Next blast!

Gainz.

just trained calves, haven't you?

Actually no... I've been sick the last few days. Upper respiratory infection... lots of fun.
Took a 3hr nap, got up to take a shower and my girl pointed out my legs. She's the one who took the picture.

Gainz.

Hair vs no hair
I guess I can finally be a bear if this bitch dumps me... 🤣

Attachments

• received_1472286463314114.jpeg
    received_1472286463314114.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

a hairy beast is always scarier than a hairless beast :ROFLMAO:
Always?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I showed her that post... 🤣🤣🤣
The look on her face....
She didn't even flinch about being called a bitch... she said "so our relationship is the only thing stopping you from fuckin guys?"
🤣🤣🤣
God I love this woman... it's just so rare when a female gets my sense of humor

Attachments

• received_863994081698833.jpeg
    received_863994081698833.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

I think Im finally starting to accept that I'm "big"
I'm not posing... I'm not flexing... I'm not trying to find angles. Just taking some pictures with my beautiful fiancee...
And the 3rd picture is just cuz... we took almost 60 and the little one is my favorite... figured you guys would enjoy it too 😁

Attachments

• received_169705939514719.jpeg
    received_169705939514719.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 7

HGH.to

I think Im finally starting to accept that I'm "big"
I'm not posing... I'm not flexing... I'm not trying to find angles. Just taking some pictures with my beautiful fiancee...
And the 3rd picture is just cuz... we took almost 60 and the little one is my favorite... figured you guys would enjoy it too 😁
you two look amazing! you can and you actually should be proud of yourselves. your relationship, the way you think, speak, look and so on. you actually should. and i'm not even joking. congrats @Gainz.
long journey (in terms of building muscle and such a relationship) for awesome results. pretty sure you both worked hard for this

Gainz.

you two look amazing! you can and you actually should be proud of yourselves. your relationship, the way you think, speak, look and so on. you actually should. and i'm not even joking. congrats @Gainz.
long journey (in terms of building muscle and such a relationship) for awesome results. pretty sure you both worked hard for this

Thanks brother, really thank you. That means a lot. And yeah the first 2 or so years of our relationship was a lot of work. We were both pulling our lives together from past toxic relationships. Getting over our individual problems and trying to build a future together. But around 2 years ago we just found this grove... we just fuckin get one another. I honestly can't even remember the last time we had any kind of disagreement much less a fight.
I'm very proud of her and she still has some work left to do on me 🤣🤣🤣. I'm very much a work in progress... but I want to be better for her. She fuckin deserves it... I mean she has to deal with me on a daily basis... this woman is a saint!

Gainz.

Got done doing a mild and rushed bicep tricep workout today... just feeling myself.
Really loving my chest and trap growth.
And... the more I see it... the more I like the body hair.
I left the tripod out in the car (Friday we took pictures) ... and since it's 40° out... not worth the trip.

Attachments

• received_862739561897156.jpeg
    received_862739561897156.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 8