Next blast!

zakco

I have plenty of fats. I have 1-2 mass gainer shakes a day (whole milk) and every single day I have a half gallon of Stewart's chocolate milk.
I eat 4-5 small meals and snacks in between.
I use to really pay attention to what I eat... But lately I've been so hungry all the time... That's kind of went out the window
Do your mass gainers have maltodextrin? That shit spikes blood sugar like nothing else.... after the crash you'll be hypoglycemic and shaky, used to happen to me back in the day when I was using weight gainer.

I go through the same cycles of eating almost perfect every bite to slacking .....we can't eat perfect all the time. Sometimes the stress of trying to eat perfect is more damaging than cheating a bit.

unclem

your doing something wright just look at you, no need to ajust nothing just keep up the great work.

Gainz.

And thanks to you I will never post another picture of my old ass😂😂😂

Oh please... I look at that picture I just took and rip myself apart. Chest needs work, lats need width, traps still need to grow, feel like my bottom abs are starting to fade...
I guess I'm just seeing flaws lately.
Probably why I'm in such a hurry to blast again.
Do your mass gainers have maltodextrin? That shit spikes blood sugar like nothing else.... after the crash you'll be hypoglycemic and shaky, used to happen to me back in the day when I was using weight gainer.

I go through the same cycles of eating almost perfect every bite to slacking .....we can't eat perfect all the time. Sometimes the stress of trying to eat perfect is more damaging than cheating a bit.

Idk but I can check, but i get lightheaded if I go to long without eating no matter what.
And it's like the more I eat and bigger I get... The faster it happens. I feel like my metabolism is in fucking hyper drive.
But since someone pointed it out... "It's probably my lack of body fat causing it" I've been making sure to have something with me. For the last few days I've been ok. Some kind of emergency snacks not to far away.
Can only imagine how much I'm going to eat when I start this tren back up.
Damn, Gainz. If ya feel it, go fer it. Oh I miss the days when I was young:oops::ROFLMAO:

Well... I feel old as shit sometimes...😂🤣

zakco

Oh please... I look at that picture I just took and rip myself apart. Chest needs work, lats need width, traps still need to grow, feel like my bottom abs are starting to fade...

Idk but I can check, but i get lightheaded if I go to long without eating no matter what.
And it's like the more I eat and bigger I get... The faster it happens. I feel like my metabolism is in fucking hyper drive.
But since someone pointed it out... "It's probably my lack of body fat causing it" I've been making sure to have something with me. For the last few days I've been ok. Some kind of emergency snacks not to far away.

I had a girlfriend like that years ago....she just had to eat every two hours. Ever know anyone with a pet bird? My sister had a canary growing up and their metabolisms are so fast if you forget to feed them one fucking time they can starve to death. You have a bird metabolism.

bobby ricky

Just shut up for a second. We can see what u can’t . You look perfectly balanced brother. You should take your fucking shirt off wherever u go because you look better than 99% of guy’s out there.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Ryan Humiston on YT has awesome routines for lats and delts. High volume pant poopin routines.

I recommend him as highly as John Doe Bodybuilding, for different reasons.

Parameddog

I am sure we have had this debate before - 3000kcal - why not incorporate 5 shakes into your plan? That'd be 5-600 kcal in one hit and extra protein - you look good, vast improvement.

I would struggle being so slim. I have always wanted the more Dave Bautista look - but everyone has their goals, and you look as if you are hitting yours.

Impressive.

Gainz.

Just shut up for a second. We can see what u can’t . You look perfectly balanced brother. You should take your fucking shirt off wherever u go because you look better than 99% of guy’s out there.

Well I definitely look better than most Walmart shoppers... That's for sure. And I rarely have a shirt on 😂🤣.
I am sure we have had this debate before - 3000kcal - why not incorporate 5 shakes into your plan? That'd be 5-600 kcal in one hit and extra protein - you look good, vast improvement.

I would struggle being so slim. I have always wanted the more Dave Bautista look - but everyone has their goals, and you look as if you are hitting yours.

Impressive.
Yeah... 5k is just too much. I feel nauseated all day after 4k.

But I definitely don't want to be that big...
I don't really know if I have a perfect example of what I want to look like...
Probably Huston Jones getting ready for the stage. He's around my hight my frame. He walks around at 215. But cuts to 195. When he's at 195... That's what I want to look like

Gainz.

And I'm sorry... He's 202 here.
That's why my goal is 195-200
He's 5'11 I'm 6ft.
We even look a little alike... He's just got a much nicer head of hair.
But even if I had great hair... Id still be bald. I just like the look more, and honestly can't stand combing my hair every morning.

Gainz.

just wait till the 4th bandit. you be much more rested brother.

Yeah... I'm thinking about taking this whole week off. I'll continue my trt dose, but not touching a weight until the 4th. I haven't really skipped a day of lifting in a while. Ever since that muscle tear. And I came back super hard. So... I might take a miny vacation from the weights, make sure I'm all rested up for my blast!!