Next blast!

Gainz.

Makes me want to stop working out . He really looks amazing 👍👍
Oh cut your shit... If we ever met and stood side by side... You'd make me look (even more) like a little bitch.
I want to be big and beefy... You want to be lean... Body dismorphia... But
I don't really like the lean look... But it's what I have. So I just try to make the most of it.
I'm definitely too hard on myself... In pictures or the mirror I just tear myself apart. Meanwhile my girl is constantly telling me... You look much bigger and better than you think you do.
I'm just tired of being skinny ripped... I want size... Real size.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Oh cut your shit... If we ever met and stood side by side... You'd make me look (even more) like a little bitch.
I don't really like the lean look... But it's what I have. So I just try to make the most of it.
I'm definitely too hard on myself... In pictures or the mirror I just tear myself apart. Meanwhile my girl is constantly telling me... You look much bigger and better than you think you do.
I'm convinced phone cameras make you look slimmer even without filters.

And I don't think mirrors are all alike, I have a long one that I hate, it makes me look like I've lost 30 lbs.

Mopar man

I'm convinced phone cameras make you look slimmer even without filters.

And I don't think mirrors are all alike, I have a long one that I hate, it makes me look like I've lost 30 lbs.
Funny you say that lee, I have a long mirror that I love because it makes me look huge. That’s another reason I like being naked in front of it😂😂

Mopar man

It’s all an illusion my brother 👍 you supper lean guy’s look bigger than bigger guy’s .

Gainz.

It’s all an illusion my brother 👍 you supper lean guy’s look bigger than bigger guy’s .

Bro... You have to try this tren base... The best fucking workout and pump I've ever had!!! You get 4hrs of being a fucking superhero!!! I look 10lbs bigger... The striations in my shoulders and arms... Oh boy... This shit is scary good!!!
But yeah I feel ya... I just hate that I only look good without a shirt on... Or in a tank top.
If I wear a hoodie... I just look like another guy.

Gainz.

What is tren base ? Sounds like a great pre workout
It's like test base... Or test suspension. Tren base... Tren suspension.
It's tren without the esters.
So it's super fast acting and only lasts a few hours.
I've been doing only .5ml or 25mg and... Holy fucking shit!!
I'm gonna give it a 2 day break and try ml of both the test and tren base. So 50mg of both.
It's hands down the best pre I've ever had 😂🤣.
It really makes me want to try oral tren...

Imgame

View attachment 866533
.....ok... I don't know why the fact that it's white is bugging me so much... Apparently it lasts like 6hrs... So... Either about to have a really good... Or really bad day 🤣😂.
It’s water based that’s why it’s white.
Fancy using a compound and not knowing what it is.
It’s in water so it absorbs straight away. I don’t know for a fact but base isn’t cocked so tren won’t turn yellow because it’s the heat that apparently turns it yellow. If the heat is to high the tren gets a darker yellow from burning.

Even tells you on the label.
IMG_0854.jpeg

Gainz.

It’s water based that’s why it’s white.
Fancy using a compound and not knowing what it is.
It’s in water so it absorbs straight away. I don’t know for a fact but base isn’t cocked so tren won’t turn yellow because it’s the heat that apparently turns it yellow. If the heat is to high the tren gets a darker yellow from burning.

Even tells you on the label.
View attachment 866538
I knew it was white when I bought it... I said I don't know why the fact that it's white is bugging me... Not that I don't know why it's white.
I know what I bought... Hence why I bought it... Hence using it before my workout... 😁.

It's the fact that it looks like breast milk is what was bugging me.
But it's fucking great... I will definitely have more of these in the future. Just trying not to go overboard 😬😬

Gainz.

Sorry I haven't been on much, been super fucking busy. We're so short staffed at work... Supposed to have a crew of 8-12 and we only have 3 guys... Including myself.
Plus it's been so nice out my girl is always wanting to go do something.
But I have still been lifting and eating.
I feel fucking amazing, endless amounts of energy, sex drive is through the fucking roof, hunger is through the roof.
No negative sides... Except for last night...
But I don't know if it's from the gear or not.
It's the first time this has ever happened... It actually scared me pretty good.
I woke up around 2am freezing... It was 67° in my house. And I mean shaking uncontrollably freezing. Like I woke up outside in the middle of winter. I hurried up and threw on warm pajama pants and long sleeve shirt... Shaking so bad it hurt, then my really warm hooded bathrobe, then got back under the covers. Still shaking... Teeth chattering cold. About... (What felt like a life time) 7 minutes later I could feel sweat starting to build between my clothes and yet I'm still shaking cold 🥶. Another 5 or so minutes of the layer of sweat getting thicker and still freezing... Eventually it stopped and I feel asleep. I woke up in a pile of sweat... Like I was in a pool wet. Jumped in the shower and went to work.
Been fine ever since... Still feel great, had a killer push day workout, killed about 3,700cals and I'm about to eat dinner.
So except for freezing my ass off for no apparent reason... This blast has been fucking awesome.
If it happens again... I'm gonna go get blood work.
But yeah other than a tough 30 minutes last night I've felt like king dick for the past 2 weeks.
I'll try to post some pics this weekend

suppsforlife

pretty sure you work, eat and look like the 5 missing ones. that's why they won't hire new guys, lol.
are you sure it's not a cold or something?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I get the night sweats a few times a week since I started the Tren.

Usually wake up from touching cold, wet bedding then struggle to get back to sleep.

Bed is soaked and I wake up smelling wierd, not bad, just wierd. I using too much I think, over 800mg tren now.

Or I've fucked my progesterone by taking too much caber.