Next blast!

Gainz.

do u do heavy shoulder shrugs? wat about upright rows they worked for me when mine wouldnt grow. just a thought.

I've done every possible trap exercise that there is. They have definitely grown over the past few months, but I think they are probably my weakest body part

Gainz.

i kinda figured you did, just watch your back with shrugs.

Oh absolutely... my favorite super set is working my way up from 10lb dumbbells to 45lb dumbbells (a 5lb jump between 10,15,20,25... ect) is doing 20 curls with the 10s then 20 shrugs with the 10s. Grab the 15lbs dumbbells and 20 curls and 20 shrugs... do that all the way up to the 45s. I can do 20 reps by the time I get there, but what ever I can... that many curls and that many shrugs. Then I take a solid 3-5 minute break. Then I grab the 45lb dumbbells again and do curls and shrugs, then the 40s then the 35s.... and go all the way back down to the 10s.
I don't know if there's a name for that... kinda like a pyramid drop super set?

But anyway it's the greatest bicep, trap and forearm pump I've ever experienced... ever!
16 sets of curls ranging from 20 to 8 reps
And 16 sets of shrugs with 20 to 8 reps.
It's a fuck ton of volume... you should try it sometime!

Gainz.

(all with dumbbells)
10lb 20 curls, 20 shrugs
15lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
20lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
25lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
30lb 20 curls 20 shrug
(From here on just as many as you can)
35lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
40lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
45lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
3 to 5 minutes rest
45lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
40lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
35lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
30lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
25lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
20lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
15lb 20 curls 20 shrugs
10lb 20 curls 20 shrugs

Figured it makes more sense if I actually type it out.
Tell you what those 10s at the end feel like 45s 😂🤣.
But yeah... I might actually do this today. Definitely the best pump I've ever gotten

Gainz.

I know I'm hairy as fuck...
I still have a lot of work to do on my posing... it's fucking hard. Especially with a tripod and a little clicker. I need to be able to mount my phone higher.
Also drives me crazy that the mirror and camera pictures never match!

Even though I look at these and see tons of flaws... fucking body dismorphia.... I can say I'm actually happy with my chest development. I feel like it's grown a lot in the past few months. And even though I still have the traps of a 9th grader... they are growing! I went back through my camera roll and they weren't even visible 5 months ago.

So I'm going to keep focusing on my lats and traps. Since my main goal is aesthetics and symmetry... I feel like they are the most lacking.

If you don't think so... please tell me what I could work on... you should know me by now... you're not going to hurt my feelings... we all know I don't have any 🤣😂.
I just know myself... I'll get so wrapped up in one thing (flaw) I'll be missing something very obvious...

Attachments

• received_320717180565908.jpeg
    received_320717180565908.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 8

unclem

no, your not far off gainz. thats a good most muscular shot. you aint got far to go at all. few more months.

Gainz.

no, your not far off gainz. thats a good most muscular shot. you aint got far to go at all. few more months.

Well to be fair he's an inch shorter and 23lbs heavier.
Plus he's an experienced bodybuilder.
But honestly....I look better in the most muscular pose than I thought I would.

I don't know if you know who he is... if not and you want to spend some time laughing your ass off... go to YouTube and watch "bodybuilder vs"

He's like a bodybuilding version of jackass. But I think he gets hurt more... some of the shit he does is hard to watch!
He doesn't hold back and he doesn't click bait!
He took a taser to the balls, paintball to the balls... burned his skin with lasers ... was hung upside down and used as a human punching bag... and they didn't hold back.
You can clearly see the bruises and blood... he's legit.

Actually one of the most impressive things I've seen him do... even though it wasn't getting beat with a bat... he went skiing down a mountain in a Speedo. I know that doesn't sound too crazy... but it was below freezing and he was outside going down a mountain for several... several minutes. He legit became hypothermic from it.

I'm definitely a fanboy... but it's because everything he does is real.

If you only watch one of his videos it has to be this one... I mean... the balls it takes to even stand there...

He's definitely earned my respect

Gainz.

Haha... so I'm walking around and my girl gives me this crazy look...
So I ask what's up?
She says, are you ok?
Yeah... spent all day literally digging ditches... but I'm fine... why what's up?
She says "look at your fucking forearms!"
Haha... I guess that tren ace is working!!.
Let's just say I have 1 more thing on my body that would fit right in with these pictures... 😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• received_330232412928738.jpeg
    received_330232412928738.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 6

suppsforlife

stay away from needles with those rail-road-map-arms or they may explode like a balloon.:LOL:
but seriously, i'm damn sure you're always getting looks from both men and women at those arms

Gainz.

stay away from needles with those rail-road-map-arms or they may explode like a balloon.:LOL:
but seriously, i'm damn sure you're always getting looks from both men and women at those arms

Yeah my forearms- vascularity and calves definitely get the most attention

Gainz.

Ok... this tren ace is changing my personality a little bit.
For the past several years I've been extremely laid back. Let shit just roll off my shoulders.

Well... in the past 2-3 weeks I've ... well... opened my mouth when normally I wouldn't.
A while back we were walking into a gas station and this dude was staring at me as I went to grab my chocolate milk. Talking 30 ft from the door to the milk that he's standing by. Finally as I approach him I asked him if he's good, he gives me a dumb look like he doesn't know why I would ask that. I said "I ask because you've been eye fucking me since I walked in" so he just puts his head down and walks away.
Then at Walmart some big tall goofy looking mother fucker was walking towards me on his phone not paying attention. So I said "watch out there Lurch" he looked up and moved... then my girl yelled at me 😂🤣.
I had to yell at another guy for looking way too long and way too hard at my girl. Normally... I get it.. I expect people to look. A few looks is fine. But this dude was a total fucking creep. Then yesterday we were at a town park and they had a disc golf course there. My girl and I were way out of the way taking some pictures. So we hear heads up. I look and we're at least 30 yards away from the... what ever that chain thing is called. So we go back to doing our thing. I hear a few frisbees fly by. I look up and it's 4 goofy looking college kids. Finally the last kid goes to throw and he says "heads up"
Again... we're way out of the way. Then he says "are you going to look out or what"
..... bro... I don't know why... but that shit just got me hot. So I took off my pink hoodie exposing my deep cut tank underneath and walked out of the tree line so he could get a real good look at me. I then asked him who the fuck he thought he was talking too, and if he opens his mouth one more time I'm going to shove that Frisbee up his ass.
All 4 kids just stood there staring at me but I was only looking at the one with the mouth on him... waiting... praying for him to say something stupid.
Finally his friends spoke up and apologized. He never said a word. My girl called him a rude cunt and we had a good laugh from there.

But yeah... that's not me... not who I've been for the last few years anyway.
Normally I would have made some wise ass comment and made a joke about it. But I was fucking hot... I really wanted to beat some respect into that boy. Because it's not what he said... it's how he said it.
My girl was fucking shocked... she's never ever seen me get angry like that. She told me later it really turned her on 😂🤣... so... I guess there's just as many reasons not to take tren ace anymore as there is to continue.
But yeah she said once I took my hoodie off she knew I was pissed and couldn't believe I was challenging 4 college kids like that. (To be fair I thought there was only 3 😂🤣) the coarse snakes in and out of the woods. Basically a hiking trail with a coarse in it.
I got maybe a week left and I'm still waiting for the final word on this photoshoot. It's supposed to be the 20th but we'll see.

Gainz.

tren can do that , make you lose your reel.
Yeah you ain't kidding... I mean I've definitely gotten physical with people for good reasons over the past few years. Like the dude who was beating on his girl on the side of the highway. But I definitely.... over reacted to this situation. Even though he was acting like a little cunt... and looked like ond...it definitely didn't need to turn into a physical altercation. But fuck I really wanted it too. At least now I can laugh about it and realize how dumb it was

Gainz.

Speaking of "gayer"
I got some new jeans... my girl really... really likes them. Said they might be a little too tight 😂... what can I say they make my... 🤔...calves... look awesome!
They definitely give me that douche vibe I seem to love so much.
Already wore them in public... the looks were obvious and constant.

One or all... of these are on my get list. I really like the pink and white tie dye ones and the blue jeans with the pink rips... the other 2... I don't know if they scream "douche" enough for my most recent style of clothing.

And @Lee.the.Human
I definitely won't be able to post pictures tonight... my girl is using my tripod (giggity) for her most recent FB live venture.

Attachments

• received_1271434990236696.jpeg
    received_1271434990236696.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 6
  • received_288947397426463.jpeg
    received_288947397426463.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

You've inspired me! I went ahead and bought a pair of pink buttercream fabletics shorts.

P.s. stay sane man. I think we all don't to see you get locked up. We'd miss your daily postings. :)

Fuck yes!!! Team pink brother!! Real men eat and wear pink!!!
You better post pics.
And I only have 2 pins of tren left... so... I should be ok. And I'm not going to run tren for my winter blast. Trying to be a little smarter

But... speaking of wearing pink and being a douche... I'm fairly certain I'm going to buy these...my girl says I don't have the balls to wear them outside... honestly... it's not exactly my balls I'm worried about 🤣😂

Apparently some of my male neighbors think I'm gay. Our next door neighbor is the gossip queen of our little town. So she loves to tell me what others seem to think of me.
So... if they want something to talk about... I'm going to give the people what they want... and maybe even a little more 😁

Attachments

• received_2401297560053591.jpeg
    received_2401297560053591.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

Just weighed myself...😔... 187lb. Not happy about that.. but I look like same... so 5lbs is whatever.

Also confirmed my next blast
650 test
500 EQ
200 mast
(Maybe some tren... idk)
50mg anadrol for the first 4 weeks

Demi.Human

Don't be disheartened bru.

Your naturally shredded enough to be eating a couple of pounds of fries at bedtime and still look tippy top.