Next blast!

Gainz.

I'm sure you guys might be sick of seeing these 2 most recent pictures (personally I've been spanking it to them... I mean... just look at that beefcake πŸ€£πŸ˜‚)
But the first picture is me last August. So roughly a year ago. I think I was barely 170 then...
In September I did my first real SARMs cycle and got fat. Then started gear.
So that's natural Gainz right there

Attachments

• received_341333078293443.jpeg
    received_341333078293443.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

I'm sorry... that picture was taken in the beginning of April. I went through my camera roll and was looking through the timeline. For some reason in August my girl sent that picture back to me. But either way I was still natural in the picture.
And according to my notes I was 166-168lbs in April 2022.

Gainz.

Don't forget to thank Jesus for guiding the hand of the scientists who them.

......πŸ€”.... err... um... If you're serious... that's the one thing we don't have in common.
I don't like talking religion or politics on here... mostly because it never ends well... and I like and respect too many guys here to get into it.
But all that God and religion stuff... not for me brother.
I was raised Catholic. By 16 I made the choice to walk away. Spent the next several years studying and researching all the different religions. I've actually read the old test and king James (version) a few times.
The more I read it... the more I wanted nothing to do with it... plus all the connections between Catholicism and much older Mediterranean religions...
Then the church itself and all the corruption and kiddy touching.

But these are my own personal thoughts. I do not push my ideas on anyone. I love and respect everyone for their own beliefs. If believing in God makes you happy and a better person... than I couldn't be happier for you.
Just like I wouldn't judge someone for the color of their skin, I wouldn't judge someone for their beliefs.
The only time I ever have a problem with religious people is when they try to force their beliefs on me... or use their faith as an excuse to do terrible things.

I really don't want this to turn into a thing... a good portion of my 20s I was basically a militant atheist. Spending way too much time online debating religious people (most of who never actually read their perspective holy book)
I've since realized what a waste of time that was and how destructive it is for both parties included.
So again, if that's what you really believe that's awesome, id even wake up early and go to church with you on Saturday. I'll always support the people I like in every possible way I can. It's just not how I live my life.

But I will add... if someone wants to debate or say something about my beliefs... please dm me. Id be more than happy to have a level headed debate with ANYONE. Just please don't post on the open forum.

Demi.Human

......πŸ€”.... err... um... If you're serious... that's the one thing we don't have in common.
I don't like talking religion or politics on here... mostly because it never ends well... and I like and respect too many guys here to get into it.
But all that God and religion stuff... not for me brother.
I was raised Catholic. By 16 I made the choice to walk away. Spent the next several years studying and researching all the different religions. I've actually read the old test and king James (version) a few times.
The more I read it... the more I wanted nothing to do with it... plus all the connections between Catholicism and much older Mediterranean religions...
Then the church itself and all the corruption and kiddy touching.

But these are my own personal thoughts. I do not push my ideas on anyone. I love and respect everyone for their own beliefs. If believing in God makes you happy and a better person... than I couldn't be happier for you.
Just like I wouldn't judge someone for the color of their skin, I wouldn't judge someone for their beliefs.
The only time I ever have a problem with religious people is when they try to force their beliefs on me... or use their faith as an excuse to do terrible things.

I really don't want this to turn into a thing... a good portion of my 20s I was basically a militant atheist. Spending way too much time online debating religious people (most of who never actually read their perspective holy book)
I've since realized what a waste of time that was and how destructive it is for both parties included.
So again, if that's what you really believe that's awesome, id even wake up early and go to church with you on Saturday. I'll always support the people I like in every possible way I can. It's just not how I live my life.

But I will add... if someone wants to debate or say something about my beliefs... please dm me. Id be more than happy to have a level headed debate with ANYONE. Just please don't post on the open forum.
It was a joke pal.

Technically , im a Christian, church of england, C of E.

But we don't practice it.

You can chuck Jesus' name around fine, he doesn't mind. But that other guy....

Gainz.

It was a joke pal.

Technically , im a Christian, church of england, C of E.

But we don't practice it.

You can chuck Jesus' name around fine, he doesn't mind. But that other guy....

Gotcha... you just never know. I know a few guys here are religious.... so I just try to be respectful.
But yeah... the whole thing is crazy to me. I just can't seem to understand the blind faith thing.

Gainz.

@kartist915
This is my blast log.
Not only my experiences while on the holy Trinity... pictures and some really funny shit 😁.
You should check out Lee's as well. We have a very similar transformation... actually Lee and I have a very similar everything apparently... from issues with women, our love of pink, cuban link bracelets, chocolate milk... ratchet belts... I really think we were separated at birth 🀣.
If he wasn't a 10hr flight away... we'd either be best friends or mortal enemies πŸ˜‚.
but definitely a log worth checking out

Gainz.

This is basically my goal.
He's 5"11 212lb in this picture.
Anywhere close to this and I'll be happy. I know I can't remain this cut year round. But this is the general idea of my dream physique
@kartist915

Attachments

• received_352358457321590.jpeg
    received_352358457321590.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 3

unclem

show us a most muscular pose gainz so we can see how far of you r, if you dont feel comfotable thats fine i just never seen you in that pose.

Gainz.

show us a most muscular pose gainz so we can see how far of you r, if you dont feel comfotable thats fine i just never seen you in that pose.

I'll try when I get home from work... I don't mind showing off my little bitch boy traps πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

unclem

do u do heavy shoulder shrugs? wat about upright rows they worked for me when mine wouldnt grow. just a thought.