falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Falcongear

Hey people I haven't posted anything for awhile so I thought I would throw this out there. Received my order from falcon today this was the fastest one yet 14 days good job falcon, I like muscle gurus for all the information it gives me good and bad and I want to do my best for all the men and women ( AND THOSE ANIMALS OUT THERE)reading this to give my honest input there's just to many scamers. Falcon is buy far the best site I have used but I would like to see them wave the delivery charge on orders over a 1000 dollars most sites do. And the last couple orders have been a little disappointing on the freebies ( he got me spoiled) lm giving them 4 stars I've always Received what I order and as long as that happens freebies are great but I would not hold it against them when there not there. The gear is good always get good results
Free shipping on your latest order

Gainz.

I've ordered countless times from this source. Always fast shipping, always quality gear... Backed by blood work!
Picture below is from use of falcon pharma gear.

Attachments

• received_593772609629939.jpeg
    received_593772609629939.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

This is one of the few times where if a price seems to good... It's just a really good fucking price!
🤣
I have too much of a reputation here to lie.
Way too much to risk

Falcongear

This is one of the few times where if a price seems to good... It's just a really good fucking price!
🤣
I have too much of a reputation here to lie.
Way too much to risk
Whether the product is really good or not can only be known when customers try it for themselves.lol

Gainz.

We may or may not have a FB group... I'm not exactly sure what the rules are... So... Maybe... Maybe I'm just fucking with you...😉
Either way if interested DM me.

unclem

try a little harder you got a following on here. i read all your posts most of them are funny lol.