falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

matteblack59

Appreciate your help and concern! I can't thank you enough! I'm going to be sticking around and will follow your advice! Still trying to figure out how to respond to a message 😆 thanks brother!

unclem

Delivery usually takes around 10 days,Your package seems to have never been seized before
many packages , never seized, dont worry about seizures as its rare to have your package taken, and falcon knows how to pack. i got another one it will be here soon. and if for some crazy reason it does get seized, just use a different name and addy. mine usually on average usally takes 15 days. nice job falcon.

Gainz.

So I see there's a few different test on the list.
Cypionate
Propionate
Enanthate.
What's the go to?
E or c. They are virtually identical. They have the longest esters. Best for beginners. And you need more posts to respond to messages. I sent that knowing you can't respond yet. But it's all good!
Just stick around and you can go far here

Gainz.

I've used falcon twice now. Both great experiences. Planning to place another order in a week or two. I'd highly recommend him

I've received from... 5 sources here. Falcon, 2 very popular sources and one that I think is gone now (free sample)
I'm telling you falcons packaging is bulletproof!

Vail 61

For the guys that are worried about delivery time and packages being seized I've been using falcon for my last 8 or 9 orders and he is the best source I have ever had. Delivery times for me have been around 14 days ( that's fast ) never once was there a issue with customs the gear is top notch, prices are really really good. I would recommend falcon pharma all day long. There the best people they really are.

Gainz.

For the guys that are worried about delivery time and packages being seized I've been using falcon for my last 8 or 9 orders and he is the best source I have ever had. Delivery times for me have been around 14 days ( that's fast ) never once was there a issue with customs the gear is top notch, prices are really really good. I would recommend falcon pharma all day long. There the best people they really are.

Yeah... Except for that Gainz guy... I heard even his mother doesn't like him

Gainz.

I gotta say, I love this!!!
If I had a family crest... This would be it!

Attachments

• received_1247769929218787.jpeg
    received_1247769929218787.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 2

Falcongear

Do you have minimum order?
You are free to order as small an order as you please. We have no limitations on order volume. A small order is a great way to test our service and product quality!

Gainz.

Yet another package delivered!!!
I have a mini photo shoot coming up in a few weeks.
Gonna run a mini blast.
Just a mild tren ace, mast p and test p blast just to shine for the shoot. I think I'm gonna take some before and after pics just to show its real gear

Falcongear

Yet another package delivered!!!
I have a mini photo shoot coming up in a few weeks.
Gonna run a mini blast.
Just a mild tren ace, mast p and test p blast just to shine for the shoot. I think I'm gonna take some before and after pics just to show its real gear
All the best!!!fast delivery