Next blast!

unclem

my blast has been test. E & deca, & 60mg dbol, anadrol 50mg 1x day, liver protectant, saw palmetto, zinc 50mg. vit b injectable,
m

Gainz.

Finally figured out how to get the most out of my camera!!
received_1926923747661940.jpeg

And I'm all ready for tomorrow...
received_123924944015467.jpeg

Gainz.

Fuck yeah. Are you gunna be eating in a surplus?
My diet never really changes. I even managed to put 5lbs of muscle in during my cruise.
Every day I do a minimum of 3,000cals 300g of protein and 1 gallon of water (I try to keep fats and sugar low)
But it's not uncommon for me to eat 3,800-4,200cals and 350-400g of protein.
Some days I'm just impossibly hungry.
I have no idea what my maintenance calories are... But my plan is too slowly put on lean muscle.
I'm trying to stay this lean and keep gaining. I don't like to bulk and cut. Id much rather just grow slowly.
If I can put on 7,8....9lbs of lean ass muscle over the course of this blast I will be extremely happy.
I know that number seems low... But for 1 I work outside in the heat doing a very physical job. So not only am I burning a lot of calories... It's hard to eat when it's hot. Second... If I just gained 15lbs of muscle and fat everyone would say it was a great blast. But... I don't want to take the fat off later (not that my body really likes to store fat anyway)
I've found putting it on nice and slow, it seems to stay there. There's nothing worse than gaining 15lbs during a blast that cost a few hundred bucks... And 6 weeks into your cruise you lose 11lbs of it.
The quicker you put it on... The faster it seems to go away.
I've said this a million times... I'm only shooting for a total body weight of 200lbs. That's only 19lbs away. But... I want a lean ass 200lbs. Same body fat % I'm at now. To do it right... It's probably gonna take me another year... Or so. I'm learning to enjoy the journey and not rush to the destination.
But yeah... 6ft 200lb with anywhere close to 18" arms is my goal.

Gainz.

You nailed the hdr effect there mate.
Yeah... Everyone thinks it's a filter... It's not. I just got this new phone... Maybe 5 weeks ago. So I'm still figuring it out. I had some dynamic mode on. It was fucking up all my pictures. I kept asking my girl how come I look so much better in the mirror than in my pictures? So she walked me through the settings. (I'm not very good with technology)
So we turned off a bunch of the stock settings, turned on the max megapixel, then it was just adjusting the sharpness and shadow. I didn't touch anything but those 2 things. And what a fucking difference it makes!!!

Mopar man

View attachment 866437
Well... Here's almost everything for my next blast. Just waiting on some test and tren base.
The plan is to start May 18th.
But I figured I'd start the log a little sooner. (Mostly because I'm fucking excited... And desperately trying not to start blasting early)
So if I tell you guys the 18th... I'm more likely to wait.
As of right now I'm 35, 6ft (actually 6ft 3/4" but I feel like a douche if I say 6ft 1"🀣... We all know I'm already douchy enough)
And 181lbs. I think I'm around 12% bf, but many of you think it's lower.
My diet is always the same, if I'm on blast or not. 3,000 calories per day, 300g of protein per day, and 1 gallon of water per day.
My exercise program is Push, Pull, Legs, Rest. But on rest I usually do something like abs, forearms or traps.
Extremely high volume, like 4 sets of 30 or 4 sets of 40 depending on the body parts. Usually over 700 reps per total workout.
I just don't lift heavy.

Ok... So the actual black... The reason why you care...
The whole blast is gonna be 12 weeks. (I have enough tren e and mast e to either up the dose or extend the blast, but I'm trying to keep it short)
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
(Works out to around 400mg of tren and mast total per week)
Of course I'll split my longer ester doses Monday/Thursday
I decided not to run a oral..
Even though I have some.
But I'll be taking 200mg of milk thistle ed for the tren.
I have adex and nova just in case. But I've never had high est sides before... So we'll see if that changes.
I also have melatonin for any sleep problems.

I think that's everything... I know on 200mg of tren and mast I was a unstoppable fuck machine... I can't wait to see what happens when I double the dose. Hopefully my girl can handle it πŸ˜‚.

And here's some pictures I just took. View attachment 866439View attachment 866440View attachment 866441

I'm hoping to get to 187-190lb by the end of this blast. My expectations are pretty low because I want to stay lean, and I work a extremely physical job and I work outside. So eating 3,000 cals when it's 90Β° out is definitely something I struggle with. So
If I gain a solid 7ish pounds and stay at the same bf% I will be extremely happy.

I'm definitely nervous and excited... Excited to get that tren mast feeling... But nervous... Because it's tren. And I'm doing both esters. Hopefully my relationship... and my girls... well... There's no nice way to put this... Holes... Can handle Me doubling up my dose.

So 4 more weeks... And I'll do my best to post pictures every 2 weeks and tell everyone what's going on, how I'm feeling and any sides.
I also can't wait to try tren base...
Great job brother your a good looking guy
You probably have a big dickπŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Gainz.

Great job brother your a good looking guy
You probably have a big dickπŸ˜‚πŸ‘
.... Jesus πŸ˜‚πŸ€£... And yeah... I don't like to brag... Especially on the internet... No one ever believes you anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
but between my πŸ† and my girls sexy πŸ‘£... I feel like we could make some really good money on OF.
Lots of juice bro, where u gona put it ? In your ass or are you a quads man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your probably one of those lucky guy’s who has a girlfriend who likes girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
And I rotate... Right delt, left delt, right cheek, left cheek, right quad, left quad. But for a long time I was strictly doing quads.
And I am extremely lucky... Probably a little hated for it... But I try to make up for all my... Blessings by constantly making fun of myself.
I try to keep the ego in check. Admittedly that can be hard... Especially on tren and mast.