falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Gainz.

I always like to here what Gainz has to say informative and entertaining
especially when hes on a tirate, me and my girl laugh our asses off..........

Oh you guys... 🤭
Comments like that will only lead to getting your 🍆 sucked 🫣
🤣😂
Flattery definitely works on me, plus with my lack of self esteem and low morals.... Line em up... I'll start knocking them back!

I just realized I haven't gone on a rant in a while... Must be the lack of tren in my system 🤷‍♂️

Gainz.

@silvrnblkduck
This is the source review.
I've been running nothing but falcon pharma gear for around a year.
Always quality and backed by blood work.
But no matter how expensive your gear is... You should be pinning twice a week. You're using the same amount anyway. Just breaking it up into smaller doses.
Instead of 300mg once every 2 weeks. So 1ml every 2 weeks.
You will be doing 75mg or .25ml twice a week.

So the amount of gear is the same, just using more pins and barrels. But they are extremely cheap!
If you look hard enough you can find packs of 100 for $30 or less
I've found them as cheap as $21
But 100 syringes lasts 50 weeks.

Falcongear

@silvrnblkduck
This is the source review.
I've been running nothing but falcon pharma gear for around a year.
Always quality and backed by blood work.
But no matter how expensive your gear is... You should be pinning twice a week. You're using the same amount anyway. Just breaking it up into smaller doses.
Instead of 300mg once every 2 weeks. So 1ml every 2 weeks.
You will be doing 75mg or .25ml twice a week.

So the amount of gear is the same, just using more pins and barrels. But they are extremely cheap!
If you look hard enough you can find packs of 100 for $30 or less
I've found them as cheap as $21
But 100 syringes lasts 50 weeks.
You're my regular customer.I also welcome the new bro here!!!

Gainz.

I don't want to jinx it... But I've had... Jesus... Over 8 packages from you. Always fast shipping and no issues

Falcongear

Recently, many guys have sent me emails with feedback that they are worried about our delivery time,and worrying about whether the package will be seized...

Gainz.

Tell them to relax because I've had eight or nine packages from you. Have never had a problem and I think the longest I've ever waited was 18 days. The quickest it's ever shown up was 7 days so there's nothing to worry about. Now if it gets seized and it's a small amount. It'll just get thrown away. The ATF or whatever doesn't care about a couple bottles of test.
So worse case it just gets sent again to a different name and address!

Falcongear

Tell them to relax because I've had eight or nine packages from you. Have never had a problem and I think the longest I've ever waited was 18 days. The quickest it's ever shown up was 7 days so there's nothing to worry about. Now if it gets seized and it's a small amount. It'll just get thrown away. The ATF or whatever doesn't care about a couple bottles of test.
So worse case it just gets sent again to a different name and address!
Delivery usually takes around 10 days,Your package seems to have never been seized before

Gainz.

No... No issues... Knock on wood!
And the best packing I've ever received! You can drop it from a airplane and it wouldn't break!!!!

But again unless you're ordering a few grand worth of gear, if customs finds it... They are just going to toss it. Then Falcon will send it again.

The only real problem is if you get a few packages seized. Then they might start to investigate.
But we're also trying to set up more US based shipping points so getting seized won't be a issue.

Also yes, on average the shipping has been 10 days.
I've had a few take 18, and a few take 7. But most of the time 10.
But id much rather buy a vial for $35 and wait 18 days... Then buy a vial for $75 and wait 5 days.
I plan ahead for my blasts. So the shipping time has never bothered me.
The last time I ran a big blast, 3 vials of test, 3 vials of tren, 3 vials of mast, and some tren ace and mast p... My total was like $500 bucks.
If I ordered from a u.s source... That order would have been well over $900.
(US tren is $100-110 a vial)
And that shipment came in 7 days.
US shipping is 4-5.
So I saved over $400 bucks and only had to wait 2 extra days...

So I will continue to order from overseas for as long as I can.

Falcongear

No... No issues... Knock on wood!
And the best packing I've ever received! You can drop it from a airplane and it wouldn't break!!!!

But again unless you're ordering a few grand worth of gear, if customs finds it... They are just going to toss it. Then Falcon will send it again.

The only real problem is if you get a few packages seized. Then they might start to investigate.
But we're also trying to set up more US based shipping points so getting seized won't be a issue.

Also yes, on average the shipping has been 10 days.
I've had a few take 18, and a few take 7. But most of the time 10.
But id much rather buy a vial for $35 and wait 18 days... Then buy a vial for $75 and wait 5 days.
I plan ahead for my blasts. So the shipping time has never bothered me.
The last time I ran a big blast, 3 vials of test, 3 vials of tren, 3 vials of mast, and some tren ace and mast p... My total was like $500 bucks.
If I ordered from a u.s source... That order would have been well over $900.
(US tren is $100-110 a vial)
And that shipment came in 7 days.
US shipping is 4-5.
So I saved over $400 bucks and only had to wait 2 extra days...

So I will continue to order from overseas for as long as I can.
Many guys agree with you... come on guys!!!, I'm sure you'll love here

lineman1007

I have to say that Falcon answered my emails very quickly. Prices are phenomenal. Yes, shipping takes a little longer, but worth the wait for me. Products have been great, too. I'm givin Gainz a run fer his money with my girl in the sack now ;) :giggle:. She is an older gal like me and she may hit some var.

Gainz.

I have to say that Falcon answered my emails very quickly. Prices are phenomenal. Yes, shipping takes a little longer, but worth the wait for me. Products have been great, too. I'm givin Gainz a run fer his money with my girl in the sack now ;) :giggle:. She is an older gal like me and she may hit some var.

Challenge fucking accepted!!!
I've 🧬🧬🧬 every single day for the last 21 days... Not by my hand... And 4 of those days were more than once.

My girl knows a empty man is a happy man!
😂🤣😂

Gainz.

Alright. Game on. 8 days for me now. Hit it twice in one day so far. A little behind, but still rollin :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Haha... Ok... So I'm only half serious... But there's a couples sex game I've been wanting to get.
But to make it more fun... We want to "battle" another couple.
See who can get the most points per week.
It's just been an idea we've been tossing around... And the only real "issue" is you have to go by the honor system. Because there's no referee... Or 3rd party to make sure they are telling the truth... But as long as you play for fun... It doesn't really matter.
But I ever play another couple or not... If you and the lady are looking for a little extra fun... Check it out. You can get it on eBay for... I think like $25 bucks.

Attachments

• received_975628813542135.jpeg
    received_975628813542135.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 2
  • received_179676911816462.jpeg
    received_179676911816462.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

Guys... You are breaking Falcons and my hearts!
So much interest... Yet no triggers pulled.
Are the prices too low?
Or is it the payment method?

I get that Bitcoin is scary... But any source that offers PayPal or cash app... Venmo... Well 99% of those are scams.
Every legit source here either does zelle or Bitcoin. None worth their weight in test uses PayPal.
It's just the nature of the beast.

Now I'm not trying to push sales... That's not my style. I just want people to find a good source for a good price!

I've been around the block, and I found a great source with some of the best prices I've ever seen!

But more than that, I like him as a person.
Yes he could raise the prices and make more profit... But that's not why he does it.
I also need to say, I don't get paid for this... So I have nothing to gain from lying to you.
If you want to spend more and risk getting it from someone else... Do it!
I honestly wish you nothing but luck.

But I'm telling you... Without a shadow of a doubt... If you order from here... You will receive your product and it will be legit!
And if for some crazy reason it gets seized... He'll just send it again. You won't just be out the money.

I really wish there was something I could do to convince you. But at the end of the day... Have a little faith in me and my name here!
Look at my post count, look how many people get along with me and turn to me for advice! How many of these guys I consider my friends! How many guys I talk to in the real world and about real life stuff. I'm not going to jeopardize my reputation here over something in wasn't absolutely sure about!
I promise... On my... Left hand... You will receive your package no matter what!