Next blast!

Gainz.

You know your one of my favorite guyโ€™s here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘. We both like peach bottoms๐Ÿ‘
Haha... I appreciate that.
I'm well aware sometimes I'm a little too honest... And I tend to over share.
But... If I can go for the joke... I'm going for the fucking joke. Even if I have to hurt my feelings to do it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.
And there's nothing better than a nice ass... NOTHING!!!

Mopar man

Haha... I appreciate that.
I'm well aware sometimes I'm a little too honest... And I tend to over share.
But... If I can go for the joke... I'm going for the fucking joke. Even if I have to hurt my feelings to do it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.
And there's nothing better than a nice ass... NOTHING!!!
Do you like pink shoes?

Gainz.

Do you like pink shoes?
Haha... Looks like you've been going back through the forum.
I have 2 pairs of pink shoes... And 8 pink shirts.
I also have purple shoes (the black and purple Jordan retro 13s.. my girl and I have matching pairs) and several purple shirts.
Pink and purple are my favorite colors. Probably purple more than pink... But I just love the dirty looks I get from wearing pink.

Mopar man

Haha... Looks like you've been going back through the forum.
I have 2 pairs of pink shoes... And 8 pink shirts.
I also have purple shoes (the black and purple Jordan retro 13s.. my girl and I have matching pairs) and several purple shirts.
Pink and purple are my favorite colors. Probably purple more than pink... But I just love the dirty looks I get from wearing pink.
This is Bobby ricky, I couldnโ€™t get in and donโ€™t know why so had to make up new name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Man I wish I could be that lean. I eat pretty similar to how you do and Iโ€™m 5;6 205. I lift a little heavier and kind of prefer the bulk. But would like to trim up for the summer. Maybe I should get some tren and mast

Gainz.

received_1573699166453265.jpegFinally got my tren and test base... It's fucking white!!
I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.
About to do .5ml of each... Wish me luck

Gainz.

received_188824263624978.jpeg
.....ok... I don't know why the fact that it's white is bugging me so much... Apparently it lasts like 6hrs... So... Either about to have a really good... Or really bad day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Gainz.

Ok... So... I smell... Chlorine... Kinda...? I kept asking my girl if she can smell that. She kept looking at me like I was crazy. After the 6th time I asked her if she could smell this chemical... Chlorine type smell, she pointed out that I just tried this tren-test base.
I'm assuming it's what's causing this smell. I guess I'll know in a few hours if it's the cause or not. But I just had a awesome fucking workout, weights felt super light and had a crazy pump.
More vials of base will definitely be in my future... Chemical smell or not.