falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Gainz.

Holy hell this tren ace from geneza is fuckin strong!!!
I must have just nicked a vein or something...
Just did 100mg tren ace
100mg mast p
100mg test p

Yoo... my fuckin head, hands, feet, lips... fucking burning!!!
Then the coughing started... Jesus Christ.
Thank God my girl isn't here I'm sure she would have freaked out. It's been like 5 minutes and my feet, hands and head are still burning.
I took this picture the other day... just wanted to share it again... fucking tren baby!

Attachments

• received_330232412928738.jpeg
    received_330232412928738.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

it is strong i got the bad coughing fits too.

Bro... I got a legit panic attack from this one!
How bad everything was burning... felt like I took a bath in mace.
I've definitely had a burning tingling sensation in my lips and fingers before... but this was all of my hands, my feet, lips and the top of my head were fuckin burning 🥵🥵🥵 my face turned bright red like I had a sunburn.

Vail 61

Just did 100mg tren ace
100mg mast p
100mg test p

Thank God my girl isn't here I'm sure she would have freaked out. It's been like 5 minutes and my feet, hands and head are still burning.
I took this picture the other day... just wanted to share it again... fucking tren baby!
I'm doing the tri tren (dragon pharma) and the effects after the shot are not bad but I'm cramping so bad and I mean bad. So I was going to ask for some advice to help with that. Another big problem is tren rage I've been on it it for 3 weeks 450 a week 3 real close calls I'm a felon can't be fighting I'm going to drop the does from 450 to 350 a week still going to stay with 600 masteron eth and 600 test the fatigue is pretty bad to. This is 4th time with tren 1st time was exactly like this the 2nd and 3rd times were side free I'm hoping the sides slow down or I'm going to have to cut my planned cycle from 12 weeks to 4 I've head a couple guys say they have had it get easier as they got deeper into the cycle. One more question for you all is if I can continue the cycle I was going to throw some deca in on week 6 through 10

Vail 61

Just did 100mg tren ace
100mg mast p
100mg test p

Gainz.

I'm doing the tri tren (dragon pharma) and the effects after the shot are not bad but I'm cramping so bad and I mean bad. So I was going to ask for some advice to help with that. Another big problem is tren rage I've been on it it for 3 weeks 450 a week 3 real close calls I'm a felon can't be fighting I'm going to drop the does from 450 to 350 a week still going to stay with 600 masteron eth and 600 test the fatigue is pretty bad to. This is 4th time with tren 1st time was exactly like this the 2nd and 3rd times were side free I'm hoping the sides slow down or I'm going to have to cut my planned cycle from 12 weeks to 4 I've head a couple guys say they have had it get easier as they got deeper into the cycle. One more question for you all is if I can continue the cycle I was going to throw some deca in on week 6 through 10

As far as cramps, water water and more water. Plenty of potassium and sodium. Also stretching!

Starting deca this late would be pointless. It takes 6+ weeks to kick in.

I would drop the tren and mast dose.
300 tren 400 mast. This should help with the rage and the lethargic side.
But also yes... a lot of people seem to experience the lethargic side of tren from weeks 4-7 then it gets much better.

unclem

well i got my jatenzo back so iam done with my 12 week cycle so iam going to start pct in 2 weeks. nolva and clomid. iam going to take jatenzo once i finish pct. i did not grow that much this cycle.

unclem

so the geneza is strong gainz? i hope i get the coughs so i know my batch is strong to brother.

Gainz.

well i got my jatenzo back so iam done with my 12 week cycle so iam going to start pct in 2 weeks. nolva and clomid. iam going to take jatenzo once i finish pct. i did not grow that much this cycle.

I can't believe you cycle and PCT.
And if your last cycle wasn't that great... try taking a longer break. Make sure your receptors are nice and empty