Next blast!

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Nah that's him in the movie without any digital fuckery going on dude.

That image was used as an example of how buff a man should be. The woman said something like, why can't all men look like this all they have to do is lift some weights.

Gainz.

Nah that's him in the movie without any digital fuckery going on dude.

That image was used as an example of how buff a man should be. The woman said something like, why can't all men look like this all they have to do is lift some weights.

No... he's really big in the 3rd movie.
He was getting ready to play hulk Hogan after that roll... so he's extra juicey there

But yeah... it's probably doctored to some extent.
But women... idk man..
I always here how women prefer a "dad bod"
But every time I see them have to pick one guy from a group of 4
1) fat dad bod
2) skinny
3) lean and built like us
4) professional bodybuilder
They always.... always pick number 3!

But... I don't lift for women or their approval or attention.
I mostly get attention from dudes, small kids, young teenagers (both boys and girls) or women in their 40-70s. But mostly older black ladies... they just seem to love me!!

Attachments

• maxresdefault (2).jpg
    maxresdefault (2).jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 21_06_04_0db6a7ecabf75b76ce786f90c386d09b_960-1.jpg
    21_06_04_0db6a7ecabf75b76ce786f90c386d09b_960-1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2

suppsforlife

I mostly get attention from dudes, small kids, young teenagers (both boys and girls) or women in their 40-70s. But mostly older black ladies... they just seem to love me!!
because women are afraid they'd get pregnant the second you talk to them :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Probably the most mainly thing I've worn in a while.
(FYI I've been a Punisher fan long before it was cool and everyone and their grandma had one on their car)
But my girl said to me today
"You look like a guy that should be covered in tattoos"
I said I know... and that's exactly why I don't have any 😁.

Attachments

• received_6550375685090045.jpeg
    received_6550375685090045.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

i can understand it. not the first time i've heard about it
Exactly... at first I didn't want any because I couldn't commit.
Then in my early 30s when I found some I like... I didn't want to get them because I planned on getting much bigger.
I've already put 4" on my arms... and want 2"more (18" being the goal)
So I'm sure the tattoos would look crazy getting stretched like that.
Now... that I probably can get them and not have them stretch like crazy... everyone says that they hide your definition ... so
.. idk

HGH.to

So I'm sure the tattoos would look crazy getting stretched like that.
yeah, they should be redone again.
Now... that I probably can get them and not have them stretch like crazy... everyone says that they hide your definition ... so
i guess that's a matter of preference. doubt that everyone feels the same. i mean, some surely love their tattoos on bulging muscles. so, it's up to you. I personally can't say that it looks better or worse, it looks great when you're big, with or without tattoos. and it looks... bad, to say the least... with or without tats, if you're fat or skinny.

Gainz.

yeah, they should be redone again.

i guess that's a matter of preference. doubt that everyone feels the same. i mean, some surely love their tattoos on bulging muscles. so, it's up to you. I personally can't say that it looks better or worse, it looks great when you're big, with or without tattoos. and it looks... bad, to say the least... with or without tats, if you're fat or skinny.

Yeah I'm not saying big guys with tats look bad... Rich was huge and covered.. looked great.
I just... I would be very upset to lose the visual look I've worked so hard for...