falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

TotalWar

Gotten all my orders from falcon within 5 days; awesome packaging, I got dragon pharma exclusively which has been fire. Great source imo. Hes extremely responsive as well.

Vail 61

i just shot today so its going to take 2-3 weeks to fully kick in. TD came in today. thanks falcon

I can send you some if you want to test it .
How much of each one do you need and let me know where to send it .
Hey partner I've ordered test kits in the past from roid test my concern was it seemed like all the anavar I tested turned purple for dbol and I was told that var was hard to test and one person said roids test were not accurate I don't mind paying to test my gear in fact I would encourage everyone to test there gear if they can I just can t find to many places to buy these test, I hate to say the gear is bun k and burn a supplier if the test are not accurate
I can send you some if you want to test it .
How much of each one do you need and let me know where to send it .

Vail 61

Hey partner I've ordered test kits in the past from roid test my concern was it seemed like all the anavar I tested turned purple for dbol and I was told that var was hard to test and one person said roids test were not accurate I don't mind paying to test my gear in fact I would encourage everyone to test there gear if they can I just can t find to many places to buy these test, I hate to say the gear is bun k and burn a supplier if the test are not accurate
I would love to test my anavar and masteron let me l know what I need to to do to get ahold of them like I was saying I've tested most my stuff with roids test but everything comes back positive for dbol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230527_103009_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230527_103009_Chrome.jpg
    714.2 KB · Views: 7

Falcongear

Your most reliable source of steroids!! We only offer the best quality supplements, and we give you the fastest and safest delivery. If you're looking for a reliable steroid dealer, contact us here to get the latest discount coupons! If you have any question, please feel free to contact me!
Email: [email protected]

Vail 61

Hey people I haven't posted anything for awhile so I thought I would throw this out there. Received my order from falcon today this was the fastest one yet 14 days good job falcon, I like muscle gurus for all the information it gives me good and bad and I want to do my best for all the men and women ( AND THOSE ANIMALS OUT THERE)reading this to give my honest input there's just to many scamers. Falcon is buy far the best site I have used but I would like to see them wave the delivery charge on orders over a 1000 dollars most sites do. And the last couple orders have been a little disappointing on the freebies ( he got me spoiled) lm giving them 4 stars I've always Received what I order and as long as that happens freebies are great but I would not hold it against them when there not there. The gear is good always get good results

Falcongear

Hey people I haven't posted anything for awhile so I thought I would throw this out there. Received my order from falcon today this was the fastest one yet 14 days good job falcon, I like muscle gurus for all the information it gives me good and bad and I want to do my best for all the men and women ( AND THOSE ANIMALS OUT THERE)reading this to give my honest input there's just to many scamers. Falcon is buy far the best site I have used but I would like to see them wave the delivery charge on orders over a 1000 dollars most sites do. And the last couple orders have been a little disappointing on the freebies ( he got me spoiled) lm giving them 4 stars I've always Received what I order and as long as that happens freebies are great but I would not hold it against them when there not there. The gear is good always get good results
I‘ll waive the shipping cost for your next order, and I’ll give you some gifts for free in your next order. Thank you for your feedback!

lineman1007

Falcon lives up to his word. He will take care of ya, brother.