. Alcohol and tren... not the best idea.
Or.. try switching alcohol types.
People on gear really shouldn't drink beer. Beer contains phytoestrogen and prolactin... I shouldn't have to explain why that's bad.
So if you can handle your shit.. try a cleaner liquor like tequila or vodka. .if liquor is what's causing this....try wine. (I really like wine)

BulkinWes

Yeah... I would lay off the alcohol. Alcohol and tren... not the best idea.
Or.. try switching alcohol types.
People on gear really shouldn't drink beer. Beer contains phytoestrogen and prolactin... I shouldn't have to explain why that's bad.
So if you can handle your shit.. try a cleaner liquor like tequila or vodka. .if liquor is what's causing this....try wine. (I really like wine)
And when taking Tren and drinking itā€™s a recipe for disaster because Tren and alcohol together are two things that alter your mind as it is so you could definitely hurt someone or get hurt yourself and you gotta remember Tren is gonna make you cock strong as shit so you could really hurt someone bad on accident.

Gainz.

I agree I wish ida never picked up the gloves tbh because I did a lot of amateur competition and kinda got away with it so it was all pointless and I have bad injuries permanent twitch slightly crooked eye lmao and other problems.

For 20 years of my life I was just fascinated with combat sports. I did American wrestling, Greco Roman, BJJ and of course boxing. Boxing was probably my favorite... but I'm a much better grappler. Unfortunately boxing is what did the most damage to my body. My hands are shit... especially when it's cold, but my shoulder is the biggest regret. Since I got back into shape I'm finding myself watching more and more mma. I keep getting the urge to get back on a mat. I want to do muay thai so bad... but really don't want the... injuries that come with full contact again. So... I'm thinking about either judo or going back to BJJ. My good friends older brother just started fighting in a cage for the first time in his life at 39 years old. Hes actually doing very well. Its lit a little bit of a fire in me to hit someone again... I kinda miss hitting people šŸ˜‚. But I'm trying to be smarter than I was... trying..

Gainz.

And when taking Tren and drinking itā€™s a recipe for disaster because Tren and alcohol together are two things that alter your mind as it is so you could definitely hurt someone or get hurt yourself and you gotta remember Tren is gonna make you cock strong as shit so you could really hurt someone bad on accident.

Yeah I should of really stressed the whole

DON'T FUCKING DRINK ON TREN

Part of my reply. Its really not a good idea.

Leesky100

Yeah sound advice I only have a few and itā€™s every 2 weeks Iā€™m pretty clean apart from chocolate buscuits dunked in my tea šŸ˜‚ but il switch to vodka soda see if it stops great advice on here

bobby ricky

Lots of people trt with 50mg of tren. And all of them say its awesome. Enough to see gainz and growth. But they only cruise on tren for half of their cruise. So if their cruise is 12 weeks, 6 weeks is with tren.
And be careful with the whole PR thing.
Tren loves to make your muscles stronger than your tendons. So you can get stronger than you really are... if that makes sense.
I only pr reps not weight šŸ‘ Itā€™s much safer. Iā€™m not throwing up more weight because I know where thatā€™s gona lead.

Gainz.

Understood top man now if u can solve me chasing the missus round the house every day Iā€™m sorted šŸ˜‚

Oh boy... you talking to the wrong mother fucker! My poor girl is walking around with a limp and sitting on frozen peas.
I'm 100mg away from giving her hip dysplasia and a permanent stutter!